Sign in to follow this  
Narmontas

Forum Reward

Hello everybody! haven't been here for a while. I have one question which appeared today by recovering my account while in forum. I have just got my account back and received pop-ed up message that I have some special reward Grade C! And should go to "info". And after like 5 sec. it have disappeared. I have been checking for all info here and got stuck. Was is some sort of bug? Or forum attendance reward in game? I have no clue. Maybe someone could shed some light please? :)

55 minutes ago, Narmontas said:

Hello everybody! haven't been here for a while. I have one question which appeared today by recovering my account while in forum. I have just got my account back and received pop-ed up message that I have some special reward Grade C! And should go to "info". And after like 5 sec. it have disappeared. I have been checking for all info here and got stuck. Was is some sort of bug? Or forum attendance reward in game? I have no clue. Maybe someone could shed some light please? :)

i think they just have small delay with giving those items, coz i am still waiting for my baium lvl 3 for forum attendance

3 hours ago, Narmontas said:

Hmm I guess it's something new, haven't heard of this until now... I see you're one of the early birds from 2k15 - did you recieve some promo mail or did you decide to check in on your own and the message randomly popped up? They may be experimenting with some sort of 'returning hero' rewards, it would be pretty cool.

Anyway welcome back, it's always good to see some old names.