iOrdinator

Zaken action Eu prime

Thats what i said on the other topic. Not complaining about your side/clan/ally...but what is the point of that bridge part?
Everytime that we reach the plataform, we got like 10 or 15 less bitches that died at the sea bug. How can we fight equaly like that?

As annoying as i find the bug on water its something that helps smaller sides balance pvp. 

Anyway there is way not to die before reaching land...

4 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

Also spoilers frontline would be nice : D 

You make jokes of me i ban Your movie... Boom xd 

• Haha 1

why paladin become so popular now? dont me just because of that buff? it's OP though but DA now got turned down that much?

44 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

why paladin become so popular now? dont me just because of that buff? it's OP though but DA now got turned down that much?

because of the buff and his backup healer capabilities. also one more party UD

Edited by SemenArsonist

10 hours ago, Yomana said:

As annoying as i find the bug on water its something that helps smaller sides balance pvp. 

Anyway there is way not to die before reaching land...

we got a pvp recorded that 1,5 partys from anthitesis kills 4+ groups of "BRs side"...

thats not balance...

i got your point, but do you all know that every server that couldnt fix the map problem, changed the spawn to the port of DI, right?

not saying that its the right thing to do, just an example to point that it doesnt fells right that way we are doing here

40 minutes ago, freakout said:

we got a pvp recorded that 1,5 partys from anthitesis kills 4+ groups of "BRs side"...

thats not balance...

i got your point, but do you all know that every server that couldnt fix the map problem, changed the spawn to the port of DI, right?

not saying that its the right thing to do, just an example to point that it doesnt fells right that way we are doing here

Well i cant comment more without giving tips to enemies which i dont want to do.

Cause its funny watching them die like this.

Lets say i disagree and leave it there. I wouldnt have a problem if they fix it though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, iOrdinator said:

meanwhile here we can see some top tactics. Please don’t copy. ?

??? Copyright bro copyright © 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/24/2020 at 3:49 AM, freakout said:

Thats what i said on the other topic. Not complaining about your side/clan/ally...but what is the point of that bridge part?
Everytime that we reach the plataform, we got like 10 or 15 less bitches that died at the sea bug. How can we fight equaly like that?

there is a way to go through it without dying ... just need to think a bit more ... Im not playing anymore but I know for a fact that BR side did it many times (they couldnt win many pvps back then but some still have brains there)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, iOrdinator said:

meanwhile here we can see some top tactics. Please don’t copy. ?

For RoolBack is good enough he didnt start to hit moobs xd 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LuizM said:

there is a way to go through it without dying ... just need to think a bit more ... Im not playing anymore but I know for a fact that BR side did it many times (they couldnt win many pvps back then but some still have brains there)

18 hours ago, freakout said:

thats not balance...

they were trapped exactly the same way im telling you, smart boi

2 hours ago, freakout said:

It's not only the geodata there, but zaken teleports and gates also. Every zaken farm is lottery

22 hours ago, freakout said:

they were trapped exactly the same way im telling you, smart boi

then its because im not playing anymore ... smart boy ... ops sorry that smart ...