Kse

Event: Invite your friends!

Dear friends!

vBJh2cjN?1551705014

We all know how social networks are working now . You add your friends, friends of friends, a couple of obscure people you might know, but not sure who they are. You usually communicate only with your close friends and indifferent to the remaining 90% from your contact list.

We want you to tell EVERYONE about us!
We are launching a contest where for informing about us the entire list of your Skype contacts you'll get guaranteed prizes! By your own hands you can increase  online at the start and get more pleasure from the game, and possibly create a CP or clan with your friends.

What you need to do:

1. Start your Skype
  2. Add Events manager - events.classic in your contacts.
  3. Run the program Clownfish - you can download it HERE
  4. The first time you will start it, the program will request premission to use Skype. Allow access.

2ykbzn5.png

5. After right click on the program icon and select Broadcast mass massage

4jf2dFX6?1551705023

6. Send the following message

October 24 at 19:00 (CEST) Lineage 2 Classic opening Talking Island x3
I'll play on Lineage2classic.com
http://lineage2classic.com/

Conditions of participation in the contest:

1. Make a screen of Broad Cast Mass Massage where we will see the number of your contacts
  2. All contestants will be checked for repeats! Cheat won't work!
  3. Post a link with a screenshot in this topic + write your nickname, where you want to recieve reward + Number of your Skype contacts

Rewards:

• All those who will take part and fulfill the terms of the contest will receive a guaranteed 7 days offline shop ticket
  • 3 best participants (who have the most contact) will receive for their work 15 days Premium account, 7 days offline shop ticket, Title Color.

Dates of the contest:

The contest will run until October 24th. Rewards will be delivered on October 25th.
If your nickname is taken, you will have time until October 25 to change the nickname in the topic (your posts can be edited)

• Like 2

Do you really think that spamming for all contacts is better,  than giving your friend a ref link? I dont even have 30 contacts. Instead i could convince few persons i know to use my reflink and play,  but i don't think pissing off people with spam will to the trick. 

Even though i consider it spam myself this is a well known advertise backed up by massive emails. The idea is that if the company might have 1 person out of 100 contacts that would be interested to play be sure that there will be another 10 that will come to check it out at least. And so it spreads...

Even though i consider it spam myself this is a well known advertise backed up by massive emails. The idea is that if the company might have 1 person out of 100 contacts that would be interested to play be sure that there will be another 10 that will come to check it out at least. And so it spreads...

​I have never clicked on a post in a message that i had the slightest doubt is the other person trying to show me something he genuinely finds interesting. I also automatically block everyone who spams crap like this.

One in a hundred? Yeah, i wanna play against those....

Also: i don't have 30 useful contacts in my phone, never mind Skype.

Besides, Skype is not used that much as a way of communication between players rather than getting in touch with your aunt in Florida. Most players use other V.O.I.P. but any advertise is good advertise.

I don't have 100 contacts. :(

Specially for "Forever alone" we've removed the limit on number of contacts!

Everyone can participate now!

• Like 1

Dear friends!

We've got more messages with invitation in Skype than screenshots on the forum.

Don't forget to post your screenshots here otherwise your participation won't be complete!

Best regards

you know in some countries skype is one of the main ways of online communication right? for instance, my main skype account has over 1.2k contacts. so as u can see, just cus they have many contacts it doesnt mean its fake. Lucky you guys im not participating xD

Edited by San0