Kse

L2Classic.club Database!

Dear players! 

We are happy to announce L2 Classic database! - L2db.club!

We want all of our players to feel comfortable playing on our server and have all information possible about drop/spoil, it's rates and many more useful information regarding gameplay on our server. 

All information on L2db.club is based on L2classic.club Talking island x3 server settings, rates and features. 

Please, keep in mind that database is still in beta mode, so some features might be missing or not working as intended. We will keep working on it to make it as complete as possible. 

If you will find something missing or not working correctly, feel free to let us know.

Best regards, 

Classic Team 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

cant believe things are actually moving at normal pace on classic.club ... what has corona done to this world? >.< 

36 minutes ago, Cyane said:

Nice! did you find some script to take all data directly or just 1b1?

i think it's the former as I see npcs like level 89 innadril castle guards

Anyone feeling like they're in a different timeline? Wtf has happened with our old Classic "soon" Club where things happen maybe one day, maybe never... So much action lately, it's mindblowing.

Anyway respect ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I found a bug or maybe Im to noob to understand.
P.S. People who made that are MVP, this will help newbies a lot 

questionmark.jpg

Edited by Donkihot

5 hours ago, Donkihot said:

I found a bug or maybe Im to noob to understand.
P.S. People who made that are MVP, this will help newbies a lot 

questionmark.jpg

hmmmm question is why was You checking adamantite earring recipes xd 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

maybe he was checking mobs and he noticed :d then he tried another way and was still bugged

its a secret monster!!! NINJA!!!

he asked to stay in anonymous cuz he doesnt what his wife to find out he is back to the games. 

7 hours ago, YipMan said:

Tbh I just randomly clicked on recipe and later on I spotted that {noName] mob LOL

Edited by Donkihot

Благодарю за базу знаний, она мне помогла определиться с выбором А доспехов.

Было бы не плохо смотреть,дроп и споил на месте у монстра.

Edited by LimitedCompany
вопрос был не в той теме

@San0 @Koll you should add the DB at the top tabs on server's site... Not only that it's practical, it looks extremelly pro and anyone who visits the site immediately knows you mean bussiness.

btw. you can put the database instead of the 'partner' tab, that program is trash anyway and it scares new players away.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2020 at 9:16 AM, LimitedCompany said:

Благодарю за базу знаний, она мне помогла определиться с выбором А доспехов.

Было бы не плохо смотреть,дроп и споил на месте у монстра.

Drop/spoil on monsters in game is not an option. 

We had it in 1.0, but ended up canceling this feature. 

Client is being changed for a new one with almost every update. And every new client needs a new system for the patch. It takes too much time and  work to rewrite the whole system, so we rather to put these time and work into new updates. 

On 4/1/2020 at 9:37 AM, FryderykChopin said:

@San0 @Koll you should add the DB at the top tabs on server's site... Not only that it's practical, it looks extremelly pro and anyone who visits the site immediately knows you mean bussiness.

btw. you can put the database instead of the 'partner' tab, that program is trash anyway and it scares new players away.

@San0 @Koll I still think it's pretty good idea to put the database link on the main page... If the l2wiki eventually gets shut down (could be pretty soon), then people from NA official servers will need at least some kind of database to search from, which would be a good opportunity to get the server promoted. The way it is now is that it's kind of hidden and people who don't play here can't really know it exists.

As I mentioned before, you can put it on top instead of the 'partner' tab - the whole thing is beautifully done and coded and overall it looks extremelly professional, but the system itself is an absolute disaster and it gives a bad first impression to newbies (the only way to get bonuses from it is to pay which is a straight forward garbage, if this was one of the first thing I'd saw on a server I doubt I'd join)

• Like 3

On 4/20/2020 at 9:37 PM, FryderykChopin said:

@San0 @Koll I still think it's pretty good idea to put the database link on the main page... If the l2wiki eventually gets shut down (could be pretty soon), then people from NA official servers will need at least some kind of database to search from, which would be a good opportunity to get the server promoted. The way it is now is that it's kind of hidden and people who don't play here can't really know it exists.

As I mentioned before, you can put it on top instead of the 'partner' tab - the whole thing is beautifully done and coded and overall it looks extremelly professional, but the system itself is an absolute disaster and it gives a bad first impression to newbies (the only way to get bonuses from it is to pay which is a straight forward garbage, if this was one of the first thing I'd saw on a server I doubt I'd join)

bump

• Like 1