Sign in to follow this  
San0

Time for final decision, Hardcore challenge class choice.

Time for final decision, Hardcore challenge class choice.  

58 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which of the daggers you guys want to torture me with?

• TH
    • AW
    • PW

as it was chosen on https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/23500-hardcore-challenge-zeroto3rdclass-first-skill-book-class-poll/ so shall i play a stabby thingy.

the daggers took the win on the role vote, now time for the class.

remembering the set of rules:

- ALL GAMEPLAY NEEDS TO BE STREAMED. from the first moment char is created untill "challenge" is completed it has to be done on stream. this is both to ensure that all is legit and to avoid ideas later that i did any shenanigans with admin stuff.

- OBVIOUSLY NO ADMIN COMMANDS.

- YOU GUYS PICK WHAT CLASS I NEED TO PLAY. we make poll or something and let you guys decide what class i should be doing the challenge on.

- NO BOX. The class its chosen is the only char i will have logged.

- NO BOSS SPAM. a boss here or a boss there is ok but main focus would be hard core old school grinding.

- NO DONATION OPTIONS ALLOWED. This means, no auction house, no buying COL to sell for adena in game etc. wtv i get in game needs to be obtained in game without out of game interference. 

- CHALLENGE IS COMPLETE AFTER PURCHASE OF FIRST 3rd CLASS SKILL BOOK. Guess its a good and maybe hard way to finish it depending on class you guys choose.

- WHILE NOT PLAYING CHARACTER WILL BE LEFT TO FISH. Char will stay there, everyone will be able to see its not being abused somewhere and i would need to restock on fish for stews for next day farm. Also its free exp that every new player should use as much as they can.

- NO PARTY MATCHING CREATION ALLOWED. can only use party matching to join already existent groups.

- NO BABY SITTING ALLOWED. can beg for buffs from friendly buffer in town but cannot allow people to constantly run after me with their chars/boxes giving me full buffs constantly

- CANNOT BUY EXP

- NO ACCEPTING ITEMS OR ADENA FROM OTHER PLAYERS.  whatever i need i gotta get it myself or buy it with adena farmed by myself or with other items obtained by myself.

guys, lets be real, knowing san0 if you choose PW he will make male char, are you really ready to watch PW male on freaking grind stream? this is not about torturing san0 anymore, but yourself :/

• Haha 1

exception from human warrior i have never played a male char in this game...

once i tried, i made my lovely BD a male to be different since i played female all time before, at lvl 77 or 78 or what it was, i rerolled to a female BD xD this was back on gracia i think.

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

What would say conspiracy theorists here ?????

San0 = Modoy. He's gonna buy 1 3rd class skill book and finnish challenge ?

2 minutes ago, San0 said:

PW IT IS!!! QQ HATE YOU ALL!!!

Now imagine modoy playing this trash like 2 years. 

When 1st stream?

suddenly, PW gets new skill, which will throw meteors in 3k range, making AoE 20k dmg on impact

cant wait for it, totally thrilled

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

suddenly, PW gets new skill, which will throw meteors in 3k range, making AoE 20k dmg on impact

cant wait for it, totally thrilled

and then die 1shoted from aoe reflect dmg kappa.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

can you please go for hero with pw? modoy has way too many hero counts, we'll never catch up like this. also please unban chnpop

on top of that one of the chasers right behind me got dethroned, now just gotta find out way how to sabotage masha to lose hero :ph34r:

13 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

can you please go for hero with pw? modoy has way too many hero counts, we'll never catch up like this. also please unban chnpop

chnpop isnt banned .. he just changed nick to Uin, and he is now admin on some Chinese serwer xd

Anyway im highly dissapointed ppls have chosen dagger for San0.... Will be much harder to PK char with hide!!!! 

Edited by YipMan

16 hours ago, Rizos said:

Now imagine modoy playing this trash like 2 years. 

When 1st stream?

tomorrow afternoon. wanted to start today but had some stuff to take care of so ill start tomorrow somewhere during mid afternoon. ill announce it both on stream section and on discord when i start.