Sign in to follow this  
San0

Hardcore challenge Zeroto3rdclass first skill book class poll

PICK THE CLASS YOU WANT TO TORTURE ME WITH!  

49 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. ROLES?

• Drofs
    • Healers (se/EE/BISH)
    • ARCHERS
    • DAGGERS
    • NUKERS (sps/sorc/sph/necro)
    • Warriors (tyrant/DESTRO/GLAD/WARLORD)
    • Summoners
    • TANKS
    • BARDS (SWS/BD)
    • BUFFERS (PP/OL/WC)

since i cannot put as many options as i would want on the poll we gonna have to make it 2 ways. this one you guys select the role and after a role is selected we pick a class inside of that role. BE GENTLE!!!

remembering the set of rules:

- ALL GAMEPLAY NEEDS TO BE STREAMED. from the first moment char is created untill "challenge" is completed it has to be done on stream. this is both to ensure that all is legit and to avoid ideas later that i did any shenanigans with admin stuff.

- OBVIOUSLY NO ADMIN COMMANDS.

- YOU GUYS PICK WHAT CLASS I NEED TO PLAY. we make poll or something and let you guys decide what class i should be doing the challenge on.

- NO BOX. The class its chosen is the only char i will have logged.

- NO BOSS SPAM. a boss here or a boss there is ok but main focus would be hard core old school grinding.

- NO DONATION OPTIONS ALLOWED. This means, no auction house, no buying COL to sell for adena in game etc. wtv i get in game needs to be obtained in game without out of game interference. 

- CHALLENGE IS COMPLETE AFTER PURCHASE OF FIRST 3rd CLASS SKILL BOOK. Guess its a good and maybe hard way to finish it depending on class you guys choose.

- WHILE NOT PLAYING CHARACTER WILL BE LEFT TO FISH. Char will stay there, everyone will be able to see its not being abused somewhere and i would need to restock on fish for stews for next day farm. Also its free exp that every new player should use as much as they can.

- NO PARTY MATCHING CREATION ALLOWED. can only use party matching to join already existent groups.

- NO BABY SITTING ALLOWED. can beg for buffs from friendly buffer in town but cannot allow people to constantly run after me with their chars/boxes giving me full buffs constantly

- CANNOT BUY EXP

- NO ACCEPTING ITEMS OR ADENA FROM OTHER PLAYERS.  whatever i need i gotta get it myself or buy it with adena farmed by myself or with other items obtained by myself.

17 minutes ago, San0 said:

since i cannot put as many options as i would want on the poll we gonna have to make it 2 ways. this one you guys select the role and after a role is selected we pick a class inside of that role. BE GENTLE!!!

remembering the set of rules:

- ALL GAMEPLAY NEEDS TO BE STREAMED. from the first moment char is created untill "challenge" is completed it has to be done on stream. this is both to ensure that all is legit and to avoid ideas later that i did any shenanigans with admin stuff.

- OBVIOUSLY NO ADMIN COMMANDS.

- YOU GUYS PICK WHAT CLASS I NEED TO PLAY. we make poll or something and let you guys decide what class i should be doing the challenge on.

- NO BOX. The class its chosen is the only char i will have logged.

- NO BOSS SPAM. a boss here or a boss there is ok but main focus would be hard core old school grinding.

- NO DONATION OPTIONS ALLOWED. This means, no auction house, no buying COL to sell for adena in game etc. wtv i get in game needs to be obtained in game without out of game interference. 

- CHALLENGE IS COMPLETE AFTER PURCHASE OF FIRST 3rd CLASS SKILL BOOK. Guess its a good and maybe hard way to finish it depending on class you guys choose.

- WHILE NOT PLAYING CHARACTER WILL BE LEFT TO FISH. Char will stay there, everyone will be able to see its not being abused somewhere and i would need to restock on fish for stews for next day farm. Also its free exp that every new player should use as much as they can.

- NO PARTY MATCHING CREATION ALLOWED. can only use party matching to join already existent groups.

- NO BABY SITTING ALLOWED. can beg for buffs from friendly buffer in town but cannot allow people to constantly run after me with their chars/boxes giving me full buffs constantly

- CANNOT BUY EXP

- NO ACCEPTING ITEMS OR ADENA FROM OTHER PLAYERS.  whatever i need i gotta get it myself or buy it with adena farmed by myself or with other items obtained by myself.

guys vote for DD, support w/o gear is easy to leech exp. DD without gear will be more funny

i forgot to mention this poll will run till tonight and then will make class poll acording to the role it wins.

voted for archer, its not going to be full cancer as its decent DD and at least some promotion for archers might come (as there arent that many parties rolling archer style)

also that limits his AoE potential and is more "hardcore grind" oriented (unless he goes brust shot mobs, which might be hilarious as well :D )

Edited by MoDoy