Sign in to follow this  
Jsem

TL;DR Server Situation.

Pretty simple, hows server doing right now? sides? online? hows NA prime doing? which clans are still playing?

With all this karanahvairus thing, my friend and i pretty much wanna start playing here again.

2 minutes ago, Jsem said:

Pretty simple, hows server doing right now? sides? online? hows NA prime doing? which clans are still playing?

With all this karanahvairus thing, my friend and i pretty much wanna start playing here again.

Better than any official, come and see...

4 main sides

WuKong vs RavenSoul vs ContraOmnes vs DarkForces

Edited by YipMan

3 hours ago, YipMan said:

Better than any official, come and see...

4 main sides

WuKong vs RavenSoul vs ContraOmnes vs DarkForces

why everybody uses alliance names for every side but clan name for ours? :< HiddenPandas ftw :d 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

why everybody uses alliance names for every side but clan name for ours? :< HiddenPandas ftw :d 

RS is a meme, calling you FW would be far more accurate

I propose a clan rename to ForumWarriors and an ally rename to AndFriends

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

RS is a meme, calling you FW would be far more accurate

I propose a clan rename to ForumWarriors and an ally rename to AndFriends

i thought FW nullified with w/e cp axzp played in, so in the end it was rest of the alliances fighting against each other -_-

I managed to decode what you said. Even if that was the case, our players would lose because they have both their kidneys intact. most of them at least...

Edited by SemenArsonist

33 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I managed to decode what you said. Even if that was the case, our players would lose because they have both their kidneys intact. most of them at least...

so dev8 cwh sailed off together with sjeks? i thought you still had access to baium rings/baium talismans and other equipment from dev8 o.O

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so dev8 cwh sailed off together with sjeks? i thought you still had access to baium rings/baium talismans and other equipment from dev8

before sjeks left, he was mad as fuck and in the heat of the moment he said "fuck fortuna, I'm not giving my sweet shekels to this turk, I bet his ancestors sieged constantinople and slew dozens of byzantine women and children". Then he started laughing like a maniac in global chat and started screaming "if you want my family jewels, you will need to scrub them clean". I don't know what the last quote meant but apparently we didn't get anything since fortuna wasn't keen on cleaning his "family jewels".

• Haha 2

well, you got your answer about kidney xD i wouldnt say our equip on peopl cost that much more than what you got from dev8 times, i guess more probably there was just not enough time yet to teach all your people how to do everything  by john snow :d

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, you got your answer about kidney i wouldnt say our equip on peopl cost that much more than what you got from dev8 times, i guess more probably there was just not enough time yet to teach all your people how to do everything  by john snow :d

But they are not dev8, how could they use dev8 clan itamz? 🤔

12 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, you got your answer about kidney xD i wouldnt say our equip on peopl cost that much more than what you got from dev8 times, i guess more probably there was just not enough time yet to teach all your people how to do everything  by john snow :d

you mean the gear that we farmed? when you were eating pancakes at 8 in the morning we had to wake up to farm baium. Did I say wake up? ha! We had to do priests at 5 at night with usually 3-5 people boxing literally 15 chars to exp the clan's swordsingers and prophet, so we would not sleep at all until after baium was dead. This happened for several months in a row.That gear was earned. I could also go further back into perkunas times but I don't wanna open this can of worms. You make it sound like deviate equipment was gifted to us.

Edited by SemenArsonist

286.thumb.jpg.e20b202f2dc530e971d94840b2118541.jpg

I laugh at you at an educated but mildly arrogant manner whilst tipping my fedora at your general direction. G'day sire.

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

you mean the gear that we farmed? when you were eating pancakes at 8 in the morning we had to wake up to farm baium. Did I say wake up? ha! We had to do priests at 5 at night with usually 3-5 people boxing literally 15 chars to exp the clan's swordsingers and prophet, so we would not sleep at all until after baium was dead. This happened for several months in a row.That gear was earned. I could also go further back into perkunas times but I don't wanna open this can of worms. You make it sound like deviate equipment was gifted to us.

not sayin you didnt do anything for it, but presenting it like you had sweat blood for it ;d logging 1-2 farm parties to get 50;50 baium drops? killing priests with 3-5 people? looks like they werent really competed then if you could farm it with 3 people

either way, considering prices once again, i dont think you have less than what we do gear wise ^_^

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

not sayin you didnt do anything for it, but presenting it like you had sweat blood for it ;d logging 1-2 farm parties to get 50;50 baium drops? killing priests with 3-5 people? looks like they werent really competed then if you could farm it with 3 people

either way, considering prices once again, i dont think you have less than what we do gear wise

uncompeted priests are harder than you think when you try to kill them with 1-2 destros on a daily basis(without cc) with 3-5 sleep deprived people in the middle of the night. Either way you don't seem to get the point so I'm not going to spell it out for you. Effort is effort. Lots of effort is lots of effort. Grabbing your mother's credit card and buying cols is not. Don't even begin to compare our months of effort to the "I just started in the server and I have a ds+16" cases we see on your side

Edited by SemenArsonist

Grabbing your own credit card? I mean thats effort as well , just not in game :D

Edited by Yomana

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Grabbing your mother's credit card and buying cols is not

Bratha I think you lost it somewhere. People can do their money whatever they want. Like on your side, like on our side. And since when donating is prohibited on server? If no donation we would still play on 1.0.

Either way I'm not gonna continue, buying cols is legal as long as they are indeed cols. It's not wrong if the server admins say it isn't. Just don't even start comparing my clan's hard worked items to the personal property of every saudi oil prince you recruited on your side.

Just now, iOrdinator said:

Bratha I think you lost it somewhere. People can do their money whatever they want. Like on your side, like on our side. And since when donating is prohibited on server? If no donation we would still play on 1.0.

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

Either way I'm not gonna continue, buying cols is legal as long as they are indeed cols. It's not wrong if the server admins say it isn't. Just don't even start comparing my clan's hard worked items to the personal property of every saudi oil prince you recruited on your side.

read this, my problem is not with buying items, my problem is equating the purchase of items with the process of farming them

4 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

read this, my problem is not with buying items, my problem is equating the purchase of items with the process of farming them

Back in the days a bw +8 for example was an untouchable dream. Now it’s affordable for an active competitive cp. back in the days I my self sold 3 cloth pieces for 1.2b to sjeks. Now with that adena you can unseal a whole set and you gonna have change for a coffee left. Back in the days having a char 80 lvl was only access to top sides China & co. Now even randoms have everything. Patches are changing, some things become much easier. Time to realize it.

Edited by iOrdinator

Okay, let's end this chat and continue again when we start being honest with ourselves. I never implied that we as a side or I as a person never donated, but some cases are blinding. Don't equate those cases with months of nolifing.

3 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

why the first person plural tho?

• Haha 1