Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

They brought Angerfist again!? vol.2

U just unwillingly proven my point. U get all that focus cause your class has some impact during pvp. Noone would spam aggro on WL in current update. But lets stop it now semen wants to chill,we can continue tommorow in TS.

Just now, Warpole said:

U just unwillingly proven my point. U get all that focus cause your class has some impact during pvp. Noone would spam aggro on WL in current update. But lets stop it now semen wants to chill,we can continue tommorow in TS.

It was a joke, you can continue lel. 

9 minutes ago, Warpole said:

Point is u pick any wc ol necro sps sh, well even pp bish or ee. U just nuke down these ppl who agro u in several seconds. With dagger what can you do? Just watch and be happy u take attention of several ppl on u so mby they don't agro other pt from ur clan...

This is where all these tyrant, summoner, wc setups were born. Server was overflooded with tanks that are immune to daggers, archers, destros while other dds like dorfs wls are not burst classes. Answer to this are classes that counter tanks, bards. Why to play hero dagger if nonhero wc does 5x more in pvp and can utilize party assist easily cos of 900 range instead of meele, party ud? No problem, freezing flame crit for 2.5k no matter if UD or not

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Warpole said:

yes, and thats only because i built that imagine on my char, how many times you heard "go aggro 1oo1oo or ReactNation or palanos" or w/e pooper dagger there is? coz i personally didnt, because dagger as class is irrelevant, unless you have top equip

now if you get top equip on warlord, be hero and idk what else, i am pretty sure it could be quite some caliber of a class which has huge impact in mass pvp (tho i still dont think it would make into top composition, same as PW is not cutting it in top composition, but who is going to tell me i cannot play it?)

noobs, you just don't know how to play dagger, you need to spam sand bomb as aoe disable.

Jokes aside, dagger is not suited for mass pvp, it's just not what the class is about. For me dagger is all about the Albanian playstyle. Find vulnerable enemy, hide, backstab, get frag, spam taunting macro with %target in white chat, and bsoe before reinforcements come. Rinse and repeat. Also they are neat for 9v9. Hero dagger is not bad here, the damage is insane especially after zaken patch, but they are still overshadowed by the versatility of the tyrant.

• Haha 1

Thanks CP leader for nerfing my class. The momment i thought it is time for horzelius aka top OL Classic Club to come back to do what he is best for and u did that...

QQ.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You are the average of the 5 ppl you spend the most time with @Rizos
You are the embodiment of how true this statement holds.
In your past days you would be the 1st to "cry" (i use this word cuz its your favourite as it seems for your last 20 posts) about unbalanced bullsh1t. Now you have fallen into a pitiful state of immature kiddy comments, personal attacks, far from constructive advice, stripped of every past credibility.
What happened to you? Bleras virus or you let all your frustration of 1,5 year being the b1tch of well-known cp, combo'ed by fighting an ally of sh1tty-built cps (and still losing some to them somehow)?
To me right now, I find it more fruitful talking to Hellious than you. Take this huge insult as a wake-up call and grow up again, Benjamin Button.

Edited by Sensei

17 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yet you saw me playing PW in pretty competitive CP for quite some time, didnt you? so now i am asking, why do you think same thing cannot be done with WL?

you play PW when u have free hero and can do some dmg. Did you play PW the month that you lost hero to china?
yeah thank you very much.

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

you play PW when u have free hero and can do some dmg. Did you play PW the month that you lost hero to china?
yeah thank you very much.

yes i actually did :D i didnt play only PW, but yes, i played also PW

any other questions mr reporter?

Just now, MoDoy said:

yes i actually did :D i didnt play only PW, but yes, i played also PW

any other questions mr reporter?

Aha, we are sure you did.

5 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Aha, we are sure you did.

?

as i said, i played also PW in that month, together with like next 4-5 classes ^_^ 

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

whats that? 2 days out 30?

no, others your side was just too pussy to fight, so i didnt fraps pve with me PW ^_^ 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

no, others your side was just too pussy to fight, so i didnt fraps pve with me PW ^_^ 

Next you're gonna tell me we were PR'ing from you for 2 years. ?

26 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Next you're gonna tell me we were PR'ing from you for 2 years. ?

ah, i forgot you played solo in your side on your lovely 80 lvl DA at that time ^_^ my bad

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ah, i forgot you played solo in your side on your lovely 80 lvl DA at that time ^_^ my bad

I carried on more chars than 1, it's ok to be clueless, :tap on the shoulder:

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

I carried on more chars than 1, it's ok to be clueless, :tap on the shoulder:

ah, i forgot i know nothing, at least you are not clueless and reminded me what i actually played ^_^ dumbo me, thanks a lot

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ah, i forgot i know nothing, at least you are not clueless and reminded me what i actually played ^_^ dumbo me, thanks a lot

that's a better attitude ? gasior, are you learning?