Splashit

top meele cp POV

56 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

can we stop talking about this for half year already and do it 1 day already? promised video with this setup to @Lafi freaking eternity ago :/ 

how about u log on ts during prime slacker?

26 minutes ago, Splashit said:

I’ll start practicing with mobs till war decides to come back from cave :d

Didnt work for fortuna, wont work for u. Also interesting story, cp who had tyrant setup reroled to mages and cry about tyrant power ?

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

Where were you in every EU event this month? Why did you suddenly start showing up once we quit bothering a week ago? 

We were literally bringing parties on suboptimal set ups on karmian sets, hoping you wouldn't dodge pvp this time. 

wtf.jpg

On 2/21/2020 at 12:32 AM, MoDoy said:

well, to be fair, i doubt you have any chance right now at this moment with your mage CP to win pt vs pt FW CP, especially since you dont have sorc/sps hero right now (even with those i doubt you would win)

you got the saying wrong ^_^

ah no, its commiiiiiiiiiiing - now speaking for real, you werent anywhere close to be called "good ally leader", so literally any1 could say "if i had X, i would do Y" :/ 

I don't know if you're still in FW cp, Now we could have a try , cest 15:00 we 're waiting for ...It's up to FW, just wanna make fun and honesly in siege all Opponent keep running and pr, Just give a chance to fight and fun...No offense...None of you could take back Aden from WK

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HaOgU said:

I don't know if you're still in FW cp, Now we could have a try , cest 15:00 we 're waiting for ...It's up to FW, just wanna make fun and honesly in siege all Opponent keep running and pr, Just give a chance to fight and fun...No offense...None of you could take back Aden from WK

Of course we wouldn’t. Cause at least on our prime we have to fight someone don’t going to autofarm. To be honest, if it was that boring as it is on your prime, I would quit long ago as most of the Eu players, no offense : ).

3 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

Of course we wouldn’t. Cause at least on our prime we have to fight someone don’t going to autofarm. To be honest, if it was that boring as it is on your prime, I would quit long ago as most of the Eu players, no offense : ).

Hmm...autofarm?? Wrong Channel..You should post it on Report :p I will support you...And If I keep pr and running in siege as you, I would quit too...dif thought...no offense :P

2 minutes ago, HaOgU said:

Hmm...autofarm?? Wrong Channel..You should post it on Report ? I will support you...And If I keep pr and running in siege as you, I would quit too...dif thought...no offense :P

People quit when it’s boring, it’s a common secret you have no one to fight on your prime, isn’t is?

1 minute ago, iOrdinator said:

People quit when it’s boring, it’s a common secret you have no one to fight on your prime, isn’t is?

We had only 2 cp and enemies everywhere when we came this server, We earned this and defeted all opponents in our prime, that's the result of our fighting...

1 hour ago, HaOgU said:

i am not in FW and even if i were, i wouldnt be able to play today

about them accepting for this pvp at 15, i doubt they will accept (and not because they wouldnt like to try), because of events from yday, they might deny fun from you (you as you, not you as china) ;) but maybe i am wrong and you guys will have nice pvps today

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i am not in FW and even if i were, i wouldnt be able to play today

about them accepting for this pvp at 15, i doubt they will accept (and not because they wouldnt like to try), because of events from yday, they might deny fun from you (you as you, not you as china) ;) but maybe i am wrong and you guys will have nice pvps today

Ok, Just want some pvp fun...It's up to them , Not a big deal...