Sign in to follow this  
Eggyeee

RS master the key to victory!

53 minutes ago, Splashit said:

nice hiprocrisy btw , when your side do it to us .. its "OUR FRIENDS" who misstarget and do to us , but when somebody else from ur war do it to you its "OUR SIDE HELPING US" stay in ur cave and dont go out u are embarrasing ppl from your side . Even giving u proofs u keep saying bullshits

Nop i admit YoMana was wright. But still whole situation with this started when H0bo made movie title RS 2 vs WK 3(parties) while in fact those ppls You had as our 3rd party was on Your side.... But that already is forgotten.. and yea its not hypocrisy at all xd No1 from You didnt even told him to correct that ... 0 hypocrisy xd 

5 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Nop i admit YoMana was wright. But still whole situation with this started when H0bo made movie title RS 2 vs WK 3(parties) while in fact those ppls You had as our 3rd party was on Your side.... But that already is forgotten.. and yea its not hypocrisy at all xd No1 from You didnt even told him to correct that ... 0 hypocrisy xd 

wait a moment, again hypocrisy? YOUR side posted this pvp first with title 9vs9 when they very well knew THEY HAD 2 parties (we killed zhttty party in GC, they called other party and asked us to go fight them again, they didnt say anything about more parties but since we knew they group more, we brough second party as well), and until now its not changed, whats up with that? dude, seriously, if you run out of things you should point out on enemies, better look at your own side first and then you can speak ^_^ 

china the proud warriors

Edited by MoDoy

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wait a moment, again hypocrisy? YOUR side posted this pvp first with title 9vs9 when they very well knew THEY HAD 2 parties (we killed zhttty party in GC, they called other party and asked us to go fight them again, they didnt say anything about more parties but since we knew they group more, we brough second party as well), and until now its not changed, whats up with that? dude, seriously, if you run out of things you should point out on enemies, better look at your own side first and then you can speak  

china the proud warriors

dunno i saw 2v2 partys with manipulated tittles ... where is difference??? Difference is easy in our title numbers are equall, while in Yours title shows they werent.... 

RF the proud factchangers.

Edited by YipMan

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

dunno i saw 2v2 partys with manipulated tittles ... where is difference??? Difference is easy in our title numbers are equall, while in Yours title shows they werent.... 

RF the proud factchangers.

haha, you are funny denko, really, so we killed zhttty party in GC, after that they called us to go pvp again, while they didnt say anything about second party and after that they tried to hide the fact that they were 2 parties by saying "9vs9", because they didnt think we would notice that and bring second party

but what am i even talking about, that classic china gameplay, you lose, you just bring more numbers, so why do i even complain you did something like this in premade fight, right? ^_^ total angels and nothing wrong with it

51 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

haha, you are funny denko, really, so we killed zhttty party in GC, after that they called us to go pvp again, while they didnt say anything about second party and after that they tried to hide the fact that they were 2 parties by saying "9vs9", because they didnt think we would notice that and bring second party

but what am i even talking about, that classic china gameplay, you lose, you just bring more numbers, so why do i even complain you did something like this in premade fight, right?  total angels and nothing wrong with it

Fight was 2v2 ??? yes or not ??? Where You have problem ??? My problem is You make false numbers propaganda in movies. Thats why i asked H0bo it was about score (sarasticly)... While he still keeped statement its about numbers, and told me to count... I counted numbers and they was still same, and now (as always it seems) You making Your typical confuzing tactics, and guilt others for false numbers Your clan have gave... srsly, Im funny xd ???

My problem is You have scammer in clan, Your problem is that You are fine with that.

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

Fight was 2v2 ??? yes or not ??? Where You have problem ??? My problem is You make false numbers propaganda in movies. Thats why i asked H0bo it was about score (sarasticly)... While he still keeped statement its about numbers, and told me to count... I counted numbers and they was still same, and now (as always it seems) You making Your typical confuzing tactics, and guilt others for false numbers Your clan have gave... srsly, Im funny xd ???

My problem is You have scammer in clan, Your problem is that You are fine with that.

except the fact that this fight wasnt supposed to be 2vs2, but 1vs1, but your china friends decided to do some shady stuff and bring more people than expected, hard concept to understand, right? still you counted and numbers were same? then you would know china had actually more numbers than 2 parties, so its not 2vs2

btw, are you fine being in clan with botters? how does it feel like, being fine with quacking cheaters? ^_^

How many chinese were proven to be botters and banned? How many Koreans were proven to be scammers and banned? 🤔

12 minutes ago, Rizos said:

How many chinese were proven to be botters and banned? How many Koreans were proven to be scammers and banned? 🤔

31 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

btw, are you fine being in clan with botters? how does it feel like, being fine with quacking cheaters?

If we start to make it like that ok no problem... Remember when there was drama about RMTing and how Your side lost like 2 partys back then, and was telling You had no idea it had place ....

Still this excouse is valid ???? I guess not.

You telling me about cheaters srsly, i dont have any in my party... Can You say same, i highly doubt???? 

Seems like You can do everything while in RS xd You can be RMTer, You can be scammer doesnt metter they will find excouse. And You say me You thought im better than this... Yes i am thats why i reacted when i saw You have recruited this scammer in Your clan, what You did with this every1 saw. Have fun.

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

If we start to make it like that ok no problem... Remember when there was drama about RMTing and how Your side lost like 2 partys back then, and was telling You had no idea it had place ....

Still this excouse is valid ???? I guess not.

You telling me about cheaters srsly, i dont have any in my party... Can You say same, i highly doubt???? 

Seems like You can do everything while in RS xd You can be RMTer, You can be scammer doesnt metter they will find excouse. And You say me You thought im better than this... Yes i am thats why i reacted when i saw You have recruited this scammer in Your clan, what You did with this every1 saw. Have fun.

ah, so now its not about clan but CPs? until now you put into same bag whole RS because of this korean, suddenly when same thing is pointed on china, you go "i dont have one in cp", well, guess what, i dont have one in CP either and its not my business what other CPs do and wild guess, if i pointed exactly guy from your cp for something fishy, you would go "well, its not me but that guy, i dont do such stuff so not my problem" 9_9

btw, be proud of your alliance, lead by guy who got banned like 3 times for illegal soft? ^_^ such fair play, considering half of the chinese use soft

Edited by MoDoy

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ah, so now its not about clan but CPs? until now you put into same bag whole RS because of this korean, suddenly when same thing is pointed on china, you go "i dont have one in cp", well, guess what, i dont have one in CP either and its not my business what other CPs do and wild guess, if i pointed exactly guy from your cp for something fishy, you would go "well, its not me but that guy, i dont do such stuff so not my problem" 

btw, be proud of your alliance, lead by guy who got banned like 3 times for illegal soft?  such fair play, considering half of the chinese use soft

You dont have CP from what i know.......

Also You completly missed point of my post. I mean You manipulated it for own needs.

Edited by YipMan

7 minutes ago, YipMan said:

You dont have CP from what i know.......

Also You completly missed point of my post. I mean You manipulated it for own needs.

no, i dont manipulate anything, 1 cp apparently recruited 1 guy who you think is scammer (tho you said yourself like 3 different guys who this guy is), and you put whole "RS recruiting scammers", so i just came with "china recruiting soft users", because half of your guys are using illegal software, either for pvp, farm, radar, etc., and leader himself of such a great alliance is well known for doing this, as he got banned his char 3 times

is china recruiting only cheaters bruh? the 20 CPs egggyeee spoke about, is that few guys logging parties on soft? ^_^ 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

no, i dont manipulate anything, 1 cp apparently recruited 1 guy who you think is scammer (tho you said yourself like 3 different guys who this guy is), and you put whole "RS recruiting scammers", so i just came with "china recruiting soft users", because half of your guys are using illegal software, either for pvp, farm, radar, etc., and leader himself of such a great alliance is well known for doing this, as he got banned his char 3 times

is china recruiting only cheaters bruh? the 20 CPs egggyeee spoke about, is that few guys logging parties on soft? ^_^ 

NO again its You manipulation I said since very 1st PM to Draca Its TheDandy = GoDing = Guy who stole clan with CH from Aden show me where i wrote other, or to who... So its Your manipulation i changing my mind...

Also i told if You are fine with plaing with scammers then ok.... 

Also i love how Ypu manipulate with numbers here as well xd I see there is 0 use of talk with You ... becouse You will clean Yurelf, and Your ppls no metter what they will do

1 more time HF having biggest sammer of serwer in Your clan.

17 hours ago, MoDoy said:

is china recruiting only cheaters bruh? the 20 CPs egggyeee spoke about, is that few guys logging parties on soft?  

oppa, look what i found next, report from saturday, guy using soft to get daily coins (nothing new)

image.png.a1e78dfae4e4a7792a3d120d25e81e03.png

and guess what we found out on sunday? china number #1 (at least if we consider the amount of soft users) 9_9

image.png.2906b7c33cca7dd8eb83035f7b42ca45.png

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Rizos said:

Said guy who tryed scamm PvE guy during oly when he was giving down his equip from char and trade on other char. This biggest rat w/o little pride gave him fast trade and trying scam him about equip = Draca/Rizos/NerfMepls 2020 (you are totally trash garbage now) 

On 4/4/2020 at 7:27 PM, YipMan said:

I assume You have talked with dandy...

"Have You stole CH in Aden from WuKong????

No i didnt, wasnt me 

Ok we are fine, lets go further"

lalaland contunues  xd 

No more talking with party leader with thef in his sqad... i go take bath already feel filthy.

Did you put same questions to sjeks after his scam ?

Back then when was in your advantage  you had no problem holding dicks with scammers.  Or you define scammers only the ones who take something from your side ? 

Somehow now you play the moralist and true fighters for honour when is not in your advantage  bunch of  hypocrites. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Said guy who tryed scamm PvE guy during oly when he was giving down his equip from char and trade on other char. This biggest rat w/o little pride gave him fast trade and trying scam him about equip = Draca/Rizos/NerfMepls 2020 (you are totally trash garbage now) 

1st time in my life not gonna ignore ur post and answer. Ppl that know me know the truth and what kind of person i am and that i never scammed any1. I dont care what opinion about me have irrelevant ppl like you or ur pve clan., u can keep ur propaganda for ur little pve clan, noone gonna believe in lies spreaded by such clown as you are.

• Like 3

ppl know Stiba very well... they make fun of him, etc, etc... But he never stoled, never scammed anyone also no one complainded about it... But you Rizo, you are on a whole different level...
And dont forget QQ to other ppl PMs about me calling my allies on you... :D:D:D (secret: i wasn't online in that day)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lafi said:

ppl know Stiba very well... 

Agree

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Werew said:

Did you put same questions to sjeks after his scam ?

Back then when was in your advantage  you had no problem holding dicks with scammers.  Or you define scammers only the ones who take something from your side ? 

Somehow now you play the moralist and true fighters for honour when is not in your advantage  bunch of  hypocrites. 

you forgot? if you point something that direction, he will just say "hey guys, it wasnt me or my party, so not my business" ^_^ he is fine playing wtih whatever fishy people there are on server in clan/alliance (and there are many of them in china with actualy proofs), but you know, you are really bad guy if you play with someone like that in clan/alliance and deserve death (while still waiting for actual real proofs how they showed to admins proofs they got scammed and they said "welp, sorry, wont do sh1t for you") 9_9

22 hours ago, YipMan said:

• Like 1