San0

classic.club Zaken + v1, update patch notes.

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

well my friend we dont new such imagination. IF summoners got dc and bishop get bot banned same moment our curent server archers pts would have a chance. 

Thanks that give hope :)

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wait, what? :<

Ez AF ...... summons wasnt nerfed from what i know, and they still do sh1ttons of dmg .... yeaa it seems to be like tickleing now compared to their nukes power+tankiness+TP and multiple dmg sourses + cubics + banes............

Nothing is superior in case of range to summoners... yes their nukes are 750, but they an send summons on range 500000(i have no idea what they actually can)

Edited by YipMan

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

Ez AF ...... summons wasnt nerfed from what i know, and they still do sh1ttons of dmg .... yeaa it seems to be like tickleing now compared to their nukes power+tankiness+TP and multiple dmg sourses + cubics + banes............

it felt like tickling even before the changes, ppl saying summons were main source of damage on summoners dont even know how wrong they were (except maybe for ES in mass pvp/ sieges where you can hydro pump many ppl at once, but other way, nop)

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

it felt like tickling even before the changes, ppl saying summons were main source of damage on summoners dont even know how wrong they were (except maybe for ES in mass pvp/ sieges where you can hydro pump many ppl at once, but other way, nop)

what can archers do to summoners when puri song will go off, and archers dont have more than 1 bp????

Just now, YipMan said:

what can archers do to summoners when puri song will go off, and archers dont have more than 1 bp????

what for you need 1 more bishop if i could ask? :D 

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

what for you need 1 more bishop if i could ask? :D 

to cleanse cubics debuffs... while summoners can kite them all day long

But still they can outdps archers ez af in close combat... but its only IF archers really could compare with summoners scenario, when ofc they could not.

Edited by YipMan

Just now, YipMan said:

to cleanse cubics debuffs... while summoners can kite them all day long

But still they can outdps archers ez af in close combat... but its only IF archers really could compare with summoners, when ofc they could not.

modoy have some special bonding with archers pls dont tell him archers are useless

6 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

modoy have some special bonding with archers pls dont tell him archers are useless

says the guy who got floored by archer party with his tyrant comp

*facepalm*

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

says the guy who got floored by archer party with his tyrant comp

*facepalm*

sure motoy

57 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I mean this situation need fast solv... becouse in 1 mnth it will be to late after ppls invest $$$$ in stuff for summoners, and reroll on them.... 

let them, investing on the flavour of the month is risky

7 hours ago, YipMan said:

What to discuss about??? Its feature that literally killed already gameplay on officials, and a lot of communities there.

Whoever You ask on this serwer, 90% of ppls will tell You they hoped this never come on Classic.Club

But You went on style.... Summoners to OP on officials, hold my beer, we will add reworked kiss of eva as regullar buff, so they can be even more OP

Calling things as it is will be bannable.. ok lets go im anyway on edge to quit this serwer as it is now... You really think i care

The KoE was added to help mages which are still legit awful, but it's to make their lives a bit less miserable.

I agree that summs are too OP now tho, but taking KoE away from mages would be beating a dead horse while not really solving anything. Imo the easiest solution would be just taking away a couple levels from the summoner nukes, make it lv up until 60 or so. They'll still be best chars, but not that gamebreaking.

• Like 1

Or alternatively, just remove the new nukes altogether and just boost the summons instead. I mean everyone hates summs being nukers, I doubt even summs themselves enjoy this kind of gameplay. 

What do summ mains think of this? (fresh rerolls don't count)

19 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

What do summ mains think of this? (fresh rerolls don't count)

am i fresh if i play it already 3 days? love the changes, thats what i was looking for when i started summoner ^_^ 

• Haha 1

@San0 if Might of Heaven casting time was increased to 4 seconds,its supposed to be the same cast speed as Wind Strike....

Then why Wind Strike is still casting faster than Might of Heaven (by a noticeable amount).

there are 2 options in my opinion remove power on summoner nukes or add cd like 20 sec or more  so they can't spam it like mages 

12 minutes ago, Werew said:

there are 2 options in my opinion remove power on summoner nukes or add cd like 20 sec or more  so they can't spam it like mages 

yeah and its also time to give this kind of 20s reuse to every fear class as well (WC/OL/DA/necro) ^_^

• Like 1

On 3/5/2020 at 7:24 PM, kenguuu said:

@San0 @Koll pls can i ask you why warlord/ dreadnought dont become Quick Spear skill lvl up ? best skill on him and now WL totally destroyed !!!! stun blast skill its a big bull...  comoooon make with warlord something , take the stun chance up or something. haaaay so nice class and totally destroyed !!!!

can you answer ? why Quick Spear dont have lvl up ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Good comedy in this topic from players side. Emotive unstable players are writing here their ideas. Very funny.

@San0 @Kse @Koll Good job. ?

PvP sides cares.....

In PvE nothing will change, You are safe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

PvP sides cares.....

the burn is so real you just beat corona out of his body

Image result for corona cannot stand alcohol and high temperature

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, YipMan said:

PvP sides cares.....

Your insulting posts to GMs make from you rly great forum warrior. 

In PvE, this patch changed a lot of. PvE players didnt cry.

In PvP, this patch changed a lots of.

PvP players didnt cry.

I see only forum warriors crying here and try make fake panic here. ?

Keep crying boy, keep insult GMs. Im enjoying it very well.

8 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Your insulting posts to GMs make from you rly great forum warrior. 

In PvE, this patch changed a lot of. PvE players didnt cry.

In PvP, this patch changed a lots of.

PvP players didnt cry.

I see only forum warriors crying here and try make fake panic here. ?

Keep crying boy, keep insult GMs. Im enjoying it very well.

What You had to cry about in PVE??? You get extra buffs, moobs werent buffed.

Edited by YipMan