Rizos

Next QQ topic

Again same fail from admins. I think you will never learn on your mistaskes. Again giving "OPENED" time limited items. in the end ppl get 2 items of same type and 1 item can just be trashed

unknown.png

❤️ club events.

2nd thing: Why to give 7 days epics lvl 1. If its 7 days give atleast lvl 3, no1 gonna equip this lvl 1 trash like cmon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

15 minutes ago, Warpole said:

Also % of xp that scroll give doesn't match the description. For example it says 2 100% xp scrolls but in game u get 70% scrolls.

Was fixed. Create ticket, supports will change your scroll for correct one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rizos said:

Again same fail from admins. I think you will never learn on your mistaskes. Again giving "OPENED" time limited items. in the end ppl get 2 items of same type and 1 item can just be trashed

unknown.png

❤️ club events.

2nd thing: Why to give 7 days epics lvl 1. If its 7 days give atleast lvl 3, no1 gonna equip this lvl 1 trash like cmon.

We wanted to make a wheel to be as light as possible balance wise. That is why level 1 epics were added and we made them without boxes so players can't store many of them. And same was made with hats.
But, since we see many players are requesting this change, with next restart epics/hat/agation will be added to boxes ( Items that you already get will be changed to boxed with next restart ).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

can anyone that tried this wheel thingy comment on what he got? curious about the rates

3 rolls for me

1st: Crystal C x80

2nd: GHP x30

3rd: QHP x15

Edited by SemenArsonist

4 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

can anyone that tried this wheel thingy comment on what he got? curious about the rates

3 rolls for me

1st: Crystal C x80

2nd: GHP x30

3rd: QHP x15

1st: XP scroll 70% 2x

2nd: Firecracker 15x

@Koll what about to add a unique   hat or cloack  ofc that you can't trade every 2 weeks  that won't be available  again ofc betting more than 1 euro in one go 

Edited by Werew

or add option to buy one time ticket  limited  to 1 per account  with accesory of player choice ofc for like 50 or even 100 euro , i'm sure there are a good amount of players that will pay good price just to have a unique accesory

5 hours ago, Werew said:

@Koll what about to add a unique   hat or cloack  ofc that you can't trade every 2 weeks  that won't be available  again ofc betting more than 1 euro in one go 

It might happen.

@Koll I did create a ticket,also someone from support logged my char during last night's olympiad time. But still nothing fixed nor got any reply. Ticket ID:NSC-771-6454.

17 hours ago, Koll said:

It might happen.

@Koll I say this because for example for me  there is nothing atm to make me spin that wheel even tho there is othel 7, enchants  witch are  really good for some beginer, but i don't think too many old players will get excited about this, but if you put a unique accesory (ofc don't put jetbikes and wyvern and big mounts to make server look like after an allyen attack) especially if you put warrior's helmet I will spin that wheel for 10 euro each mby even for 10 times to get that.

Also I'd say adding lvl 3 epics ( mby except, zaken it's still to few of them  on server to put them in events, even if they are not permanent) with 5 days duration and mby 1 time a month  limited per character, so this way they can be used only 2 days in oly in same weekend , they will be still worth it but won't have a major impact 

Edited by Werew

1 hour ago, Werew said:

@Koll I say this because for example for me  there is nothing atm to make me spin that wheel even tho there is othel 7, enchants  witch are  really good for some beginer, but i don't think too many old players will get excited about this, but if you put a unique accesory (ofc don't put jetbikes and wyvern and big mounts to make server look like after an allyen attack) especially if you put warrior's helmet I will spin that wheel for 10 euro each mby even for 10 times to get that.

Also I'd say adding lvl 3 epics ( mby except, zaken it's still to few of them  on server to put them in events, even if they are not permanent) with 5 days duration and mby 1 time a month  limited per character, so this way they can be used only 2 days in oly in same weekend , they will be still worth it but won't have a major impact 

Aq1 is on the reward list apparently Screenshot_2020-02-16-16-34-38-321_com.android.email.thumb.png.3c9ed63ca2d778bf4a1d59a6deb8c071.png

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Aq1 is on the reward list apparently Screenshot_2020-02-16-16-34-38-321_com.android.email.thumb.png.3c9ed63ca2d778bf4a1d59a6deb8c071.png

You can check reward list in account manager before spinning. 

3 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

all I see there is 7 days lvl 1  AQ, core, orfen , why would anyone spend 1 euro for this ?

5 hours ago, ITL said:

all I see there is 7 days lvl 1  AQ, core, orfen , why would anyone spend 1 euro for this ?

yes it's kinda confusing, email says you can get aq but on the reward list there is no aq. Maybe they mean the 7 day aq? If so, then lmao

• Haha 2