San0

classic.club Zaken + v1, update patch notes.

1 minute ago, Doomzday said:

Half the server couldn't reroll to summoners since 3/4 of the server plays Tyrants.

3 weeks ago like 5 players played summoners and we're back to normal again - nobody plays summoners since today :).

You have literally no idea what You talking about... 

Tyrants were/are OP yes sure, but that no reson to make another classes even more ridiculus, and destroy whole gameplay.

Summoners are still extremly strong in this form, but they are at least a bit balanced.

• Haha 1

Just now, YipMan said:

You have literally no idea what You talking about... 

Tyrants were/are OP yes sure, but that no reson to make another classes even more ridiculus, and destroy whole gameplay.

Summoners are still extremly strong in this form, but they are at least a bit balanced.

they are not carry class anymore, so who cares :d 

It's pretty neat how we went from waiting several weeks/months for simple fixes to these fairly complex re-balancing updates within 2 weeks of the initial release. E.g. KoE being cast-able only on certain chars didn't even cross my mind when thinking about how to fix the summs issue because I honestly wouldn't believe it was implementable here.

Good changes btw.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

they are not carry class anymore, so who cares :d 

Don't ruin my hope,i was almost rdy to LF CP.

5 minutes ago, Warpole said:

Don't ruin my hope,i was almost rdy to LF CP.

Just do it xd 

Or You will be almost ready whole life ? 

it's like guest shows, every week we get a new OP class (except it's a sh1tshow)
Previous week: Summoners nuke harder than mage!
This week: WC vamps MP!
Next week: Shilien Elder gets Mass Stigma!
Next week: Necro gets Invincibility Cubic!

I thought the point of the video was to showcase a bug, but then he decided to hide the MP bar so I'm left wondering "wtf bruv?" ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

it's like guest shows, every week we get a new OP class (except it's a sh1tshow)
Previous week: Summoners nuke harder than mage!
This week: WC vamps MP!
Next week: Shilien Elder gets Mass Stigma!
Next week: Necro gets Invincibility Cubic!

I thought the point of the video was to showcase a bug, but then he decided to hide the MP bar so I'm left wondering "wtf bruv?" ?

what bug are we talking about? did you guys even read patchnotes or you went clueless into update and now say "we abuse new update"?

image.thumb.png.2daa8408b498e7368cfa72ddc5abbfe9.png

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

what bug are we talking about? did you guys even read patchnotes or you went clueless into update and now say "we abuse new update"?

image.thumb.png.2daa8408b498e7368cfa72ddc5abbfe9.png

I won't accuse you for trolling the situation, it was a good example to show this.
So, maintenance tomorrow or we keep rolling like this till Friday?

Just now, Sensei said:

I won't accuse you for trolling the situation, it was a good example to show this.
So, maintenance tomorrow or we keep rolling like this till Friday?

What will u say about necros tomorrow? That we abuse bug of death spike higher power than hurricane on sh?

Just now, Rizos said:

What will u say about necros tomorrow? That we abuse bug of death spike higher power than hurricane on sh?

Just get married to modoy already, same defensive mentality. In 2020 even Stiba will approve of this union.
Allright for those who don't feel like the center of the world, or are not too sensitive, let's hope they will remove this new sh1t, I'd be embarassed to show this to anyone willing to join the server.

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Just get married to modoy already, same defensive mentality. In 2020 even Stiba will approve of this union.
Allright for those who don't feel like the center of the world, or are not too sensitive, let's hope they will remove this new sh1t, I'd be embarassed to show this to anyone willing to join the server.

yes yes nansey, there is still 2nd option. Instead of crying to gm, you can always say that you had epics on box tyrant to farm hekaton, and all ppl in ur pt were laging.

unknown.png

Its good to have choice

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

yes yes nansey, there is still 2nd option. Instead of crying to gm, you can always say that you had epics on box tyrant to farm hekaton, and all ppl in ur pt were laging.

unknown.png

Its good to have choice

or i can just remind some plebs who call me "noob" that i have a 4:1 winrate vs them in 2 years or so of oly and feel more secure for my fragile ego.
See? now we both shared a life story on the forum that will stay for eternity. Now scram with your inferiority complex, peasant.

3 minutes ago, Sensei said:

or i can just remind some plebs who call me "noob" that i have a 4:1 winrate vs them in 2 years or so of oly and feel more secure for my fragile ego.
See? now we both shared a life story on the forum that will stay for eternity. Now scram with your inferiority complex, peasant.

unknown.png

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

unknown.png

tl;dr be more relateable, noone is here to listen to your achievements, passionate teenager.

Since we share our stories here,i just realized that my pp deals more damage with nukes to ps than the opposite. (with less m.atk on more m.def)

1 minute ago, Warpole said:

Since we share our stories here,i just realized that my pp deals more damage with nukes to ps than the opposite. (with less m.atk on more m.def)

wait what? are you accusing rizo of using bugs or something??!??!?!?

Don't twist my words re,i don't like that. I just didn't expect that a healer class can deal more damage than a supposed boosted summoner's nuke.

23 minutes ago, Warpole said:

supports deal more damage than my necro in oly, trust me I know that feeling

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

supports deal more damage than my necro in oly, trust me I know that feeling

viva la kiss of eva that people were in AWE from how amazing admins are for implementing this buff and how great it is, yep, thats what ppl recieved

Summoners are OP and nerf was justified.

And thats coming from someone who spent over 1.5billion adena for summoner.

The only "problem" for me is it feels like they nuke for 50-60% less dmg. Which is very weird even with kiss of eva buff nerf. But dunno i expected it so im not gonna cry about it :d

Summoners IMO are still viable , but not more than WL , daggers , gladi, non hero mages anymore. 

I doubt you will even find full summoner cp.

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Summoners are OP and nerf was justified.

And thats coming from someone who spent over 1.5billion adena for summoner.

The only "problem" for me is it feels like they nuke for 50-60% less dmg. Which is very weird even with kiss of eva buff nerf. But dunno i expected it so im not gonna cry about it :d

Summoners IMO are still viable , but not more than WL , daggers , gladi, non hero mages anymore. 

I doubt you will even find full summoner cp.

1,5kkk is nothing after 4years for old players. Problem is for newbie players. I had fun from your party member. I never saw him cry so much about adena like here and so manytimes.

Next your pt member MoyToy burn in hell for his TOXIC words to others players.

Btw. Its not only Evas Kiss. Summoners have nerfed skill on dmg too. A lots of.

Edited by Stiba007