San0

classic.club Zaken + v1, update patch notes.

24 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

1,5kkk is nothing after 4years for old players. Problem is for newbie players. I had fun from your party member. I never saw him cry so much about adena like here and so manytimes.

Next your pt member MoyToy burn in hell for his TOXIC words to others players.

Btw. Its not only Evas Kiss. Summoners have nerfed skill on dmg too. A lots of.

Chill bro dont become toxic after we pked you one day. That happens.

Edited by Yomana

16 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Chill bro dont become toxic after we pked you one day. That happens.

I commented posts in this thread, not game. About story in game...

Every 2mins press W with song/follow on low lvl sws box with FP is less funny than read HV from some trololol guy which probably rly hate my friend Rool. ?

So Im ok, BRO.

50 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Every 2mins press W with song/follow on low lvl sws box with FP is less funny than read HV from some trololol guy which probably rly hate my friend Rool. ?

So Im ok, BRO.

I doubt anyone rly hates roolback.

Have fun farming BROTHER stiba

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

So Im ok, BRO.

There is no hate towards RoolBack its just fun to see the guy who was farming to 80 w/o being involved in any side which is i understand, but then he decide to look for pvp cp coz we all understand pve all day long is boring and ppl want more fun not only at oly. So the momment he joined our enemy side he and rest of the ppl he is exping with will be ganged and we dont really care about ur excuses that u are low lvl or u werent prepared (even tho we ganged ur side at other gc spot like 5min b4 we came to u, so u could just get info about that and be rdy for all kind scenarios). Your new side also logging daggers and training mobs to our newcomer cp but somehow we dont make drama of it and if ur side cannot protect u while u farm in gc then maybe just maybe b4 u join clan with our enemy tag u could just join some box clan lvl up till u reach stage u could fight back and then join main clans.

Peace.

P.S i lied i hate him coz i got 70/100 ratio on one of this oly movies ?

Its like bla bla bla.

Noone care about ganks, its nothing new, part of game. We had fun from your trashtalk in HV, i felt hate from it same like Modoys feel his God in Church. Facts and excuses are 2 very different things. I can bring sws on port to GC and u can pk me 8k times with your main, if you believe that some have problem with pk, deal?

I trust you PS. Can u imagine guy which got 60/100 and l2 is for him all world? 

Totally disaster for him:

60/100 > God doesnt exist > Corona

• Haha 1

Now only fix MoH, and every1 will be happy xd 

GJ GM's make archers competetive again xd.... 

But i think Dash, and snipe shouldnt be usable at same time xd 

Edited by YipMan

26 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Now only fix MoH, and every1 will be happy xd 

GJ GM's make archers competetive again xd.... 

But i think Dash, and snipe shouldnt be usable at same time xd 

dude, just no ... do you think server will swarm with HE/SR now? :/ at least now they can finally be considered to be played in party (HE having 1100 range instead of 900 can be nice in mass pvp, SR having 20% more atk speed on 900 range than HE and 30% than PR can also make at least some sense, with new triggers)

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

dude, just no ... do you think server will swarm with HE/SR now? :/ at least now they can finally be considered to be played in party (HE having 1100 range instead of 900 can be nice in mass pvp, SR having 20% more atk speed on 900 range than HE and 30% than PR can also make at least some sense, with new triggers)

I like changes as well... dude all im saing is Dash + Snipe at same time shouldnt be possible, becouse we jump from one exremum to another one

Edited by YipMan

Just now, YipMan said:

I like changes as well... dude all im saing is Dash + Snipe at same time shouldnt be possible

and i say. why not? is that something so insane that it shouldnt be able to work together? is it game breaking or something?

Just now, MoDoy said:

and i say. why not? is that something so insane that it shouldnt be able to work together? is it game breaking or something?

It shouldnt like it ment to be in my opinion ... just same like healers nuking stronger on Oly than mages.

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

It shouldnt like it ment to be in my opinion ... just same like healers nuking stronger on Oly than mages.

hm? you know on official they had this change (okay, they deduce HE -20 speed, but come on), so in the end its possible even on official to use snipe+dash

image.thumb.png.1b9b4aeaeba75cbb36aa785d6be586f1.png

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

hm? you know on official they had this change (okay, they deduce HE -20 speed, but come on), so in the end its possible even on official to use snipe+dash

image.thumb.png.1b9b4aeaeba75cbb36aa785d6be586f1.png

We all know not all on official is playable, and  shouldnt blindly follow their sh1t ... officials are unplayable .. we all agree on that i think????

Character is weak ... make small buff is one way....

Or Korean way .. make him so buffed he make other classes unplayable. Making small buff, before major is just better way in my opinion, if there will be still place for immprove make another one.... Not all at once.

Edited by YipMan

Just now, YipMan said:

We all know not all on official is playable, and  shouldnt blindly follow their sh1t ... officials are unplayable .. we all agree on that i think????

sure, but despite that, i still think HE is unplayable on official and HE >>might<< be playable here, but not because of this snipe boost, but because of trigger dash

this snipe boost is only to compensate the lack compared to PR, so you get at least slight value out of HE while being useful to party with trigger, dont take me wrong, this is not "blindly following official", this is actually start of balancing stuff. you class is super duper garbage? here, take this boost cookie so you are a bit better and i honestly dont see anything wrong with this attitude

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

sure, but despite that, i still think HE is unplayable on official and HE >>might<< be playable here, but not because of this snipe boost, but because of trigger dash

this snipe boost is only to compensate the lack compared to PR, so you get at least slight value out of HE while being useful to party with trigger, dont take me wrong, this is not "blindly following official", this is actually start of balancing stuff. you class is super duper garbage? here, take this boost cookie so you are a bit better and i honestly dont see anything wrong with this attitude

So do i .. I like boosts on archers, all im saying dont make it to fast, and to much.

I think he and sr are still useless. Would be better to make trigger with lower damage. Also if you really wonna boost pr and give him a cookie, it’s better to remove also dead eye limitation. Otherwise it’s a pointless skill that on pvp can not use at all. Pr is really really slow caster! @San0

2 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

I think he and sr are still useless. Would be better to make trigger with lower damage. Also if you really wonna boost pr and give him a cookie, it’s better to remove also dead eye limitation. Otherwise it’s a pointless skill that on pvp can not use at all. Pr is really really slow caster! @San0

and it should be like that .... other classes cant 1 shoot robes

You have SR in comp, trigger rapid counter, and gg 

Edited by YipMan
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, iOrdinator said:

i dont think PR need boost (and if he got boost, that would once again just nerf HE/SR), dead eye is not really that useless of skill in mass pvp, sure, you lose some atk speed but on the other hand you get nice P atk boost (helps with aa AND FC dmg) and crit dmg boost for auto attacks and on auto attacks, well, you dont really feel that much of a difference (the worst you see it on skills), so that kinda punishes PRs who only plays with fatal

on the other hand, they gave you way how to increase your atk speed by giving SR atk speed trigger, if you think that can boost your PRs even more, you can try SR in your setup

Just now, YipMan said:

and it should be like that .... other classes cant 1 shoot robes

One shot is a myth. Pr party should assist very good to be effective. It’s not like I am running around one shooting people. Also Pr is to squishy. A small boost on attack speed won’t harm anyone. 

Especially when mages running around and ho-ha-ho hit 2-3k every second with this ultra interlude +15++++ stuffs around.

1 minute ago, iOrdinator said:

One shot is a myth. Pr party should assist very good to be effective. It’s not like I am running around one shooting people. Also Pr is to squishy. A small boost on attack speed won’t harm anyone. 

Especially when mages running around and ho-ha-ho hit 2-3k every second with this ultra interlude +15++++ stuffs around.

I get one shooted multiple times by myths not PR's then.....

so since SR/HE seems like done, next few classes which could use some boost @San0

1) warlord - give him some debuff, but it goes through puri (same like aggro/provoke/stigma/real target), range ~300 and its casted around the target you have (something like mass curse gloom on necros), lets say duration 15 second and base reuse 30s (so it will go to like 24s with full s/d?) and description would be "decrease targets stun resistance by 20%" and it would be flat, same like BW armor gives - now that way they might land something more during mass pvps for which those classes are used, but to cast it they have to go in front and possibly get bursted and also will struggle a bit less in olympiad with this BW fiesta (note - they still are not going to be OP OP, because they cannot spam this skill)

2) elemental mages (NOT NECRO) - give them this Bind skill, which will help them a bit in olympiad, because thats where they struggle a lot while they are fine in open world pvp, which this skill wont affect almost at all, change reuse to something like 30-40s so its not spammable like retarded necros silence/doom (dont forget, we want to balance them, not make them OP OP) and make it be physical AND magical (so pretty much slightly less retarded brother of curse of doom, because it will be just 10s duration and 40s reuse)

image.png.4cd888b1a9fcf220fd3b4dd4eaa400e5.png

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so since SR/HE seems like done, next few classes which could use some boost @San0

1) warlord - give him some debuff, but it goes through puri (same like aggro/provoke/stigma/real target), range ~300 or 600 and its casted around the target you have (something like mass curse gloom on necros), lets say duration 15 second and base reuse 30s (so it will go to like 24s with full s/d?) and description would be "decrease targets stun resistance by 20%" and it would be flat, same like BW armor gives - now that way they might land something more during mass pvps for which those classes are used, but to cast it they have to go in front and possibly get bursted and also will struggle a bit less in olympiad with this BW fiesta (note - they still are not going to be OP OP, because they cannot spam this skill)

2) elemental mages (NOT NECRO) - give them this Bind skill, which will help them a bit in olympiad, because thats where they struggle a lot while they are fine in open world pvp, which this skill wont affect almost at all, change reuse to something like 30-40s so its not spammable like retarded necros silence/doom (dont forget, we want to balance them, not make them OP OP) and make it be physical AND magical (so pretty much slightly less retarded brother of curse of doom, because it will be just 10s duration and 40s reuse)

image.png.4cd888b1a9fcf220fd3b4dd4eaa400e5.png

ANd what about Moh FIXING :P ?????

Just now, YipMan said:

ANd what about Moh FIXING :P ?????

so let me tell you something, the approach you have is wrong, sure, MoH hitting like truck, its relevant mostly in oly (finally someone can rekt those DAs/necros with at least some chance), does it matter in normal pvp? doubt, also rather than nerfing classes and seeing waterfalls of tears, you increase powerlevel on other non played and useless classes and some people might be happy (those few brave warriors who stick to their class no matter what), people might try new setups and experiment, etc. etc.

and even then, the moment i would start talking about nerfing "OP stuff", i can guarantee you i would smash those fear classes before touching anything else ^_^