Kse

L2Classic.club Database!

10 hours ago, Koll said:

It's on right side. https://prnt.sc/s86f4k

It might sound like I'm complaining all the time, but isn't it kinda hidden? The way I see it, is that I glimpse over that side, see "twitter, discord..." and immediately think the rest of it are some other social medias and never check it again. It would really look good straight on the top bar if you know what I mean D:

But perhaps more importantly, is there any way you could make it searchable/accessible via google search? The way it is now, is that even if I search for "l2 classic database" on Google, this site just doesn't pop up at all... I'm not sure what's the magic behind getting listed on google but this one is probably the most important.

• Like 2

Amazing, this data base will save many players nos only from classic club for sure  :)

also I didn't find information about recipe ssd, but I spoiled it from a northen globin. :D

Somehow all monsters are shown as non-aggressive. I'm not sure if some recent change broke it, or it didn't show correctly from the beginning?

2 hours ago, PuMa said:

Somehow all monsters are shown as non-aggressive. I'm not sure if some recent change broke it, or it didn't show correctly from the beginning?

Hello. Will check.

• Thanks 1

Some of the items aren't there...

Example: Body of avatar spellbook, Purify spellbook - both are listed as sold by Sylvia in Talking island Shop, but she has no stock :)

Any ideas of where else they can be bought, as they are listed as sellable too?

30 minutes ago, SirBishop said:

Some of the items aren't there...

Example: Body of avatar spellbook, Purify spellbook - both are listed as sold by Sylvia in Talking island Shop, but she has no stock :)

Any ideas of where else they can be bought, as they are listed as sellable too?

2nd class books - only drop.

How accurate is the database website for current server version? I see monsters often drop more adena than is written on the website. Is the data taken directly from game server or values are hardcoded?

Edited by Shiliey

5 hours ago, Shiliey said:

How accurate is the database website for current server version? I see monsters often drop more adena than is written on the website. Is the data taken directly from game server or values are hardcoded?

Hello. Can you give me an example?