Sign in to follow this  
Sensei

WTS Top XP 68-80

It is official !
The powerleveling services you've been dreaming of, now have their topic.

- Working too much?
- Are you lazy to even hit mobs?
- Your party got rekt for end-game content cause no paladin 80, no Counter Critical, no Chant of Protection, no Party UD, no Song of Purification and enemies said "QQ noob!" ?
- You eat all debuffs in oly cause low level?
- Girlfriend is about to throw you out of the house cause you struggle all day in SV for 0,50%?

Rejoice, young pandawans!
It all ends today.

Quickest level up possible on server.
Only for 68+.
Prices will depend on level and XP boosts you have (good boosts=better price).

Many happy clients have already hit their desired level and enjoy the end-game. Be the next factor!
Contact me here, or "Darling in game
Me and my insanely experienced team are here to solve your problems and put the smile of a pro on your face.

insanely.jpg

Aftermath of satisfied clients:
allpms.jpg

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Sensei said:

- You eat all debuffs in oly cause low level?.

Are you trying to tell me that at high level it's different?

4 minutes ago, Nevalon said:

Are you trying to tell me that at high level it's different?

try to debuff my 80 pp with a 76 DA, see how that goes :D

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

try to debuff my 80 pp with a 76 DA, see how that goes :D

Alright. But remember to forget about Mental Shield ok?

and no epics

Edited by Nevalon

Recommended, this guy got my Titan to 80 and he solved my low self esteem issues, now I pickup girls in real life by telling them I have a level 80 character on classic club.

Just wait for them to pm you and then pm them back, they will go crazy once they see the level 80 icon next to your name.

And I owe it all to Nansey, thank you!

1567235750204.jpg.06262a4250f9b6a83ebef9815e05d982.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

Recommended, this guy got my Titan to 80 and he solved my low self esteem issues, now I pickup girls in real life by telling them I have a level 80 character on classic club.

Just wait for them to pm you and then pm them back, they will go crazy once they see the level 80 icon next to your name.

Nice fairy tale over here.

6 hours ago, Sensei said:

Many happy clients have already hit their desired level and enjoy the end-game. Be the next factor!

i am slightly worried that 80 lvl wont help with that, you have solution for that? :< 

Just now, MoDoy said:

i am slightly worried that 80 lvl wont help with that, you have solution for that? :< 

Great question, Modoy!
Of course level isn't everything. But...for a little extra bonus, I could provide my dear clients with some tips and how-to's, if they want to be l2 gurus one day.

9 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Great question, Modoy!
Of course level isn't everything. But...for a little extra bonus, I could provide my dear clients with some tips and how-to's, if they want to be l2 gurus one day.

how much is "little extra bonus"? i am kinda poor lately, cannot afford throwing lots of money left and right :o 

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

how much is "little extra bonus"? i am kinda poor lately, cannot afford throwing lots of money left and right :o 

Let me put it this way. The more generous you are, the more l2 wisdom I can bless you with.

37 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Most expensive drake boots++ on the server history

Dudes are selling exp from lvl 44 to 68, yo uare selling from 68 to 80 xD. Can somebody sell leveling though 1-44? SO I can just throw 1kkk and get lvl 80 without doing anything? Or mb GM's can make a shop where u can buy EXP for COL anyway? :D

13 hours ago, Donkihot said:

udes are selling exp from lvl 44 to 68, yo uare selling from 68 to 80 xD. Can somebody sell leveling though 1-44? SO I can just throw 1kkk and get lvl 80 without doing anything?

Oh my, u will be surprised how low u are offering :D
Uncovering some inside info I got from reliable source: 79-80 costs a lil bit more than 1kkk ;)