Sign in to follow this  
kaftee

XP increase gaining after 45 lvl

Hi I've come back to L2 with friends and made already 40/38lvl with Box (HE + Prophet). I'm just out of regular/high XP scrolls.

Grinding now vs mobs with 10% PA, 30% rune (35-45lvl), 3% blessing. How I can increase more? Got any scrolls/workarounds? I saw people having like 70lvl within 20 days... uhmm how they do that?

Cheers

Raids. 

Just look 24/7 for raids in the party window.

if you are lucky a botter or some overgeared farmers will add you with FK pt and you will take up to 30-50% exp ( even whole lvls if you use XP buff ) from a single raid.

Edited by Armagheton

Yes but thing is .... You dont use xp scrolls for regullar gring ..... You use them for Raid bosses, or GC parties mostly.

Also use 10%  exp fish strew.... Its actually only1 You can use whne You grind at regullar terms. You can aslo use quest mania in Aden WH to get extra 50% exp scroll every single day.

4 hours ago, YipMan said:

Yes but thing is .... You dont use xp scrolls for regullar gring ..... You use them for Raid bosses, or GC parties mostly.

Also use 10%  exp fish strew.... Its actually only1 You can use whne You grind at regullar terms. You can aslo use quest mania in Aden WH to get extra 50% exp scroll every single day.

^This. If you have any 50/70/100 XP scrolls left, keep them for raid parties - especially on 65/70 raids that respawn every day at 20:00, you can mow down 3 or 4 raids on each scroll, making them infinitely more efficient.

And as people before me said, raids are the key to fast exping, regular farming is a meme. Always watch out of RB parties in /partymatching window, and if you see alive RB (you can always check in the map tab /alt+m/) with no active party room, make your own - a lot of people wait for others to do the hard work, but if you want to progress quickly, you often need to take the initiative yourself.

16 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

^This. If you have any 50/70/100 XP scrolls left, keep them for raid parties - especially on 65/70 raids that respawn every day at 20:00, you can mow down 3 or 4 raids on each scroll, making them infinitely more efficient.

And as people before me said, raids are the key to fast exping, regular farming is a meme. Always watch out of RB parties in /partymatching window, and if you see alive RB (you can always check in the map tab /alt+m/) with no active party room, make your own - a lot of people wait for others to do the hard work, but if you want to progress quickly, you often need to take the initiative yourself.

Build party ... and maybe its way to get new friends ... find CP memebers or future clan/side

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

And as people before me said, raids are the key to fast exping, regular farming is a meme.

when you can make up to 400kk xp per rebuff in GC

3t9nt0.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah there's some better opportunities in the late if you're on the right side, but I'd still pop them on the raids, maybe even the 55/60 marathons - a lot of people end up leaving before the 'fun' part of the game because the activity before the endgame is virtually non-existent.