Sign in to follow this  
reactteam

Daily tasks

3 hours ago, Donkihot said:

because u already can take infinity scrolls in aden GH daily for doing "quest" Kappa

I didn't know about that. Tell me some more.

3 hours ago, Torres said:

I didn't know about that. Tell me some more.

He probably means 'WH' - you can just go the Warehouse chief and re-take the 'A Game of Cards' quest twice (i.e. take quest -> abort -> take quest again -> abort again. It counts as 'completing' the quest for the daily task purposes) for free 50% exp scroll every day.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

He probably means 'WH' - you can just go the Warehouse chief and re-take the 'A Game of Cards' quest twice (i.e. take quest -> abort -> take quest again -> abort again. It counts as 'completing' the quest for the daily task purposes) for free 50% exp scroll every day.

Did this work in the previous patch? Wish i had known that before f**k

By the way, my weekly hunting mission is bugged since monday. It won't reset. Anyone having the same issue?

6 hours ago, Torres said:

Did this work in the previous patch? Wish i had known that before f**k

By the way, my weekly hunting mission is bugged since monday. It won't reset. Anyone having the same issue?

I noticed that the reset-ing missions sometimes get bugged when you're online during the time they reset (which is any early morning for daily missions and Sunday morning for weekly ones). You'll just have to wait for the next reset. 

9 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

I noticed that the reset-ing missions sometimes get bugged when you're online during the time they reset (which is any early morning for daily missions and Sunday morning for weekly ones). You'll just have to wait for the next reset. 

Is that why I've never been able to get the "log in during weekend" mission? so avoid being online at 6:30(?) UTC +1/+2?

3 hours ago, Luxeraph said:

Is that why I've never been able to get the "log in during weekend" mission? so avoid being online at 6:30(?) UTC +1/+2?

I'd try to log out just for the reset time (i can't recall the exact time, but just follow the timer in the missions windows), it might work...

4 hours ago, Luxeraph said:

No, that mission doesn't work at all.

13 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

edit: it was probably that indeed. It reset and works now.

Edited by Torres