San0

classic.club Zaken + v1, update patch notes.

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

no lets gather u and ur 17 friends and lock rb drops u didnt touched right? :D

my english is bad ... but your is inchomprensibler

1 hour ago, Armagheton said:

- CC LOOTING RIGHTS.

Command channel looting rights have been completely removed from the game. Loot privileges will no longer "LOCK" to the first CC attacking the boss, instead, privileges will belong to the group with the highest contribution for the boss kill.

So pretty much you are saying: "We need no new players into the game let's just lock the drop to those overgeared botter." Gz ... if you wanna kill the game that's the fastest way to do it

++I'm not too sure of that one either... Sure it wasn't "fair" by any standard but it distributed the drops amongst newbies, this change just makes it that the only people who get it will be the one who... Don't really need it. Meanwhile newbies will be stuck with C guns on 76. 

Dunno, not a big fan of this change anyways.

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

It was self buff on ru off too.

Prob is this change boosts summoners too

now it says it gives -mp consumption and skill power but it doesnt. it gives breath underwater time. it will be fixed after the changes but i didnt see if they let it as normal buff or only self

Just now, Jorep said:

now it says it gives -mp consumption and skill power but it doesnt. it gives breath underwater time. it will be fixed after the changes but i didnt see if they let it as normal buff or only self

UPDATE ur client

8 minutes ago, Armagheton said:

- CC LOOTING RIGHTS.

Command channel looting rights have been completely removed from the game. Loot privileges will no longer "LOCK" to the first CC attacking the boss, instead, privileges will belong to the group with the highest contribution for the boss kill.

So pretty much you are saying: "We need no new players into the game let's just lock the drop to those overgeared botter." Gz ... if you wanna kill the game that's the fastest way to do it

Total idiocy. U seem like never been at SV. Top Clans kill it with 1-2-3 parties. And then there is RANDOMS who come with 100+++++ CC zerg. Who will deal more dmg?
Its obvious, that the new system will give drops not to minority of top players, but for majority of randoms running around and hitting low dmg. 

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

UPDATE ur client

if it was fixed at this maintenance then yes it is corrected. dont kill me thanks xD

7 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

Of course mate, let us kill raids for you, so you can pick up with a 1 lvl char after.

I did all my raids from start to finish and never exploited the CC rights ( i didn't even know it worked like this ... lvl 68 playing from 2m )... There were surely better way to manage the drops than this. This way they just killed any way for new player to get into the game.

Edited by Armagheton
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, San0 said:

CC LOOTING RIGHTS.

Command channel looting rights have been completely removed from the game. Loot privileges will no longer "LOCK" to the first CC attacking the boss, instead, privileges will belong to the group with the highest contribution for the boss kill.

@Stiba007 stibuuu

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reddish said:

Total idiocy. U seem like never been at SV. Top Clans kill it with 1-2-3 parties. And then there is RANDOMS who come with 100+++++ CC zerg. Who will deal more dmg?
Its obvious, that the new system will give drops not to minority of top players, but for majority of randoms running around and hitting low dmg. 

I'm 68 ( never been in SV ) I play from 2m

Just now, Armagheton said:

I'm 68 ( never been in SV ) I play from 2m

Well, then i was right:) When u will gather 70+, u will bless GMs for making it this way now.. Cuz u will get all the drops not regarding which top clan comes trying to compete.

4 minutes ago, Reddish said:

Randoms wont go full CC becouse their exp will sux ..... Bro You have no random mentality xd 

Anyways .... 2 partys of top DD > 10 partys of randoms

Edited by YipMan
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

It was self buff on ru off too.

Prob is this change boosts summoners too

Yeah but not as much... Less raw input power, less multiplying. Of course it would be nice if it was somehow 'blocked' to summs, but I don't see any real way to do it. And between both summs and mages having it and none having it, the former is simply better option as it stands.

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

Randoms wont go full CC becouse their exp will sux ..... Bro You have no random mentality xd 

Im sorry, i didnt thought they have any :D

10 minutes ago, Armagheton said:

my english is bad ... but your is inchomprensibler

Is there something u cant understand? U preffer the loot system we had, that was basically letting you create just command channel with anything, touch rb, get looting rights. And it was entire effort you could put, just slap rb ass and watch it dying and dropping all the items which you, of course deserve for SUCH AN EFFORT.

1 hour ago, San0 said:

- CC LOOTING RIGHTS.

Command channel looting rights have been completely removed from the game. Loot privileges will no longer "LOCK" to the first CC attacking the boss, instead, privileges will belong to the group with the highest contribution for the boss kill.

Finally!!! Sneaky guys cant be sneaky. ? 

11 minutes ago, Nevalon said:

Is there something u cant understand? U preffer the loot system we had, that was basically letting you create just command channel with anything, touch rb, get looting rights. And it was entire effort you could put, just slap rb ass and watch it dying and dropping all the items which you, of course deserve for SUCH AN EFFORT.

Guess you missed the reply when i said:

"There were surely better way to manage the drops than this. This way they just killed any chance for the new players to get into the game."

Even: "The team who kills the raid gets the loot" it's better than this.

At least you still got a change to give that last hit and overgeared player got more chance to do it. Raid are the ONLY way to get into the game and this way they will just made impossible for smaller clans and new players to catch up.

Edited by Armagheton

14 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Yeah but not as much... Less raw input power, less multiplying. Of course it would be nice if it was somehow 'blocked' to summs, but I don't see any real way to do it. And between both summs and mages having it and none having it, the former is simply better option as it stands.

simply give mages skil power from later patches instead of making kiss of eva custo which boost summoners even more

46 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Why necro has stronger nuke than sorc? 

Thats good question ... if it should be balanced should be at least inversely... GM's fix that bullsh1t ?

2 hours ago, San0 said:

- CC LOOTING RIGHTS.

Finally some good news lol.. no more random HDM's or randoms with 2 fingers taking loot while dealing 22 damage collectively to the raid 

Edited by iLostMyPony

*Summon Beast Spiritshots-amount increased from 16 to 24
*Summon Beast Soulshots-amount increased from 20 to 30

This came with zaken update

*lvl82 Summon Magnus the Unicorn - 3

typo... It's summon magnus the unicorn - 2