Sign in to follow this  
Escaflowne

Familly crisis!

Hello dear Sirs,

I would like to ask if it is forbiden/illegal to use a second PC or Laptop to play then game with the same internet connection .

I am asking because, yesterday my brother tried to log in , but got disconnected .

He got a message "Stop using illegal software,or all your accounts will be banned". Where is the problem if 2 members of the same family with the same internet connection wants to play l2 classic,without buying premium ? 

Edited by Escaflowne

14 minutes ago, Escaflowne said:

Hello dear Sirs,

I would like to ask if it is forbiden/illegal to use a second PC or Laptop to play then game with the same internet connection .

I am asking because, yesterday my brother tried to log in , but got disconnected .

He got a message "Stop using illegal software,or all your accounts will be banned". Where is the problem if 2 members of the same family with the same internet connection wants to play l2 classic

Without buying premium ? 

Hello. This message appears when some program trying to inject in l2.exe memory. You can start 1 box per PC without PA, even when you are using same internet connection.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello. This message appears when some program trying to inject in l2.exe memory. You can start 1 box per PC without PA, even when you are using same internet connection.

This message has appeared to me on multiple occasions without using suspicious shit. I've learned to just ignore it as it tends to give false positives. Unless one of my other programs is trying to inject shit into L2, but I don't see how that would happen as I'm not using anything shady. To be honest I kinda shat my pants the first time I saw it.

• Thanks 1