Akephalos

PVP Mode at 75 LVL Bosses.

Would you want to have PVP Mode at 75 lvl Bosses ?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to have PVP Mode at 75 lvl Bosses ?

• Yes
    • No

As the Poll says. I just want to know what people think of this.
As a "kinda" new player i feel like lvling by doing 20 minutes FOM - ABG and Forsaken Plains raids is already a big boost for every new player that wants to join the server. 
Thats why i think having high lvl bosses such as SV or Priest, Decar, Ipos with flag mode once you get closer to it or hit it wouldn't be that harmful for the server overall. 
This would make these raids way more entertaining for the big sides that farm them and also stop this 300 randoms CC hitting a raid which they have not even fight for once. 

Just wanna know what server thinks, this is my opinion and i think it would make it much more fun having people organizing for it, other than just making randoms CCs and Parties to go leech XP off partys that actually have the resources to farm them. 

Edited by Akephalos

first of all, why is the poll annonymous if you want to know peoples opinion on why they voted yes or no?

second of all, i voted no

reason? what is this java x5000 feature? if you think this will bring more pvp or competition for bosses, then you are pretty naive, there are not really fights going on with clan wars opened, so what exactly will change that people will be flagged? that you will get rid of randoms and big clans will be able to powerlevel even easier without putting in effort? (like for example dev8 used to bring PK chars and pk this 300 CC of ppl, they made effort, they deserved full xp) :D big clans already have it easy enough, i dont see any point why to make it even easier for them

33 minutes ago, Akephalos said:

Just wanna know what server thinks, this is my opinion and i think it would make it much more fun having people organizing for it, other than just making randoms CCs and Parties to go leech XP off partys that actually have the resources to farm them

if you think randoms will have chance to organize something relevant, you are once again wrong, any 3 random parties will get stomped by 1 party of any of the big sides, so that means that you can say pretty much bye bye to any farm of the bosses if you are not in one of those big sides

I Said yes ... every raid boss could be like that not only 70/75 .... You hit raid You get flagged xd That would make serwer interesting, and force players to move to farm zones.

What i find funny af here is You just joined side, and leeched raids since zaken update is introduced... And now its becoue sh1tty for You..... That randoms dare to leech exp.... Be real its how You made Your lvl.... So look into mirror bro

22 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I Said yes ... every raid boss could be like that not only 70/75 .... You hit raid You get flagged xd That would make serwer interesting, and force players to move to farm zones.

What i find funny af here is You just joined side, and leeched raids since zaken update is introduced... And now its becoue sh1tty for You..... That randoms dare to leech exp.... Be real its how You made Your lvl.... So look into mirror bro

I voted yes just cuz of ur idea to make every RB hit - flag you. Why Its fun? This will shutdown such farming machines as it was before with beeekkk and now with some other players (Hello Chn). Why is good? Cuz farming just like care bears isnt fun. When u are forced to organise protection, not just 3xorcs full buffed 30 sec on limits and nxt rb. 

And yet this is matter of discussion, mb im blind and dont see obvious cons

Edited by Reddish

25 minutes ago, YipMan said:

been more than a month since i dont get even 1k exp from SV raids so idk what you are talking about.
2nd, randoms have always been leeching exp, is not like they started today :)
Rule of server: If wanna reach top lvl and be decent, don't pvp or fight anyone for 1 year untill you have 80 lvl, quite an L2 experience LOL

1 - i think you failing to understand that this wont make people pvp more for it, it will just make couple of people die over and over again to the stronger side of the moment and never going back again meaning more free farm for the stronger side of the moment.

2 -  you ask for a feature that might even not be possible to implement for technical reasons.

3 - if this change is added next poll will be to remove magnus the unicorn from the game cuz 3 or 4 summoners come to SV and kill the whole raid force for free just with tidal wave.

4 -  if this gives the chance for people who realy only want to enjoy the late game stage to get there slightly faster and as so leading to more active sieges, epics pvps and general increase on high level encounters what is the real harm on lower players getting some free exp out of it?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Drawler said:

What about change the rates to 10x and make everyone start from 55 with low c armor/jews/weapon.

No need since u can lvl chars to 70 in 1 week lol

39 minutes ago, San0 said:

3 - if this change is added next poll will be to remove magnus the unicorn from the game cuz 3 or 4 summoners come to SV and kill the whole raid force for free just with tidal wave.

Easy solution , just remove elf summoners from game ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

Easy solution , just remove elf summoners from game ?

yes pls, they are cancer...

Anyway i started exp another char cuz understood what is going on... :)

• Haha 2

what is going on in this thr-

5 hours ago, San0 said:

Holy fucking shit, yes please. Or even better, remove summoners altogether

The server is classic and already x3, how easier do people want stuff to be ?
Anyway, I voted no 'cause it doesn't really have any fair point, how did you even come up with it. Except from the narrow thinking process of "flag=pvp", how is it even balanced between low level boxes and legit new players, and why do people who wish to enjoy PvE content should even care for this dumb feature. But even if they do, it's always been part of the game to fight for a territory (and raids respectively) when it's full of other parties, so just keep it this way?! If you wanna PvP 24/7 on every area, just get 76+ and join one of the big clans.

2 hours ago, DietCola said:

If you wanna PvP 24/7 on every area, just get 76+ and join one of the big clans.

Wait.. what? there is a secret side on server having pvp 24/7? tell me more please.

25 minutes ago, Drawler said:

Wait.. what? there is a secret side on server having pvp 24/7? tell me more please.

just let him be, he will join such side but then reality will hit him harder than enemy because they wont meet with enemies :D 

ppl thinking there is pvp on server after joining a side at lvl 76 are just as braindead as me wanting to make 75 raids pvp event :D

You know why theres no pvp ? cause no one fuckin cares on making partys and going to farm high lvl spots when you can make 150kk+ exp in under 20 minutes everyday :)

There is not pvp because no one really cares...

The gear and level gap between old cp's/clans and newcomers are to high

One good cp can kill a whole random cc

And our mighty lord sjeks seems to be afk so there no really nothing to do, thats why this is the best time for randoms to do their shit and close the gap level/gear cap.

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

just let him be, he will join such side but then reality will hit him harder than enemy because they wont meet with enemies :D 

I used to be in such a side, but that was 2 years back, and I am pretty sure we had good big scale fights in ToI from time to time. 24/7 was of course an exaggeration - still I may be wrong, it's been long since I last logged in the game and very recently started all over again.

2 hours ago, Akephalos said:

You know why theres no pvp ? cause no one fuckin cares on making partys and going to farm high lvl spots when you can make 150kk+ exp in under 20 minutes everyday :)

Now if the problem lies in xp being good enough in mediocre areas that one would rather stay there and farm it instead of trying for a higher spot, then a solution should be searched elsewhere.

Truth is, the server is pretty old and refreshments need to be made since we are not flying through patches, but these changes do need to consider new players, otherwise we'll will end up like retail, 2-3 op CPs running the game and nothing new coming in.

8 hours ago, Akephalos said:

ppl thinking there is pvp on server after joining a side at lvl 76 are just as braindead as me wanting to make 75 raids pvp event :D

That got me thinking of this phenomenon that happens in this server: so many people love to level up new alts. I think they find excitement in it rather than focusing on a single, maybe two characters.

• Like 3