Roboted

Some fights of the first day of oly in March

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

sure, but the difference is cancels/debuffs/UDs are actually MAIN TRAITS of tank Dark Avenger, while healing is the exact opposite and thats why he doesnt level that skill anymore, you can tell whatever arguments against it, but 1st class skills should be useless and not worth using, unless you continue to level them up after 2nd class (same like it is for example with recharge summons on mages or how it was with nuke on summoners, imagine dagger with working stun shot, etc. etc.)

1st class skills being relevant on later levels is big problem imo, those are not skills you should be able to utilize properly

but my wind strike and battle heal as pp :(

23 minutes ago, Sensei said:

fun video, Geksagen junior :D

Just to know, I know who are you, which character you playing, sooner or later your mom will know what you trying to do with me in olly... ? 

Edited by RoolBack

19 minutes ago, RoolBack said:

Just to know, I know who are you, which character you playing, sooner or later your mom will know what you trying to do with me in olly... ? 

I guess I'm legendary :P

• Haha 1

Najs moovik!!! ?

Difficultness 60/100

How does macaco feel with this difficultness? Ask God for help? Crying in the corner?

You are so cruel, Rool!!!! ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Najs moovik!!! ?

Difficultness 60/100

How does macaco feel with this difficultness? Ask God for help? Crying in the corner?

You are so cruel, Rool!!!! ?

He prays every match to play vs box anyway

29 minutes ago, Yomana said:

He prays every match to play vs box anyway

Who prays? Rool believe in me, because he know that others gods are nonexist fakes. I didnt hear his prayers during oly. ?

These questions were on his enemies with difficultness 60/100. 

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Who prays? Rool believe in me, because he know that others gods are nonexist fakes. I didnt hear his prayers during oly. ?

These questions were on his enemies with difficultness 60/100. 

Dude what the hell , do i have to bite the food for you to understand? 

Edited by Yomana

14 minutes ago, Yomana said:

this is how i imagine stiba :d

Image result for mmm crayons

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Macaco is it. Modoy is it. You wrote "he prays". So yes, bite to food and try it with me, please. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

this is how i imagine stiba :d

Image result for mmm crayons

Nice drawing my dear little boy. Its good that you draw your nightmares and try fight with them.

25 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Nice drawing my dear little boy. Its good that you draw your nightmares and try fight with them.

sorry to burst your bubble stiba, but i never cared about pve players who has pvp count in alt+t only from making CRP for their pve clan :/ sooo, nah, i was never really fighting with you and with your attitude i never will ;x

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

sorry to burst your bubble stiba, but i never cared about pve players who has pvp count in alt+t only from making CRP for their pve clan :/ sooo, nah, i was never really fighting with you and with your attitude i never will ;x

Do u know that your nonexist god has rules? Some top 10 where is something about lies?

All server know that you care about everything in adens world, forum and discord. Do i have in your PC special folder "Stiba" or screens about me are together with others players in same folder? ?

What do short alt+t?

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Do u know that your nonexist god has rules? Some top 10 where is something about lies?

All server know that you care about everything in adens world, forum and discord. Do i have in your PC special folder "Stiba" or screens about me are together with others players in same folder? ?

What do short alt+t?

16 minutes ago, RoolBack said:

I see so much hate here, calm down guys. ?

hatred? nah, all those guys who think i hate on them, they are just pitiful in my eyes ;) 

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Took me such a long time to feel actual physical pain from cringe in this forum... thank you @MoDoy

happy to make you favor, at least you know you are not dead inside while feeling pain ;x