Sign in to follow this  
Anytime

No crest, New chars, The same results

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

About yellow fruit its normal cause we dont rly have chance to use it anywhere else. 

malaka they didnt even use red ones... are u kidding?  i remember back to the days i was using 10kk consumables per day on FC

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

malaka they didnt even use red ones... are u kidding?  i remember back to the days i was using 10kk consumables per day on FC

i usually dont use red ones cause they are limited ,so only on good events.

But yellow fruit is once per day so :D

Just now, Yomana said:

i usually dont use red ones cause they are limited ,so only on good events.

But yellow fruit is once per day so :D

dunno, losing was never on my schedule... i will diss who is responsible even if its me...CONSUMABLES win pvp. PERIOD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

dunno, losing was never on my schedule... i will diss who is responsible even if its me...CONSUMABLES win pvp. PERIOD

Ye but ur slavery master has different opinion bout consumables :D

Btw i made my dagger video private cos its unedited raw poop, here is edited one

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

i have no masters, never had and never will ;) 

i am glad to see ur mana bars. at least we managed to go to this breaking point, if bishop had salva or nobless scroll on this point, things would be judged by who is more dedicated to waste mana pots

Edited by iAxZp

12 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i am glad to see ur mana bars. at least we managed to go to this breaking point, if bishop had salva or nobless scroll on this point, things would be judged by who is more dedicated to waste mana pots

sure, except ur pt doesn thave ee with boe so gl

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

sure, except ur pt doesn thave ee with boe so gl

i want to see masha recharging with her con dye one by one wc+bishop+2tyrs :)

P.S i dont have managain aswell -> @Fortuna make me 79 RETARD

Edited by iAxZp

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

i want to see masha recharging with her con dye one by one wc+bishop+2tyrs :)

i thought u know more bout our cp ppl, u played with us for quite some time :D

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

i thought u know more bout our cp ppl, u played with us for quite some time :D

dont think if masha stop to heal for recharge,pipen would survive on this point a full burst.again imaginary scenarios... screw it we just waste our time here. my point is simple:WHEN (my) cp ppl L2P u ll have srious probs even with 6v1 heroes 9v9

Edited by iAxZp

21 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

dont think if masha stop to heal for recharge,pipen would survive on this point a full burst.

so what see there? :D you really think that was even close to get them out of MP? so lets see, EE didnt use hero weapon skill, bishop didnt use hero weapon skill, EE has salvation = 6k MP pool full again, with mana gain on all targets, thats almost double the mp on people, so thats 12k mp splitted over targets, masha didnt use BoE on herself, thats another 6k MP for her or 12k mp splitted over target :D 

also what healing are we talking about? you think its just joke in our cp when we say we have never seen masha healing? but welp, at least she is recharging well :d 

all in all, you werent even close to get ppl out of mp ;x sorry to burst your bubbles

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, MoDoy said:

so what see there? :D you really think that was even close to get them out of MP? so lets see, EE didnt use hero weapon skill, bishop didnt use hero weapon skill, EE has salvation = 6k MP pool full again, with mana gain on all targets, thats almost double the mp on people, so thats 12k mp splitted over targets, masha didnt use BoE on herself, thats another 6k MP for her or 12k mp splitted over target :D 

also what healing are we talking about? you think its just joke in our cp when we say we have never seen masha healing? but welp, at least she is recharging well :d 

ok)

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Btw i made my dagger video private cos its unedited raw poop, here is edited one

and ppl say im toxic but what was that from pipenov at the end ?

34 minutes ago, JzOo said:

and ppl say im toxic but what was that from pipenov at the end ?

he isnt toxic :) he is right. for now...

4 hours ago, Reddish said:

Good fight, hope to try ur setup vs us and see how fast u will upload new vid;)

just curious, did you find bishop already? coz without it, its going to be freaking poop pvp :( 

On 3/1/2020 at 2:53 PM, ProGressive said:

Enjoy this type 9v9 until summoners get nuke :D

you can call me crazy but i honestly believe summoners arent gettin nuke boost on next update ;)

• Like 1

Well I already got the " we don't care how is working on off , we want to work like this" so I wouldn't have  hopes to get high lvl nuke on summoners anytime soon or like never ?

• Haha 1

High dmg on summoner's nuke doesn't comes from nuke itself but from

- seraphim buffs (both buffs at same time)  - M. Atk. +30%, - M. Critical Rate +25% on later updates
- Spirit Sharing lvl4, lvl5 on later updates 

10 hours ago, MoDoy said:

you can call me crazy but i honestly believe summoners arent gettin nuke boost on next update ;)

which sucks cause our summoner pt is almost rdy :D 

You  try to troll in hope mby GM's won't change it  or you really don't understand that the high power on nuke is the only problem.

Only because of this you can replace mages in pt for summoners  because they have same power on main nuke so they hit as hard as mages but have TP like necro and better summon 

Seraphim was put back so summoners would get invited in party like it was in c3/c4  when mages had es and archers had warlock ( ps forever solo in catacombs) 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Werew said:

You  try to troll in hope mby GM's won't change it  or you really don't understand that the high power on nuke is the only problem.

Only because of this you can replace mages in pt for summoners  because they have same power on main nuke so they hit as hard as mages but have TP like necro and better summon 

Seraphim was put back so summoners would get invited in party like it was in c3/c4  when mages had es and archers had warlock ( ps forever solo in catacombs) 

They dont hit as hard as mages. They are way more durable though. So yes in that patch there is no reason to play mages (except heroes).

Theyr main nuke gets only like 10 power less than mages main nuke ,  witch will probably be less than 100 dmg on normal hit. 

While mages vortex won't land like never because of puri and elemental nukes have way to much CD to make a difference so  most of the times they will just use main nuke while mages except necro are canon glass and sumoners will be tanks with nuke  and summons with over 6k patk/matk  

4 hours ago, Werew said:

Theyr main nuke gets only like 10 power less than mages main nuke ,  witch will probably be less than 100 dmg on normal hit. 

While mages vortex won't land like never because of puri and elemental nukes have way to much CD to make a difference so  most of the times they will just use main nuke while mages except necro are canon glass and sumoners will be tanks with nuke  and summons with over 6k patk/matk  

nah, there is difference between summoner dmg and nuker dmg, but generally its not that great in long go, consieerin how many pros summoners have compared to mages

rather than nukes, i could imagine old buff pets getting back but lvling to high lvl and if you want to ensure ppl wont just log it as box, make buff before pvp and kick, you could do even something as stupid as making duration 60s, so you, as actie summoner would have to resummon different kind of pets during fight to be decent ;)

• Like 2