Sign in to follow this  
Jsem

TL;DR Server Situation.

6 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

So it’s true? Rs vs all? Or better Rs +1 pt Koreans vs all? : D 

Admit

F63F28F2-2C0D-4DAB-BCFD-1026FE207D65.jpeg

You still don't understand. Or actually you still fail to understand. It's not about RS, it's not about contra, it's about EU prime being the only prime that has more than 1 side. When one of those EU sides tries to expand, the other side will try to stop it, no matter the cost. China or Brazil expanding is of little importance, we only see them on olympiad, epics and sieges. The only thing that matters is EU prime. We don't want baium on EU prime until we are ready. I don't know how long it will take but until it does, we will do anything to keep it away from EU.

In terms of politics, 69's and hand-holding behind the curtains, this is the most shameless server you will come across. The community is just too mentally weak.
Fragile snowflakes who want their food chewed by others, scammers, item-hungry hoes, self-important opportunistic garbages who preach "pride" or "oh I didn't expect this from you" somehow take the moral highground and thrive here.

Is BR side the most praise-worthy/stand-alone side of the last few months, what's going on here?

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sensei said:

In terms of politics, 69's and hand-holding behind the curtains, this is the most shameless server you will come across. The community is just too mentally weak.
Fragile snowflakes who want their food chewed by others, scammers, item-hungry hoes, self-important opportunistic garbages who preach "pride" or "oh I didn't expect this from you" somehow take the moral highground and thrive here.

Is BR side the most praise-worthy/stand-alone side of the last few months, what's going on here?

Your description matches actually everyone. 

So i doubt you can exclude anyone playing in this server.

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

What standalone re malaka, they literally recruited their whole prime on the same alliance. 

55 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

What standalone re malaka, they literally recruited their whole prime on the same alliance. 

that counts for stand-alone :D