Sign in to follow this  
Jsem

TL;DR Server Situation.

11 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

In general you have been repeating the same "I didn't expect that from you" bullshit since the morning. You should expect the worst from us as we expect the worst from you. There is no 69, we just couldn't afford baium going to EU prime at this point so the nerds who woke up in the morning for baium did what they had to do.

If you talk personally its first time i say it today. So i dont repeat it from morning.

Also we will see how long you can last losing euro prime and if you will have ally with china soon.

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

If you talk personally its first time i say it today. So i dont repeat it from morning.

Also we will see how long you can last losing euro prime and if you will have ally with china soon.

things change. just buckle up and enjoy the ride

8 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Stop this bullshit..... We all know how it was.... He gets Clan leader for sieges, left next day, and kicked every1 non Korean from this clan QQ 

for example i didnt like i dont many things (lulz, whole server probably had more info about todays baium from us than i got), all i do is check proofs and decide what to believe after

you said botters which were proved are banned, i say scammers which were proved are banned as well, so once again i am asking, did you prove to admins its scam, they acknowledged it and said "nevermind that guy, we wont ban him eventho scammed"? saying "we all know how it is yet admins did nothing" is very easy, i know many botters in china which didnt get punished, just because even if brought good enough proofs to admins, they said "welp, we arent 100% sure"

by this, dont take me wrong, i am not supporting scammers or anything, all i want is proofs, not empty words with background ^_^

• Like 1

GoDing is TheDandy, and he is guy who who stolen 

25 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

for example i didnt like i dont many things (lulz, whole server probably had more info about todays baium from us than i got), all i do is check proofs and decide what to believe after

you said botters which were proved are banned, i say scammers which were proved are banned as well, so once again i am asking, did you prove to admins its scam, they acknowledged it and said "nevermind that guy, we wont ban him eventho scammed"? saying "we all know how it is yet admins did nothing" is very easy, i know many botters in china which didnt get punished, just because even if brought good enough proofs to admins, they said "welp, we arent 100% sure"

by this, dont take me wrong, i am not supporting scammers or anything, all i want is proofs, not empty words with background ^_^

You may not remember how it was GMs responce to it was You gave them Clan Leader it was Your problem...

Still serious peoples are / will treat it as scaming. Anyway i will not discuss this anymore, You want play with this scammer its Your choice, enjoy.

I said clearly enough how we will treat this.

Edited by YipMan

15 minutes ago, YipMan said:

GoDing is TheDandy, and he is guy who who stolen 

You may not remember how it was GMs responce to it was You gave them Clan Leader it was Your problem...

Still serious peoples are / will treat it as scaming. Anyway i will not discuss this anymore, You want play with this scammer its Your choice, enjoy.

I said clearly enough how we will treat this.

you have it very twisted, he is not even in our cp, we cannot force any1 else do whatever he wants, even if rizos recruits someone with who i would disagree, max i can do is leave cp myself, because thats not my business to dictate them what to do

everyone knows how china got to power when toi was introduced and who and how he farmed tablets for you guys in ToI, where were you, knight in shining armor to stop that?

tho, either way, if dev8 just joined to stop it for EU, good for them, if they joined coz they started 69 again, also good for them and us, maybe they will get some adena, get some help in oly to take some heroes and once that balances out a bit, they start fighting again ^_^ i see this as absolute win

48 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

Yes I know it’s goding. And what? It’s not Drlord. 

Nothing more need to be said ... He knew who he recruit ... He just fully dont know who it is :) Have fun

Just now, Sensei said:

@MoDoy

baium ring.jpg

cant_touch_this.gif

but, but, i am almost 80 lvl and i can take baium 3 :<

btw, the best way to make baium 3 is not farm baium, but farm adena and buy baium rings 1 by 1 (same goes for every other epic, wish people would understand that more :/ )

Just now, MoDoy said:

btw, the best way to make baium 3 is not farm baium, but farm adena and buy baium rings 1 by 1 (same goes for every other epic, wish people would understand that more )

right, what would i know about farming adena 🤣

Just now, Sensei said:

right, what would i know about farming adena 🤣

didnt speak that you dont know it, i said i wish people would acknowledge that ^_^ everytime i see people complaining "uf, we dont compete for core", "we dont compete for ant queen", i just think for myself if they know it takes much less effort to actually farm those 300-800kk adena than actually getting that epic from clan system :P

Just now, MoDoy said:

didnt speak that you dont know it, i said i wish people would acknowledge that everytime i see people complaining "uf, we dont compete for core", "we dont compete for ant queen", i just think for myself if they know it takes much less effort to actually farm those 300-800kk adena than actually getting that epic from clan system

What's astonishing to me is the number of ppl that DON'T do that. Then again I shouldn't complain.

7 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

Someone give me a tl;dr of what's happening politically?

I'm lost.

Who is gonna suck on china peepee now?

Shot00263.thumb.jpg.daf9721b35b226ea0e57836f28bdcac8.jpg

Shot00264.thumb.jpg.0c8421e9ef767f9cc88f5664944454c6.jpg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

stuff

Oh, again?

It started with bizquit, then bobby and now whoever the fuck is the clown that leads those people

I'm starting to think you have to like dicks if you want to lead deviate 🤣

• Haha 3

That fking CH again,can administration seal this one forever? Already 3 or 4 different dramas about it over the years.

On 4/2/2020 at 11:37 PM, elfyyy said:

NA prime is shit. Forever torn between "do we fight each other, or band together and try to be a factor server wise?"
Currently failing at both.

Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence and all that, but at least EU prime fight each other for the most part.

As far as server wide stuff, it's all the same shit it's ever been:

Boring sieges where no one REALLY fights anyone.

RMT fiesta and no one does anything about it.

Pussy ass leaders making back door deals with enemy alliances to guarantee PVE content, which in turn fuels the RMT fiesta even more.

Chinese cheating and having their greasy little hands in everything.

But hey, it's still the best server around so... 😂

You called it or gave em idea 🤣

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

You called it or gave em idea 🤣

Nah, it is been going on since the beggining of time... Legend says they are a lineage of bitches and cock suckers, their secrets passed on from father to son over generations... 🙃

• Haha 2

Dunno, i just remember what zp said when he played in our clan smth like Once you stop war or 69 with enemy u become public bitch and lose all ur image, no1 want to play with u cos its shame. I wonder if its true 

56 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Dunno, i just remember what zp said when he played in our clan smth like Once you stop war or 69 with enemy u become public bitch and lose all ur image, no1 want to play with u cos its shame. I wonder if its true 

Yes that 69 with RF was indeed shameful, but don't be so hard on yourself.

Edited by SemenArsonist

Face it. It’s all about propaganda.

How we gonna show to everyone that rs are bad? We gonna say they came to baium with Koreans (even though it’s one party).
How we gonna say rs are corrupted. We gonna say they recruit scammers. 
How we gonna accept rs winning on equal numbers. We gonna say they cheat by spamming trades during pvp.

Words are putted correctly “you can recruit all server but not them”. 
Even after 18 v 18 Chinese were spamming nice 10 v 20. 

Well played. : )

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Damn entire server trying to give RS a bad name  

So it’s true? Rs vs all? Or better Rs +1 pt Koreans vs all? : D 

Admit

F63F28F2-2C0D-4DAB-BCFD-1026FE207D65.jpeg

Objectively, you're the only clan that has some kind of ally on the server, so you can't really say that you're vs all, like WK, Brazil or Contra.

Edited by Fortuna
  • Haha 1