Sign in to follow this  
Eggyeee

RS master the key to victory!

2 hours ago, Werew said:

Did you put same questions to sjeks after his scam ?

Back then when was in your advantage  you had no problem holding dicks with scammers.  Or you define scammers only the ones who take something from your side ? 

Somehow now you play the moralist and true fighters for honour when is not in your advantage  bunch of  hypocrites. 

We all remember there was 2 sides of stories on this drama Bizz back after half year wanted all back was totally fine for You ??

This story is full of bullsh1t... And all depends here from perspective.... While in our case there is no perspectives its was clearly clan with CH scam.

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you forgot? if you point something that direction, he will just say "hey guys, it wasnt me or my party, so not my business" ^_^ he is fine playing wtih whatever fishy people there are on server in clan/alliance (and there are many of them in china with actualy proofs), but you know, you are really bad guy if you play with someone like that in clan/alliance and deserve death (while still waiting for actual real proofs how they showed to admins proofs they got scammed and they said "welp, sorry, wont do sh1t for you") 9_9

Welp if You denay already there wasnt CH scam made by Koreans, then we have nothing to talk about. Didnt knew some1 can be so delusional like You

Edited by YipMan

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

Welp if You denay already there wasnt CH scam made by Koreans, then we have nothing to talk about. Didnt knew some1 can be so delusional like You

apparently there was CH scammed by koreans, but thats kinda broad term for 1 guy, aint it? also still waiting for proofs

Edited by MoDoy

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

apparently there was CH scammed by koreans, but thats kinda broad term for 1 guy, aint it? also still waiting for proofs

Ask Ordinator ... Becouse even he know they did it ... he just dont know its his CP memeber, becouse he thinks its other guys ... who(DrSin)  still was part of TheDandy who is GoDing.... Anyway last time HF, im tired in this already You want have scammers on Your side its ok ... You had them 80% of Your serwer history. I thought after You joined WK ppls was wrong about Your CP. My bad

Edited by YipMan

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Ask Ordinator ... Becouse even he know they did it ... he just dont know its his CP memeber, becouse he thinks its other guys ... who(DrSin)  still was part of TheDandy who is GoDing.... Anyway last time HF, im tired in this already You want have scammers on Your side its ok ... You had them 80% of Your serwer history. I thought after You joined WK ppls was wrong about Your CP. My bad

once again you bring FW in mouth, yet you didnt like when i touched your CP ^_^ now i wish i could get gm character for 1 day under admins surveillance (so they are sure i wont do anything stupid) and would love to see your face if i managed to ban like half of the chinese in your alliance, but i guess having 80% of all soft users in history of server is probably fine :P 

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

once again you bring FW in mouth, yet you didnt like when i touched your CP ^_^ now i wish i could get gm character for 1 day under admins surveillance (so they are sure i wont do anything stupid) and would love to see your face if i managed to ban like half of the chinese in your alliance, but i guess having 80% of all soft users in history of server is probably fine :P 

yayaya Thats bullsh1t about soft dont work anymore. You can say whatever You want its pure bullsh1t.

At this particular moment , and i guess since Zaken update was introduced i could say same that Your CP they is using soft, and this argument have same weight.

Just now, YipMan said:

yayaya Thats bullsh1t about soft dont work anymore. You can say whatever You want its pure bullsh1t.

At this particular moment , and i guess since Zaken update was introduced i could say same that Your CP they is using soft, and this argument have same weight.

wait, so you want to deny all these chinese parties which botted ToI for 16h daily for more than year? :D delusional much? or you believe their fairytales as "loop macros bruh" ^_^ you are bunch of soft users with soft user leading your flock (hello jwan! uh, i mean shakaalaka! uh, i mean *insert random nickname of PR he played on long time ago*)

1 minute ago, telikas said:

@YipMan try to preserve your dignity cause after this none gonna be left 

sorry buy RS will not tell me about dignity

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wait, so you want to deny all these chinese parties which botted ToI for 16h daily for more than year? :D delusional much? or you believe their fairytales as "loop macros bruh" ^_^ you are bunch of soft users with soft user leading your flock (hello jwan! uh, i mean shakaalaka! uh, i mean *insert random nickname of PR he played on long time ago*)

You was in WK back then... You  could easly enter their room and see they was plaing there... not as legends say its 1 personne on bot.

Edited by YipMan

You was in WK back then... You  could easly enter their room and see they was plaing there... not as legends say its 1 personne on bot.

ah, yes, thats why jwan got banned 3 times, thats why launcelot got banned, thats why uin was > < this close to get banned (luckily he left server the moment admins started to investigate him), thats why we had frapses of this train party on toi 11 who used bot, not to continue countless china people who we actually banned for radar usage in toi

i played in china, i didnt really bother to investigate them or anything, now as i said, if i had admin char, boi you would be surprised "how many people on that TS actually play the game" ^_^ but sure, live in your own dream

• Like 1

ah, yes, thats why jwan got banned 3 times, thats why launcelot got banned, thats why uin was > < this close to get banned (luckily he left server the moment admins started to investigate him), thats why we had frapses of this train party on toi 11 who used bot, not to continue countless china people who we actually banned for radar usage in toi

i played in china, i didnt really bother to investigate them or anything, now as i said, if i had admin char, boi you would be surprised "how many people on that TS actually play the game"  but sure, live in your own dream

If i had admin char i would ban some of Your side for RMTing if You want to talk like that :P

And yea for scamming now as well.

Just now, YipMan said:

If i had admin char i would ban some of Your side for RMTing if You want to talk like that

And yea for scamming now as well.

maybe, thats possible (and actually probable), you think i am as naive as you? that my side is the purest or anything? i can guarantee you in every side you have scammers/RMT guys/botters, question is how you can prove that its actually true and find which guys did those things and how they did it and everything

i am also 99.99% sure that someone from your big alliance scammed something as well during whole time of the server, if you believe otherwise, then just wow, maybe you really have big hopes for humanity, aint you? xD 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i am also 99.99% sure that someone from your big alliance scammed something as well during whole time of the server, if you believe otherwise, then just wow, maybe you really have big hopes for humanity, aint you?  

Maybe tho i havent heard about it. Hellious told me something, but he never told who, and how.... So i have no idea.

But here we know who, what, and how... Thats a tiny difference for me.

Maybe tho i havent heard about it. Hellious told me something, but he never told who, and how.... So i have no idea.

But here we know who, what, and how... Thats a tiny difference for me.

yes, and i said you as well who, what and how (hello party from toi 11)

now dont take me wrong, i have no problem with you hating that guy, even if he did it or not, you can hate him even for nothing, what bothers me you put whole RS into the same bag and try to make bad guys from us because of this, while it makes absolutely no sense ;) 

The only difference is you cry about koreans and you expect us to care , when the truth is you dont give a fuck if you have scammers / botters / cheaters in your clan or ally.

You claim "we" know what happened with ch , when the only info is from you or your side.

Why should i believe you when i caught you trying to manipulate truth on my face , till i had to post screenshots to shut you up?

Why should i believe someone i have caught using 3rd party software on AQ , on 3 hero chars , getting banned again and again WITH PROOF.

Your double standards are so pathetic that im not gonna commend more. You can continue hate whoever you want , keep us out of some asian drama we dont give a shit about.

@YipMan

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yes, and i said you as well who, what and how (hello party from toi 11)

now dont take me wrong, i have no problem with you hating that guy, even if he did it or not, you can hate him even for nothing, what bothers me you put whole RS into the same bag and try to make bad guys from us because of this, while it makes absolutely no sense  

I said if You are fine playing with scammer then ok, its Your buisness.... If that hurt Your feeling, then sorry. 

Also i wasnt even harsh untill, Your side started to be defensive agresive. Check all history here, how it looked like

3 minutes ago, Yomana said:

we dont give a shit about.

@YipMan

Thats what rizos should tell me since very 1st PM i gave him he have biggest scammer in serwer history in his clan. But he actually looked like he did care.....

6 minutes ago, Yomana said:

The only difference is you cry about koreans and you expect us to care , when the truth is you dont give a fuck if you have scammers / botters / cheaters in your clan or ally.

You claim "we" know what happened with ch , when the only info is from you or your side.

Why should i believe you when i caught you trying to manipulate truth on my face , till i had to post screenshots to shut you up?

Why should i believe someone i have caught using 3rd party software on AQ , on 3 hero chars , getting banned again and again WITH PROOF.

Your double standards are so pathetic that im not gonna commend more. You can continue hate whoever you want , keep us out of some asian drama we dont give a shit about.

@YipMan

good mama, now log for prime plx :<

5 minutes ago, Yomana said:

@YipMan

I was pretty sure this side boosed You to 80 xd You should dlvl back from shame i guess hahaha 

I said if You are fine playing with scammer then ok, its Your buisness.... If that hurt Your feeling, then sorry. 

Also i wasnt even harsh untill, Your side started to be defensive agresive. Check all history here, how it looked like

oh, dont worry about me and my feelings, i couldnt care less about myself, i got called worse things by better people than you ^_^ 

but you put bad imagine on our whole clan because of your asia crap bullsh1t, pretending how you are the good guys and kroeans are the bad guys, when in reality there are no good guys on this server, everybody has its own craps and you just came and started barking hard without anything to show, just your empty words, are we supposed to go and bark whole day long everywhere how china is being lead by one of the biggest soft abusers with actual proofs? would you like that? :D hmm, maybe i leave some HV loop macros with list of chinese who actually got convicted of doing something illegal? i think i might get chat ban from 1 click

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I was pretty sure this side boosed You to 80 xd You should dlvl back from shame i guess hahaha 

which side boosted me to 80 ? I hope you are joking :) 

but you put bad imagine on our whole clan because of your asia crap bullsh1t,

nop... You have done that by recruiting scammer, not me 

Just now, Yomana said:

which side boosted me to 80 ? I hope you are joking :) 

i think mama is about to snap, thats not going to end well :d 

Just now, YipMan said:

nop... You have done that by recruiting scammer, not me 

we didnt do anything, maybe you could notice, RS is not recruiting solo players, so no, we didnt recruit anything, but i guess your supreme soft leader is just happy if there are more people to farm for him and his party like in past ^_^