Sign in to follow this  
Anytime

No crest, New chars, The same results

Just now, iAxZp said:

let our tyrs get some pvp mins to their hands and i promise u wont even be posible to comment at forum for long time ;)

yeah, because all of our DDs have lifetime experience playing summoners in outside pvp :D you are hilarious man, especially when people comment "hurr durr, tyrant is 2 buttons just raging and blaster" :P 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i think @Lafi wanted to say that "summoners party will never win vs tyrant party because summons can be kited because of low range", he mixed those 2 in a sentence i believe :D and i believe that wrong, but hey,i am pretty sure we will try this again as people had a blast with this setup

Its hard to kite summonerss becouse of banes i guess.

Edited by YipMan
  • Haha 1

Just now, MoDoy said:

yeah, because all of our DDs have lifetime experience playing summoners in outside pvp :D you are hilarious man, especially when people comment "hurr durr, tyrant is 2 buttons just raging and blaster" :P 

well tyrant on RF and blaster is 10% of class potential. hillarius or not. i really belive when ppl realise how to utilize tyrs u will have problem even on ur main setup.

Just now, iAxZp said:

well tyrant on RF and blaster is 10% of class potential. hillarius or not. i really belive when ppl realise how to utilize tyrs u will have problem even on ur main setup.

FW main setup is either 3 tyrants or 2 tyrants and hero AW *facepalm*

but its okay to believe that eventually your tyrants will be superior to ppl who play them for eternity :D 

Just now, Lafi said:

@MoDoy weekend coming, make some summoner pvp vid... any... ill w8 refreshing YT... :D

i had my OBS broken at that pvp, but from comments its maybe good news, as it didnt reveal too much about summoners :D i am leaving on sunday (tho they can try this setup without me ofc), maybe we find some victims on friday before olympiad ^_^ 

Just now, MoDoy said:

FW main setup is either 3 tyrants or 2 tyrants and hero AW *facepalm*

but its okay to believe that eventually your tyrants will be superior to ppl who play them for eternity :D 

they wont be superior cuz cp majority is not players like me or nansey. they enjoy playing some time but wont invest time to really fuck u up.and ur "eternity players"(eventho i like them as ppl cuz we had some good times at least for me) are not top players either. can show u how a fight with valor on 9v9 went on newbie tyrs , without second valor, with early cov which expired, without salvation cuz bishop 78, without tyrants having 3rd skills.

I have trust in summoners and i want to show ppl especially to all supports summoners are not that bad... but then true comes out.... :(:(:(

1 minute ago, Lafi said:

I have trust in summoners and i want to show ppl especially to all supports summoners are not that bad... but then true comes out.... :(:(:(

SUMMONERS ARE very STRONG ESPECIALLY ON MASS PVP es. BUT 9V9... ITS like archers. IMPOSSIBLE to win

Just now, iAxZp said:

they wont be superior cuz cp majority is not players like me or nansey. they enjoy playing some time but wont invest time to really fuck u up.and ur "eternity players"(eventho i like them as ppl cuz we had some good times at least for me) are not top players either. can show u how a fight with valor on 9v9 went on newbie tyrs , without second valor, with early cov which expired, without salvation cuz bishop 78, without tyrants having 3rd skills.

no need to show me, i saw that 15 seconds intro video from fw pov ;) honestly i think in 9vs9, if both parties are stacked and there would be really serious summoner party, which actually gets also heroes on their summoners, would be unbeatable, because you cannot win time fight vs summoners and there is no way you are going to burst them down as 7/9 people of the party are actually "tanks" :D

ps: at the end of fight, 50s left on paladin buff, so it was 70s pvp, just sayin

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

no need to show me, i saw that 15 seconds intro video from fw pov ;) honestly i think in 9vs9, if both parties are stacked and there would be really serious summoner party, which actually gets also heroes on their summoners, would be unbeatable, because you cannot win time fight vs summoners and there is no way you are going to burst them down as 7/9 people of the party are actually "tanks" :D

ps: at the end of fight, 50s left on paladin buff, so it was 70s pvp, just sayin

NO PLS let me show u :) 

this is the 15 sec intro u watched? :D

Edited by iAxZp

OK, my mass pvp tactics/playstyle is stay near supports, use banes much as u can, stun and "wash" enemies near me... that's all ... sending summon are pointless for now (sleep, stun, fear, 2-3hits target) Close combat for summoners is better now (TP, good defensive stats)

12 minutes ago, Lafi said:

@MoDoy weekend coming, make some summoner pvp vid... any... ill w8 refreshing YT... :D

if we frapsed how ppl bsoe from our summoners @ monday, movie would be a bit longer :(

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Fortuna said:

What is this blue dance under the paladin buff?

dunno i thought best dance was vamp sinasti gave. what is this shit... RLY DUDE

Just now, iAxZp said:

dunno i thought best dance was vamp sinasti gave. what is this shit... RLY DUDE

you vamp if you auto attack players , no?

Just now, Yomana said:

you vamp if you auto attack players , no?

..., if i see vamp dance again on pvp i ll prolly quit...

P.S i made it by misclick some times aswell on bd. but never intentionally

Edited by iAxZp

1 minute ago, Nevalon said:

Dance of Light i believe. You know, for that HOLY DAMAGE

it works bro , demons need to be extinguished

edit : i have seen plenty of animes

Edited by Yomana

11 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

NO PLS let me show u :) 

this is the 15 sec intro u watched? :D

i think he ment pvp where you focus on paladin

Edited by Rizos

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

as i said ppl need to L2P and ...well fight without valor what CAN i possibly say....everytime i lose i am mad so i ll just let it be there...

P.S you go on nobless and yellow fruit re malaka on a pvp with enemy without  valor... i know u cant lose or ppl will grumble us FUCK but its hillarius if u see my pt buffs...idk how i ll convice fortuna to ever waste consumables for irrelevant 9v9 like this

Edited by iAxZp

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

i just noticed you wasted 4 nobl scrolls. GJ guys

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

EXCACTLY...

soon fortuna will come here and complain about wasting consumeables without objective :/