Eggyeee

4/4 WK vs RS ZAKEN

14 minutes ago, HaOgU said:

It must be 1 side win, then 1 side lose...No doubt, let's just only have fun and be politely and gentlely to other, Don't tell the truth that covered, It hurts ..Don't be so direct..

Last time i checked we had 4 sides on server. :D

24 minutes ago, HaOgU said:

It must be 1 side win, then 1 side lose...No doubt, let's just only have fun and be politely and gentlely to other, Don't tell the truth that covered, It hurts ..Don't be so direct..

Asking losers for help? no pride

Screenshot_2020-04-05-12-23-57-897_com.d

Screenshot_2020-04-05-12-27-49-763_com.d

Deviate 69 with scammers? holy poop... They definitely didnt come to fight china but fortuna pmed em "HALP I INV U IN CC" @YipMan

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Asking losers for help? no pride

Screenshot_2020-04-05-12-23-57-897_com.d

Screenshot_2020-04-05-12-27-49-763_com.d

Deviate 69 with scammers? holy poop... They definitely didnt come to fight china but fortuna pmed em "HALP I INV U IN CC" @YipMan

Who cares about Your clan talks, You can whatever You want there, when facts showed they hug You every single time, same yday on Zaken, and Baium both cases they were with You. Also only You reruit confirmed scammers into Your clan.

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

So sad you say different things in pm and different in forum  good to know who you are , keep going.

Thats works in both sides. 

There is 1 thing i hate, and will never accept its thiefs, but it doesnt bother You so You lost credibility for me.

10 minutes ago, HaOgU said:

So, you admit you're in lose side ? Ok...No doubt, I agree...Keep paying tax then

there is difference when you with "i can make 200 ppl cc in my prime" come on knees to 50 ppl clan and cry to help on zaken, and when dev8 leader comes to u and say, give me your D***K i am ready, but lets 69 on baium cos we suck in eu prime

Edited by Rizos

Just now, YipMan said:

Thats works in both sides. 

There is 1 thing i hate, and will never accept its thiefs, but it doesnt bother You so You lost credibility for me.

I dont care what sides do. I talk about you and haogus specifically. 

Good job with playing it friends though.

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

I dont care what sides do. I talk about you and haogus specifically. 

Good job with playing it friends though.

If You will recruit whoever, no metter how bad this personne is, just if he have good enough toys... and still play victims, then its GG, keep being devensive while recriuting thiefs.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, iOrdinator said:

You are totally clueless. Of course we won’t recruit plebs like hellreborn witch when came on server were asking for adena in aden. From the other side we gonna take sungs party who did 1-76 in 2 1/2 weeks. 
stop with your propaganda and your family clan. Chinese are only good to free farm and Zerg. You never won on equal numbers. Neither yesterday neither 2 months ago. Zerg Zerg for rice.

At least i know with who i play with...

You dont even know who You recruit into own CP... So dunno who here is totally clueless.

12 minutes ago, YipMan said:

At least i know with who i play with...

You dont even know who You recruit into own CP... So dunno who here is totally clueless.

you know who you play with? can you tell us more about that chinese party on toi 11 botting non stop for past 1.5 year? tell me their secret (lulz, did i say their? i bet its just 1 guy with bot, who am i trying to joke with) :P

47 minutes ago, HaOgU said:

So, you admit you're in lose side ? Ok...No doubt, I agree...Keep paying tax then

I dont know who is the loser, the side that fight for Baium with 51 chars in CC (correct me if im wrong) vs a side that calls another side to "protect them". 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Rizos said:

there is difference when you with "i can make 200 ppl cc in my prime" come on knees to 50 ppl clan and cry to help on zaken, and when dev8 leader comes to u and say, give me your D***K i am ready, but lets 69 on baium cos we suck in eu prime

Everyone knows who's crying...And lucky have you in this game...Make more fun and good fight, that's the purpose of this game, isnt it? 

Just now, Alipaba said:

the Round1 : WK VS RS+ACE in toi11, who is loser? tell me?You'll just focus on the word play! 

I agree =我同意

3 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

I can refresh your mind guys, to remember what happens on same numbers : )

i bet you logged all those lowbie chars and trade spammed them and thats why they lost, pfu, better learn how to fight like a man ordi a not like a pussy, such dirty tactics, you should be ashamed 9_9 china #1

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

If You will recruit whoever, no metter how bad this personne is, just if he have good enough toys... and still play victims, then its GG, keep being devensive while recriuting thiefs.

I am gonna say it for the 10th time. It’s not Drlord. It’s Drsin. The Hawkeye who on 2 was first he 79 with bop +17. 
I rejected him when he asked to play he and he came on pr. This guy never lost a prime, never asked for anything, instead of this he only helps, and execute calls better than many many others.

So come speak for real, is this a racist attack on he’s face?

7 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

I am gonna say it for the 10th time. It’s not Drlord. It’s Drsin. The Hawkeye who on 2 was first he 79 with bop +17. 
I rejected him when he asked to play he and he came on pr. This guy never lost a prime, never asked for anything, instead of this he only helps, and execute calls better than many many others.

So come speak for real, is this a racist attack on he’s face?

Ok so tell him, becouse he was CL of RF clan on GoDing a lot of times to give back stolen property, and we will be gucci. You say he is helpfull, and trustfull so there shouldnt be any obstacles. Or it will be racism as well???