10 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I see war with RF already cancelled

never had war i think since ally time 1-2 years ago

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Eggyeee said:

😉all left for dinner at dinnertime so……

so its adrenaline playing all those moving characters? ^_^

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

so its adrenaline playing all those moving characters?

Maybe you want to see the video of us killing RS two times after dinner, maybe three times, too many times for me to remember

16 minutes ago, Eggyeee said:

Maybe you want to see the video of us killing RS two times after dinner, maybe three times, too many times for me to remember

yes, i want to see, i will count 1 by 1 all the people you had and all the people we had, i guess video wont be that exciting after that, ^_^ 

22 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yes, i want to see, i will count 1 by 1 all the people you had and all the people we had, i guess video wont be that exciting after that,  

Are you sure you can do that? I clearly remember you having trouble counting toi floors last summer. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yes, i want to see, i will count 1 by 1 all the people you had and all the people we had, i guess video wont be that exciting after that,  

You can also recruit more people! If we carry out propaganda in China, we can organize 20 groups of combat teams, but we didn't do so, because it would lose fun, and there would be no enemies in this server

28 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Are you sure you can do that? I clearly remember you having trouble counting toi floors last summer. 

oh, did i? ^_^ dont try to bring it again, i clearly pmed both sjeks and fortun before the incident, just because you wanted to make drama between our cp and chinese at that point so we end up kicked so you will feel satisfied has nothing to do with my counting skills :P 

25 minutes ago, Eggyeee said:

You can also recruit more people! If we carry out propaganda in China, we can organize 20 groups of combat teams, but we didn't do so, because it would lose fun, and there would be no enemies in this server

let me repeat once more, nothing would change on daily basis for me, even if you called 32165456456 chinese

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

oh, did i?  dont try to bring it again, i clearly pmed both sjeks and fortun before the incident, just because you wanted to make drama between our cp and chinese at that point so we end up kicked so you will feel satisfied has nothing to do with my counting skills  

let me repeat once more, nothing would change on daily basis for me, even if you called 32165456456 chinese

32165456456 Chinese + 100 c0cksuckers? 🙄

Edited by Rizos

@Rizos on scale 1 to 10, how much surprised would nansey be if you linked him baium 3 and half of baium 3 (2x baium 1)? i think it would be around 7,8 at least :d

Just now, MoDoy said:

@Rizos on scale 1 to 10, how much surprised would nansey be if you linked him baium 3 and half of baium 3 (2x baium 1)? i think it would be around 7,8 at least :d

U think they don't suspect why I 2shot their necros with aw on oly? 

24 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

on scale of 1 to 10, how surprised would you be if i made baium 3 before you? :P

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

on scale of 1 to 10, how surprised would you be if i made baium 3 before you?

0, dunno if you have one or not, but i actually wouldnt be surprised at all :D 

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

0, dunno if you have one or not, but i actually wouldnt be surprised at all  

You wouldnt be surprised at all from 1 guy making baium 3 by himself, but I should feel surprised by a full cp making one. I always enjoy discussing logic with intelligent people.

4 minutes ago, Sensei said:

You wouldnt be surprised at all from 1 guy making baium 3 by himself, but I should feel surprised by a full cp making one. I always enjoy discussing logic with intelligent people.

why? because i know very well you were making adena to stack yourself, getting yourself BW+8, B fists+16++, etc. etc., so i wouldnt be surprised at all by you getting all epics, including baium 3, now about us, idk what others think or not for what we farm, but at least from your reaction how we cant touch baium 3 one would assume thats what you think :P 

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

just because you wanted to make drama between our cp and chinese at that point so we end up kicked so you will feel satisfied

Can you stop playing the victim card? Admitting your mistakes is a sign of maturity, you should try it. Just admit that you were in the mood to cause trouble. Stop with the fucking conspiracy theories because I assure you nobody cared enough to waste our fucking prime to get your cp kicked from wukong. What's with your fucking ego? You think we wake up in the mornings and we plot how to destroy your cp over breakfast? Jesus fucking christ you are so full of yourselves that it's not even funny. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

Can you stop playing the victim card? Admitting your mistakes is a sign of maturity, you should try it. Just admit that you were in the mood to cause trouble. Stop with the fucking conspiracy theories because I assure you nobody cared enough to waste our fucking prime to get your cp kicked from wukong. What's with your fucking ego? You think we wake up in the mornings and we plot how to destroy your cp over breakfast? Jesus fucking christ you are so full of yourselves that it's not even funny. 

i heard different TS recordings from sjeks after we got kicked ^_^ if i were in mood to cause trouble, i wouldnt waste freaking 1h talking to fortuna/sjeks/you and god knows who else that day and day before it, trust me, its not like i woke up in the morning and decided "yep, time to screw some dev8" ;) did we get kicked because of my decision? yes, but dont present it like i was waiting whole day, couldnt wait until i screw you up and then laughed hard, i actually tried xD 

I'm not saying anything other than you did retarded shit for the second time in a row maybe because of miscommunication or I don't know. But still you did that and you paid the price. There are so many things you could have done differently but you still chose not to, that trying to pin this on fortuna makes you foolish. The thing that annoys me is that you still claim you did nothing wrong. Idc about sjeks recordings unless you can post them so we can hear them ourselves. 

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

I'm not saying anything other than you did retarded shit for the second time in a row maybe because of miscommunication or I don't know. But still you did that and you paid the price. There are so many things you could have done differently but you still chose not to, that trying to pin this on fortuna makes you foolish. The thing that annoys me is that you still claim you did nothing wrong. Idc about sjeks recordings unless you can post them so we can hear them ourselves. 

yeah, you are right, i could do things differently, if i knew how stubborn you guys are, i wouldnt waste more than hour discussing with you that day, would just straight go and do my stuff

about sjeks recordings, he did nothing wrong to me to post recordings of our discussions/TS to undermine his image ^_^ all i am saying is that i tried, but i guess you guys were too butthurt to even communicate it out before i took actions, and if you deny that you are freaking liar, because that day i spoke exactly with you