Sign in to follow this  
JzOo

They brought Angerfist again!?

When we will saw good movies for contesting baium ? These zaken fights vs low lvls are rly boring.

6 minutes ago, LSPD said:

When we will saw good movies for contesting baium ? These zaken fights vs low lvls are rly boring.

Wake up 7AM and go fight againts china,you welcome

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, LSPD said:

Let baium roll to Eu prime and come for some fun. Isy 

2 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Good that Nansey bsoe!! (By missclick ofc!!) Bcz you could lose ?

Actuall yesterday was busy day for all off us,win/lose at zaken was fun.Checked fraps and as i see,summoners have less power skill on 1 class than mages,but hit 2-3 times more,i mean mage with ds+16 hit 2k,summoner with ds+12 3.5k :D

P.S when @San0 fix castles bug?,cuz secon castle siege in a row we cannot imprint castle,so we lose aden yesterday.Was same with giran 2 weeks ago

46 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

Actuall yesterday was busy day for all off us,win/lose at zaken was fun.Checked fraps and as i see,summoners have less power skill on 1 class than mages,but hit 2-3 times more,i mean mage with ds+16 hit 2k,summoner with ds+12 3.5k :D

P.S when @San0 fix castles bug?,cuz secon castle siege in a row we cannot imprint castle,so we lose aden yesterday.Was same with giran 2 weeks ago

sigh ... again same story like pre-buffed "summoners are useless, no point to play"? are we supposed to go mages and show that mages can make damage as well? :D we were getting nuked pretty hard from china necros and they also have TP, how exactly they lack compared to summoners? :P not to say AoE fiesta from DA/mages where we died like rats when we first were in aden castle

Edited by MoDoy

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

sigh ... again same story like pre-buffed "summoners are useless, no point to play"? are we supposed to go mages and show that mages can make damage as well? :D we were getting nuked pretty hard from china necros and they also have TP, how exactly they lack compared to summoners? :P not to say AoE fiesta from DA/mages where we died like rats when we first were in aden castle

im interesting how could you show from mage more damage then chinese stack mage,when he nuke 2k from Mcrit and sumoner 3.5k,Im not complaining about summoners,just saying different beetween summoners and mages right now

7 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

im interesting how could you show from mage more damage then chinese stack mage,when he nuke 2k from Mcrit and sumoner 3.5k,Im not complaining about summoners,just saying different beetween summoners and mages right now

go show me test with same conditions, same equip, same buffs, necro 80 lvl death spike vs pony 80 aqua swirl using those skills on same target, if necro will make less damage, then we can start talking, because no, on same conditions summoner wont hit more than necro, stop being ridiculous ^_^ 

1 minute ago, Werew said:

Mby not harder but if you would compare the dps, I bet it will be a big difference 

really? how? tell me please, very curious

lets face it, summoners are better mages because of multiple other things in addition to their damage, but their damage is still inferior to nukers with same equip :D 

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Go wtih sph,sps and sorc. Will be interesting :D 

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

really? how? tell me please, very curious

lets face it, summoners are better mages because of multiple other things in addition to their damage, but their damage is still inferior to nukers with same equip :D 

Easy, when you calculate the dps target is not moving,  so  go  full dmg skills/aa summon and nuke from master witch mage will deal 20k dmg faster than any summoner ? 

Edited by Werew

Just now, Werew said:

Easy, when you calculate the dps target is not moving,  so  go full full dmg skills/aa summon and nuke from master witch mage will deal 20k dmg faster than any summoner ? 

hero sph IF he crits ALL elemental skill kekW

7 minutes ago, Werew said:

Easy, when you calculate the dps target is not moving,  so  go  full dmg skills/aa summon and nuke from master witch mage will deal 20k dmg faster than any summoner ? 

once again -> necromancer

and actually, 20k is pretty low border, pretty sure you can do that faster even with elemental mage (tho just once xD )

9 hours ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Good that Nansey bsoe!! (By missclick ofc!!) Bcz you could lose ?

Constantly mentioning my name will make those nobodies relevant one day?

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 1

he, hehe, thanks for lowering zaken

image.thumb.png.d500390e543e302b6e90dee69f84f91e.png

and to admins, either fix this teleporting or block it for time being, or are we supposed to go loterry if we should stay inside or outside the deck after won pvp? ^_^ 

• Like 1

As long as china dont have problems farming zaken there is no reason to stop their free farm just coz eu side struggling. They also used server bug so many times w/o thinking to report it themself so it took me almost 2 month to get admins there to check it and in the end nobody got punished. Seems like every bug is different so even if u use any it doesnt mean u will be punished and u dont even need to report it just wait till some1 else will do for you. Top kek :)

• Like 2

Poor PvP content sadly. That new exdeviate side seems more weak than a new born baby. Seems like you wasted your free space to save that video. Siege videos might have better content. PvPs tend to a really low quality contents.