San0

classic.club Zaken + v1, update patch notes.

thought summoners are going to be even more broken, right now they are just OP like some other classes :P 

maybe they are if you have hero on them, who knows, we will see :D 

- Skill Eva's Kiss can no longer be used on the following classes:

• Elemental Summoner
  • Elemental Master
  • Warlock
  • Arcana Lord
  • Phantom Summoner
  • Spectral Master
  • Necromancer
  • Soultaker

- Power of Blaze / Aqua Swirl / Twister reduced:

• from 47/49/51/53/55/57/59/61/63/65/67/69/71/73/75/77/79/81/83/85/87/89/91/93/95
  • to 47/48/49/50/51/52/54/55/56/57/58/60/61/62/63/64/65/67/69/70/71/72/73/74/75

- Fixed Thrill Fight to remove 15%/10% of the characters BASE speed.

- Real Target Range increased for skill level 2 from 600 to 900

- Added new skills for Hawkeye and Moonlight Sentinel.

• Hawkeye - Counter Dash - Learned at lvl 78 - "When attacked has a chance to trigger dash in all party members increasing their movement speed by 40 for 1 minute" - SP cost 12 000 000
  • Moonlight Sentinel - Counter Rapid Shot - Learned at lvl 78 - "When attacked has a chance of trigger Rapid Shot in all party members increasing their Bow attack speed by 15 % for 1 minute" - SP cost 12 000 000

- Added Skill Power effect bonus to Fatal Counter skill.

NOTE: Client update required to see changes properly.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

@Rizos ah, so now its not enough for me to keep blaze from 72 lvl, gotta learn it to 78 so i will have same power as before patch :d help me farm SP plz

tho you could wait at least 1 month until i get few days fun with hero staff on it :( 

Edited by MoDoy

@San0 @Koll What about all stuns on general, if you have bw and resist shock lv4 a char 6 levels more than you cant land a stun.

I write this cuz as i know you want to make a fair gameplay.

If you want to see it you can test it easy. Thx in advice

i just hope they are ready to go full balance mode on every class which is currently unbalanced after changes they made, coz they showed if something is more powerful than, lets call it >should be<, it can very well be customized to balance it

so now we gotta wait when are "seed skills" going to be implemented for TK/pala/DA? xD that way you actually need to think on DA when you want to use it and when you can use it, this way ppl will have harder times just use pala/TK buff before pvp and switch it for another DD ;) 

8 minutes ago, Doomzday said:

You've just turned all summoners into warriors... again.

Yes, but this is OK 

Most broken classes in L2 history outcluding DA with 10s IC wanna compensation... Thats hilarius xd 

Summoners we had in previous form literally destroyed most officials... And now some geniuses wanna compensations.

I just hope GM's will consider to never introduce mass chain strike on Classic.Club, or at least decrease max ppls to like 3-5 ppls.

Anyways good job GM's in trying to make some balance in what Koreans destroyed.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Doomzday said:

Look: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Elemental_Summoner#58

Aqua Swirl on lvl 58 - 86 Power added to M. Atk.

What we currently have is lvl 58 - 57 Power added to M. Atk.

Why nerf the summoners only? Why not official stats?

Boxer hits harder on auto-attacks than the nuke, what's the point in having it?

They increased power in later updates. 

But summoners are poop shit right now :D  back to being played by 5 people in server

8 minutes ago, Yomana said:

They increased power in later updates. 

But summoners are poop shit right now :D  back to being played by 5 people in server

Correct, what we had was ES 79 nuke power 85. Now it's power 70. That's ~~the nerf we've received today.

And that nerf was justified since half the server rerolled to ponies and all other classes became irrelevant. Skill power is still buffed compared to 3 weeks ago so stop complaining.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

yeah...it seems to be a river of tears...but those fellas dont know what is a 9x9 that you cant even join the real fight...
we fought a pvp last night against a bunch of horses and cats, that came from nowhere...when the real CP came, my group was stunned/parad/rooted/slowed/running from pets...thats ridiculous

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

And that nerf was justified since half the server rerolled to ponies and all other classes became irrelevant. Skill power is still buffed compared to 3 weeks ago so stop complaining.

Half the server couldn't reroll to summoners since 3/4 of the server plays Tyrants.

3 weeks ago like 5 players played summoners and we're back to normal again - nobody plays summoners since today :).

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, freakout said:

yeah...it seems to be a river of tears...but those fellas dont know what is a 9x9 that you cant even join the real fight...
we fought a pvp last night against a bunch of horses and cats, that came from nowhere...when the real CP came, my group was stunned/parad/rooted/slowed/running from pets...thats ridiculous

farm sws to 80 for puri