Sign in to follow this  
Gambits

Epic Bosses

Эпические боссы в настоящее время практикуют эпические обновления уровня босса, чтобы не показывать их низкоуровневым персонажам по мере роста уровня сервера.

Сервер поднимает эпических боссов, когда игроки поднимаются на уровень 40> 50> 60> 70 и 80
 Отсюда происходит торговля игровыми вещами на реальные деньги. В настоящее время многие серверы для борьбы с продажей игровых ценностей за реальные деньги выполняют следующие действия:

1) Все эпические боссы 75-80lvl
2) Если вы намеренно убили его, убейте его в 5-6 утра, когда им нужно работать. если вы хотите сражаться за него каждый день в 21:00, когда все игроки будут готовы к битве, а вам просто нужно.

НО у каждого есть базовый персонаж высокого уровня, тот персонаж, на котором люди постоянно играют.
Это хорошая практика, которая оживляет сервер.
Очень удобно убивать Ядро Орфена и Королеву Муравьев теми же персонажами, что и Закен или Баюм ... только те, кто убил его поздно ночью в 3-4 часа ночи, не будут счастливы ... потому что они продают его за 3- 4 миллиарда .. Конечно, только человек, который может пойти и купить Адену на сайтах, может купить ее ... тем самым подставив себя.
Я думаю, что, сделав эпического босса с фиксированным повторением в 21:00 и повысив их уровень, мы защитим игроков от покупки адены и эпических украшений за реальные деньги, за которые они могут получить блокировку аккаунта.

Edited by Gambits
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

this will deprive us of an amazing feeling of sitting on camera for 8 hours, afraid to go to the toilet, so as not to miss. And then, as the boss appears, you get nervous getting spammed in the hardware / discord / fb, the computer freezes, you start sweating ....
I do not want to lose this

We already have players with russian nicknames on the server. Do we really need general topics in russian too? Like pls... Go back to Gran Kain or some shit...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Nevalon said:

We already have players with russian nicknames on the server. Do we really need general topics in russian too? Like pls... Go back to Gran Kain or some shit...

I really think Russians names should be changed from cyrylice to roman letters in game.... 

Its big advantage while You cant target them in oly b4 game, imagine Chinese/Koreans nicknames to be allowed???  If no why Russians are???

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nevalon said:

Stop being racist.
Nie ucz ojca robić dzieci

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Nevalon said:

It's written in russian, but it's some google translate shit tbh, like 99% is written wrong although u can undestand the idea. My guess he is slavic, but not russian
And stop being so toxic:P I can give u alll myyyy looooove ❤️

He says that all epic bosses need to be done at level 75-80. and that they would appear at a fixed time. it will give fun and help fight RMT

if I understand correctly, I'm Russian, but it's hard for me to read)

Edited by bazzlaiter

yes let put everything on middle asia prime level them ALL to 90 lvl put them 2 trillion hp and 2billion pdef and lets FIGHT RMT TOGETHER!

поднятие лвла рб не повлияет на РМТ вообще никак, потому что сейчас даже более сложно чем когда все рб будут 75-80лвла, поскольку нужно твинов качать 40-75 под каждого рб своего. Так что никак это не поможет в борьбе с РМТ.

7 hours ago, Reddish said:

It's written in russian, but it's some google translate shit tbh, like 99% is written wrong although u can undestand the idea. My guess he is slavic, but not russian
And stop being so toxic:P I can give u alll myyyy looooove ❤️

If he is not russian then why he types in russian? And i'm not toxic ?... I am not...

I don't understand anymore...

Edited by Nevalon

39 minutes ago, Nevalon said:

If he is not russian then why he types in russian? And i'm not toxic ?... I am not...

I don't understand anymore...

That's like saying that every language that uses the latin script is english, fucking moron. 

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

That's like saying that every language that uses the latin script is english, fucking moron. 

It's not ?? And why are you toxic to me ?

On 1/21/2020 at 12:36 PM, YipMan said:

I really think Russians names should be changed from cyrylice to roman letters in game.... 

Its big advantage while You cant target them in oly b4 game, imagine Chinese/Koreans nicknames to be allowed???  If no why Russians are???

Will be fixed with new dll, then will give them option to change name 1 time.

• Thanks 2

The server is European, all sieges and 9 hour RBs are configured in GMT, I suggest making epic RBs 9 hours too ... so that they would not be killed by one clan at 5-6 nights when everyone either sleeps or works

11 minutes ago, Gambits said:

The server is European, all sieges and 9 hour RBs are configured in GMT, I suggest making epic RBs 9 hours too ... so that they would not be killed by one clan at 5-6 nights when everyone either sleeps or works

I see You have great knowlage how epics, and stuff works on this serwer......

Serwer is doing good for 4 years... and then comes random guy who knows all, and want to change all, for JAVA style.... yes lets do it..... NOOOT 

I watched the last 7-8 farms of the queen of ants ... which took place at 3-4 nights .. and there were only Chinese ... I see you know so much that you don’t even come to the farm of the queen of ants, or you are one of those Chinese who farm and sell it?

aq.thumb.png.18473e0d86f335e7f87363acd7806a64.png

I understand that this situation is quite suitable for China, and why not make it suit everyone?

A game for the sake of the game and pvp and not for the sake of selling things for real money?

With the nickname IP Man who owns Wing Chun, I understand your fears that you will have to fight for epic bosses and not pick them up just like that ... I understand you pvp for bosses sounds awful when money is at stake

xD

damn,  the 2nd top 1 month java interlude/H5 server E Global doest it guys, guess we have no option here... we must follow...

• Haha 2