Robbin92

A grade overenchant / End game

Hi . For the time being a grade gear is end game and the prices for a gear are high still witch is how it sould be. The point im trying to make is a grade armor set are expensive not for the item itself but because of the ammount of cloth pieces you have to use to unseal the whole set. The biggest issue i see in this is the fact that a grade items are so cheap ( ex . a grade boots gloves = 3kk , armor = 30kk ) that people can easily make +6 a grade armor parts and then unseal them for the same they would pay for a +0 part. So basically this makes a grade armor sets+6+8 way easier attainable than they sould be in my opinion. And maibe its not obvious now, but it will be probably . 

in whole history of L2 thats how it worked, you dont lose enchant value when sealing/unsealing armors, i havent seen any +7/8 A grade set, idk what you are talking about that they are "easier attainable" and honestly, +3 A grade set is much worse than +6/7/8 B grade set, if you change this, you will shut down whole A grade armor idea

i dont want whole server to be stuck with B grade armor/weapons when they will be 83 lvl, because at that point trying to overenchant A/S grade will be pain in the ass, let the server go forward

51 minutes ago, Robbin92 said:

Tallum heavy set in shop Aden +8/+6/+6/+3 ... Go figure ... 

SORRY to say but its useless

Edited by Yomana

36 minutes ago, Yomana said:

SORRY to say but its useless

This +8 plate tallum was mine and I sold it like 5 months ago for about 900kk, it's a good piece but if you don't have all others parts +8 is useless indeed, and bw +8 is much better than A sets +6 at least for me, and compared with my bw +8 only tallum +8 can be a good option, until there nothing better imo. 

• Like 1

So what we arggue here is whether or not b grade sets+6+8 are better than a grade sets+6+8. Like hell we all know there are a lot of helmets+6 a grade. I said, its not obvious now, but it will be in some time.Maybe lossing enchantment after unseal is too hars but a middle solution sould be fine. +8 a grade 5 months ago, how much does it cost now? 500?600? how much you sold bw heavy breastplate RoolBack? 500? one piece? so a garde+8=b grade+8 . makes sence. This is making the gap between geared players "end game" and new players who came after update HUGE . Let some new players come here and comment. You guys? You lose from this post so your oppinion is ..... irelevent. 

23 minutes ago, Robbin92 said:

So what we arggue here is whether or not b grade sets+6+8 are better than a grade sets+6+8. Like hell we all know there are a lot of helmets+6 a grade. I said, its not obvious now, but it will be in some time.Maybe lossing enchantment after unseal is too hars but a middle solution sould be fine. +8 a grade 5 months ago, how much does it cost now? 500?600? how much you sold bw heavy breastplate RoolBack? 500? one piece? so a garde+8=b grade+8 . makes sence. This is making the gap between geared players "end game" and new players who came after update HUGE . Let some new players come here and comment. You guys? You lose from this post so your oppinion is ..... irelevent. 

dude +8 b grades are better than all +6-8 a grade except dc robe , maj heavy , nm heavy (only for bards)

Now good luck making +6 maj and nightmare set. 

So if your argument is that tallum +6-8 or dc robe +6 breaks the server then again sorry , you have no idea from end game.

2 hours ago, Yomana said:

dude +8 b grades are better than all +6-8 a grade except dc robe , maj heavy , nm heavy (only for bards)

Now good luck making +6 maj and nightmare set. 

So if your argument is that tallum +6-8 or dc robe +6 breaks the server then again sorry , you have no idea from end game.

why even answer to ppl who doesnt understand simple things from L2 :d

Edited by Splashit

I wonder how long it will take for someone else to speak up on the fact that A grade armor parts are way easier to enchant than B grades.
Some ppl are starting to notice it already that something isn't normal here.
Test server:
2/50 bw helmets made it to +6 with normal EAB
14/50!!! DC helmets made it to +6 with normal EAA
Live server:
1/27 BW helmets made it to +6 with normal EAB
(now i didn't have too many samples for A grades on live server cuz they can be pricey and in helmets' case -> rare, but enough for the success rate difference to be noticeable). Made 1/1 Majestic plate +6(used 3x I.EAA on this sh1t -sad-), 1/2 DC robes+6, 1/1 Tallum helmet +6(I.EAA at +4),  mj boots/gloves +6, dc boots/gloves +6 fairly easy. Only thing I failed quite a lot is tallum plate armors (0/6) though I think this one was indeed bad rng and the chances should be quite good by today's rng standards, since there are quite a few in the market.

I specifically chose BW helmet as test material, after noticing AND hearing ppl's cries on how "terrible" the success rate is; I believe it has the lowest chances along with avadon circlet among B armor parts. Forum pro's are wlcm to comment or even test themselves and share their results instead of what is supposed to be the norm.

Edited by Sensei

you already had me at "different grades have different rates", but when you came with bw circlet together with avadon circlet have lowest chances out of all B parts, kinda lost it there and giggled a bit :d

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you already had me at "different grades have different rates", but when you came with bw circlet together with avadon circlet have lowest chances out of all B parts, kinda lost it there and giggled a bit :d

not gonna lie, this one also had me giggle a bit :)

I think your sample size is too small, I had similar results when testing horror on prophets with and without jewels to check if mdef influences resist rate but upon expanding the sample size the results evened out. I am aware that enchanting is a pain to test but 50 samples are too few and RNG can be a major factor(had pp with overenchanted jewels resist 8 fears in a row and later on the rates balanced out at close to 50ish percent). That being said, im not denying this happening, you just need a bigger sample size to actually have evidence. There were similar rumours at interlude about dark screamers being the easiest weapon among the mid c ones to enchant and we would buy dark screamers, overenchant them then trade them at mammon for other mid c weapons. 

How about u guys enchant some MJ necklaces/earrings +5/6/7? i pay well. Looks like its good business for you and ez to make 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sensei said:

not gonna lie, this one also had me giggle a bit

good for you that you can have happiness out of such small stuff :d 

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

How about u guys enchant some MJ necklaces/earrings +5/6/7? i pay well. Looks like its good business for you and ez to make 

wait, you mean you dont have mj neck/earring +6 unsealed already? :P

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

wait, you mean you dont have mj neck/earring +6 unsealed already?

Not on every cp member 😐

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

good for you that you can have happiness out of such small stuff :d 

You might find that interesting too if you enjoy small stuff and facts:
Being overly cynical and combative is usually a defense mechanism (or instinct if you prefer) young males have developed over the centuries to ascertain their social standing within tribes.

Edited by Sensei

18 minutes ago, Sensei said:

You might find that interesting too if you enjoy small stuff and facts:
Being overly cynical and combative is usually a defense mechanism (or instinct if you prefer) young males have developed over the centuries to ascertain their social standing within tribes.

fancy words you use, let me wear my second monocle to read that fact you took out of your poophole, you alpha! :d

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

fancy words you use, let me wear my second monocle to read that fact you took out of your poophole, you alpha! :d

See? you did it again, a bit more rude this time too, you are a perfect example of how true those words hold.
I am, though, supportive of you popping your cherry some day, so take the above statements into consideration 🧐

Edited by Sensei

8 minutes ago, Sensei said:

See? you did it again, a bit more rude this time too, you are a perfect example of how true those words hold.
I am, though, supportive of you popping your cherry some day, so take the above statements into consideration 🧐

yes sir, thanks for your support, i believe together we can reach heights i couldnt even imagine

whops, i did it again? maybe because some people are way too dense that they dont accept normal replies, so you better give it to them in different way :d

btw, your words had to be true, i mean, demon staff is beautiful example of separate items having different enchant rate, right? i mean, look how many overenchanted ghoul/deadmans staffs are there and how many demon staffs, definitely those guys owning this server are up to something xD