Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Sins

For the love of God!

4 years of server, when I enter I see that I have to pay to open 1 support box

ok ... i open the empty party game ...

I go to the farm areas up to 40, empty.

Old player = The server does not pay alone and blablablabal

I would like to know how many players got together and didn't even bother to come here on the forum to talk about it.

Nice!

1 hour ago, Johnny Sins said:

4 years of server, when I enter I see that I have to pay to open 1 support box

ok ... i open the empty party game ...

I go to the farm areas up to 40, empty.

Old player = The server does not pay alone and blablablabal

I would like to know how many players got together and didn't even bother to come here on the forum to talk about it.

Nice!

Not sure what you mean, but... As you said, it's a 4++ year old server, it's normal that there are almost no people on low level location - moreover, most people level through early levels via raid parties, so there isn't really anything to do in those low lvl farming zones in a first place - you're supposed to either wait for an RB party or make RB party yourself when you see alive RB (you can check what's alive through the map window). The farming locations are mostly to kill time while waiting for the RB... The population is pretty damn good, it's just that most people are 70+...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Sins said:

Okay .. so either I play expecting a supposed RB party to appear, or I'm basically forced to pay dual box.

No thx.

or pay 10 euro for freaking 1 month? in 1 month you will be 50+ and find parties easily

2 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

10e = 3 cervejas Você sempre pode escolher beber em uma noite ou brincar com caixa dupla por 1 mês  ?

1eu = R$ 5 Brazilian currency 

10eu = R$50 

?
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Johnny Sins said:

Okay .. so either I play expecting a supposed RB party to appear, or I'm basically forced to pay dual box.

No thx.

a) As I mentioned before, you can make your own RB parties. It might take a bit longer if you don't play in EU primetime, but it's perfectly doable - btw. low level RBs don't go into zerk mode so you can easily do them with just one party.

b) You get ton of free stuff - free shots, free guns, (basically) free D armor (via the Moon Knight quest), you get plenty of buffs from the achievements, you can even buy pretty cheap buffs for fishes. We had none of that stuff on patch 1.0 and yet many people solo-ed their way up (me included, since I used to play outside of EU prime time I often had to level up solo with my EE). Even now, there's ton of people who start without the boxed buffer because in many cases it's just not worth it - you level up so fast with the RB parties that you don't even get to do much farm on your own before 70, after which you're supposed to find a clan/CP anyway. The point is - if the idea of having to farm a bit in between the RB parties without boxed buff scares you, then maybe Classic isn't for you :/ It's your choice anyway, just wanted to point out that having no box is not as big deal as you think.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, iOrdinator said:

I still can’t get it. People pay for any other game on pc or ps4 or xbox. But they make drama for 10e per month On a huge game like l2

they pay because it is official, and this server is private and can be closed tomorrow.

In fact, I don't pay anything, I have no money and the Brazilian currency is rubbish.

But it is just a suggestion, the server is already 4 years old and I think there are other ways to raise money to maintain.

Perhaps an attitude could bring in several new players.

just go play x1000 something, even if they give you 1 box you probably won't last till lvl 60, I prefer to pay 10 euros subscription  for every account than to go on off p2w servers

1 hour ago, Johnny Sins said:

In fact, I don't pay anything, I have no money and the Brazilian currency is rubbish.

But it is just a suggestion, the server is already 4 years old and I think there are other ways to raise money to maintain.

Perhaps an attitude could bring in several new players.

u dont have to pay real money to get premium :)

I'm sorry but if you have no "friends" in this server,to give you gear and/or buffers...
and can't pay premium.. You won't enjoy this server then.

Or will enjoy if you're up for a challenge similar to Dark Souls.

As new player myself i can get his feelings. This is by far one of the best L2 server i've tried but it's just too old. Game it's totally stale and in the hands of those who managed to overgear themself. Prob something will change when the next massive update will land and A tier stuff will be easier to farm, but as for now the situation it's the following:

Early: You won't have massive problems lvling solo ... You can go for raids but remember that those are farmed by 2 clans that exploit the fact that C/B-OE weap don't miss, due to the penality, on lvl 20-30 char. So you gotta be fast and create a PT before they come. 

Mid game ( 50 - 76 ) : If you can't DB you can pretty much just log once a day for the FoM/ABG raids.... Rarely you may find some AOE party and farm a bit, but that's all.

End Game: Still haven't reached that point but i'm pretty sure the situation it's stalled there. I'm ready to bet that top clans pretty much got a total control over Raids ( even the epic ones ) and exp spots. Like it has always been before they instanced every aspect of the game

29 minutes ago, Armagheton said:

As new player myself i can get his feelings. This is by far one of the best L2 server i've tried but it's just too old. Game it's totally stale and in the hands of those who managed to overgear themself. Prob something will change when the next massive update will land and A tier stuff will be easier to farm, but as for now the situation it's the following:

Early: You won't have massive problems lvling solo ... You can go for raids but remember that those are farmed by 2 clans that exploit the fact that C/B-OE weap don't miss, due to the penality, on lvl 20-30 char. So you gotta be fast and create a PT before they come. 

Mid game ( 50 - 76 ) : If you can't DB you can pretty much just log once a day for the FoM/ABG raids.... Rarely you may find some AOE party and farm a bit, but that's all.

End Game: Still haven't reached that point but i'm pretty sure the situation it's stalled there. I'm ready to bet that top clans pretty much got a total control over Raids ( even the epic ones ) and exp spots. Like it has always been before they instanced every aspect of the game

Chinese clan killing baium for 4 years in a row, while EU/NA prime has killed him twice KEKW ( close to that tbh) Zaken beeing farmed by all primes atm. Giant Cave most top sides finds spot there. Devil Isle, china. So bassicly u are right, this server is to old for new players, but meh, no choice ..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Donkihot said:

Chinese clan killing baium for 4 years in a row, while EU/NA prime has killed him twice KEKW ( close to that tbh)

Nice troll post...

The idea of you opening a box is just beautiful in theory, it values all classes of the game, but in practice with 4 years of server I don't think so anymore.

Here in Brazil there are about 30 players who spoke well of the server, but none of them play.

As many say that the game starts at 60/65 + for the time that already has, I think that releasing a box would not harm anything, I think it would even help to bring players (Mainly BR).

Well ... I will continue to feel like playing, maybe in a while Jesus Christ will touch the hearts of the Adms and they will change their minds.?

4 hours ago, Lafi said:

Nice troll post...

well yes I know u china +dv8 was back in days, but wtf u are talking about LUL, most baiums are chinese. face it. OR PROVE ME IM WRONG LUL

OK, let's play a bit.. MoDoy style...

l2classic.club 2.0 update patch notes - August 22, 2017

most baiums are chinese =/= Chinese clan killing baium for 4 years in a row (when i was killing a baium, no chinese there)

4 hours ago, Lafi said:

EU/NA prime has killed him twice

And this is biggest "LUL"

And FYI: I am part of Deviate since zaken update. (7.10.2019)

well ofc EU / NA killed him  more than twice, but compared to chinese baiums kills it is same as 2/10 PepeHands. Cant agree on fact that 80% of all baiums are chinese... jezz.

Edited by Donkihot

Im king of the world... Actualy im king of Europe or just King of my country... ok ok im king of my own home... But in fact im a king.... Jezz...

• Haha 1