Maximus

Daggers throwing mobs to others

Hello Guys.

I need your knowledge/experience to know how to counter daggers that throw mobs to a party which is farming.

There are some low level daggers that insist in get mobs using lure and dash and throws them, using hide, to a full party. 

You can't stun them, cos you kill them with the stun. If you try to stun them with a low lvl archer the use hide before you launch the shot, or even they use switch skill to avoid the stun. They are a really pain in the ass. I tried to use ice bolt (skills from first class w/o weapon in order to not to kill them but with their dash is almost not affecting them. 

If you pk them you need to buy pk scroll that is like 600k so it doesn't really worth.

I thougt to use skills like root or anchor or fear but only works on purple plp so they are useless.

How would you counter them?. Are there skills to block white players?. It would be gr8 to use anything to stun/sleep/root whatever so mobs they they bring would kill them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1. tank go behind the dagger and chain pull him back to mobs then run away with mobs and rr

2. high lvl dagger with low ng bow and stun shot from 36 lvl (stun lands, dmg is very low, can use on nonflagged)

3. char around 60 or 51 (cheap pk scrolls) pking this sh1t on sigh

Edited by Rizos

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

2. high lvl dagger with low ng bow and stun shot from 36 lvl (stun lands, dmg is very low, can use on nonflagged)

I will just mention that it will land every time 100% rate, only if your dagger with bow is 10 levels higher than the target.

And if any of those options above wont work for you then... What can i say? You're screwed.

4. 78 lvl warlord with no grade polearm using throwing spear - works on non flagged ppl, makes very low dmg, roots target for 10s

5. SK using lightning strike without any weapon, should be also no damage at all, but giving paralyze for ~5s

1 hour ago, Maximus said:

Hello Guys.

I need your knowledge/experience to know how to counter daggers that throw mobs to a party which is farming.

Easiest way : stop hitting  social mobs when daggers is nearby - mobs dont switch to other players when getting dropped if not provoked, checked that as a TH sh1ttons of times. 
Mechanics is different nowadays, u cant just drop mobs to everyone.. Switch skill also doesnt rly switch targets (it worked like this long ago, yes, daggers could switch mobs from one target to another, but it's history now) , just cancels it.

Edited by Reddish

52 minutes ago, LSPD said:

7. Ask hero plebiedenko he will come with his chinese army and rescue randoms in gc :)

Better that than plaing with whoresey

4 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Better that than plaing with whoresey

That whoeresey is making  much more value then your ex dee china parties in gc with u plebiedenko , anyway we appreciate items especially epics from chinos ;)

Edited by LSPD

1 minute ago, LSPD said:

That whoeresey is making  much more value then your ex dee china parties in gc with u plebiedenko , anyway we appreciate items especially epics from chinos ;)

Just now say who are You .. if You arent chikenning to much :P

12 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Just like i expected anonymous pussey #LSPD

16 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Well with that nickname Plebiedenko no way i could tell u. Literally my name is not for pleb #nomorespam

2 minutes ago, LSPD said:

Well with that nickname Plebiedenko no way i could tell u. Literally my name is not for pleb #nomorespam

Yea go back to Your safespace cave puss