Sign in to follow this  
Eggyeee

RS master the key to victory!

48 minutes ago, YipMan said:

We all remember there was 2 sides of stories on this drama Bizz back after half year wanted all back was totally fine for You ??

This story is full of bullsh1t... And all depends here from perspective.... While in our case there is no perspectives its was clearly clan with CH scam.

Oh, so you want to dance, ok

Facts : it was like 3 rd year in a row Bizz took summer break, everyone knew about this, like every year there were people willing to play during the summer and everytime was someone left to lead them during break.

The only difference between that time and previous years was that sjeks decided to keep everything for himself.

I heard shakalaka is back , did you told him to fuck off and that you have another leader ? 

In our case admins decided it was a scam attempt so they pretty much enforced a split.

Also at that time you had agreements that Bizz did  , negotiate and enforced  with your side, sjeks just maintained them nothing more.

When things went bad for Bizz your side "forgot" with who made deals and decided to go and support sjeks just bcz he had better numbers on his side so it was better for your business.

Now tell me more about honor and and how you don't support scammers or w/e, for me you are same kind of traitors like sjeks and now hypocrites as well. 

P.S I don't know RF side of the story but I do remember that when they came on server they had much more numbers than China players so I could believe they paid more%  for that ch than you did at that time

• Like 2

Just now, Yomana said:

which side boosted me to 80 ? I hope you are joking :) 

Hmmm there was no jokes ppls comming to me on TS asking for inv TapToTown into 75 parties, and was actually gracefull for help.... But yea i have non recordings, or screens so it never happens as well already xd 

3 minutes ago, Werew said:

Oh, so you want to dance, ok

Facts : it was like 3 rd year in a row Bizz took summer break, everyone knew about this, like every year there were people willing to play during the summer and everytime was someone left to lead them during break.

The only difference between that time and previous years was that sjeks decided to keep everything for himself.

I heard shakalaka is back , did you told him to fuck off and that you have another leader ? 

In our case admins decided it was a scam attempt so they pretty much enforced a split.

Also at that time you had agreements that Bizz did  , negotiate and enforced  with your side, sjeks just maintained them nothing more.

When things went bad for Bizz your side "forgot" with who made deals and decided to go and support sjeks just bcz he had better numbers on his side so it was better for your business.

Now tell me more about honor and and how you don't support scammers or w/e, for me you are same kind of traitors like sjeks and now hypocrites as well. 

P.S I don't know RF side of the story but I do remember that when they came on server they had much more numbers than China players so I could believe they paid more%  for that ch than you did at that time

Yes Shakaa isnt WK leader anymore.

Edited by YipMan

Just now, YipMan said:

Hmmm there was no jokes ppls comming to me on TS asking for inv TapToTown into 75 parties, and was actually gracefull for help.... But yea i have non recordings, or screens so it never happens as well already xd 

DV8 boosted me much more than china on "bosses". And even then i made 70% of 79 --->80 farming TOI.

Maybe haogus and dora should be gratefull we shared with them toi 9 during eu prime when your TS had 3 people online.

Cut the crap denko , i was in same TS.

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

DV8 boosted me much more than china on "bosses". And even then i made 70% of 79 --->80 farming TOI.

Maybe haogus and dora should be gratefull we shared with them toi 9 during eu prime when your TS had 3 people online.

Cut the crap denko , i was in same TS.

Yes and back then i remember how ppls were complaining You never get spot in Eu bosses, wasnt that???

Also about ToI 9 i also remmeber complains about never have spot in good floor. So i dunno if You could get floor 9 w.o them, arent it???

It was Your stories not mine.

6 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Yes and back then i remember how ppls were complaining You never get spot in Eu bosses, wasnt that???

Also about ToI 9 i also remmeber complains about never have spot in good floor. So i dunno if You could get floor 9 w.o them, arent it???

It was Your stories not mine.

I was always getting spot in SWS so dunno what you talk about.

There was complains that shaka didnt give a fuck about us , which it end up true as he chose baium free farm over his own clan cp.

About your question for exp. I could get easy floor to exp as dv8 wouldnt care to hunt me at that point. People never checked toi 10 , which is the floor i made most exp during wars.

Edited by Yomana

4 minutes ago, Yomana said:

I was always getting spot in SWS so dunno what you talk about.

There was complains that shaka didnt give a fuck about us , which it end up true as he chose baium free farm over his own clan cp.

Oh yea ... and i remmeber how Your CP was soing You get more after 2 weeks in WK than after half year in Dv8 .... Didnt happen as well i guess.

You was more like on test time in WK due to bad reputation (It was very bad backthen, it started to improve a lot from its point, and again falling down)... You made mistake, and we know how it finished.

Edited by YipMan

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Oh yea ... and i remmeber how Your CP was soing You get more after 2 weeks in WK than after half year in Dv8 .... Didnt happen as well i guess.

You was more like on test time in WK due to bad reputation... You made mistake, and we know how it finished.

We did get more from china for helping. I dont go back on my words.

But sws exp has nothing to do with it.

Edited by Yomana

5 minutes ago, Yomana said:

We did get more from china for helping. I dont go back on my words.

But sws exp has nothing to do with it.

I dunno i just repeat what Your CP members said.

And as i hope You see i dont have memories problems.

49 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Yes Shakaa isnt WK leader anymore.

And it was his decision or it was enforced on him by the new guy in charge ?

2 minutes ago, Werew said:

And it was his decision or it was enforced on him by the new guy in charge ?

WK have something like CP leaders voting in some periods of time to chose ally leader. Nothing new.

It was a simple question with a simple answer yes or no , don't try to dodge the answer . 

It was his decision to give up on leading, and after you gather to vote who to be the new leader, or you decided he's not leader anymore and enforced this on him? 

1 minute ago, Werew said:

It was a simple question with a simple answer yes or no , don't try to dodge the answer . 

It was his decision to give up on leading, and after you gather to vote who to be the new leader, or you decided he's not leader anymore and enforced this on him? 

You saw any drama, or any split in WK ???? There was no need to make such questions i guess.

But if You insist to listen whole story. Shakaa get second childern, and decidet he dont wanna be leader anymore.

Anyways Shakaa gain his power in WK in same way. Hes not 1st WK leader.

1 hour ago, Werew said:

I near i will hear from Orinator CP player WK stole 3 Aden CH's from Koreans then :P ???

Becouse where is difference. WK paid for those Clan Halls, and in Your language It was(still is) WK property just in scammers hands.

1 hour ago, Werew said:

Maybe if FC CP would respect their allies more, they would still have them on their side

Edited by YipMan

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

You saw any drama, or any split in WK ???? There was no need to make such questions i guess.

But if You insist to listen whole story. Shakaa get second childern, and decidet he dont wanna be leader anymore.

Anyways Shakaa gain his power in WK in same way. Hes not 1st WK leader.

So totally different situations, in your case he stepped down and give up willingly, while in ours after Bizz  usual summer break he was told to leave and let everything behind or stay and follow sjeks.

But somehow you try to twist the truth to look like is same thing 

Edited by Werew

8 minutes ago, Werew said:

So totally different situations, in your case he stepped down and give up willingly, while in ours after Bizz  usual summer break he was told to leave and let everything behind or stay and follow sjeks.

But somehow you try to twist the truth to look like is same thing 

I told You it wasnt 1st WK ally leader switch. I told You exact situation how it looked in case of Skakaa 

So tell me what, and how  i try to twist ???

Edited by YipMan

28 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Maybe if FC CP would respect their allies more, they would still have them on their side

🤣🤣🤣🤣

So when nothing works just pull out some disrespect bullshit ? 

I could say the same about you and RF, if you would had respect them they wouldn't take ch, bcz from all my interactions with them and pretty much everyone else no one have solid complaints about them, not before this ch or after 

7 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I told You it wasnt 1st WK ally leader switch. I told You exact situation how it looked in case of Skakaa 

So tell me what, and how  i try to twist ???

Exactly when you try to imply that Shaka stepping down is comparable with sjeks scam.

Trying to say that  bcz Bizz took his regular summer break he lost his position and sjeks is not a scammer and you didn't ally with a scammer and you are not a hypocrite saying that RS are ally with scammers.  All this while you were and now you are again ally with scammers.

Like I told you before  in your head does scamming is bad only when it affects your side?

Edited by Werew

3 hours ago, YipMan said:

Ask Ordinator ... Becouse even he know they did it ... he just dont know its his CP memeber, becouse he thinks its other guys ... who(DrSin)  still was part of TheDandy who is GoDing.... Anyway last time HF, im tired in this already You want have scammers on Your side its ok ... You had them 80% of Your serwer history. I thought after You joined WK ppls was wrong about Your CP. My bad

Listen to me brotha I am gonna tell it for one and last time. Royal family had a YouTube clan channel. When dr lord left he left all he’s belongings to he’s clan including YouTube channel. The guy that you accuse.

Everyone know on this server that I wouldn’t scam a single spirit and ore from an ally member or an enemy. Everyone on this damn server knows that.

For me it’s been and will be sin. For you it can be whoever you want. Mother of the Christ or the messiah. I don’t give a flying fly.

As soon as he is good inside cp, he’s always on time, know to press the buttons, never make drama, help cp on he’s goals. I am not gonna make you happy and kick anyone from my cp. 

I sow your mightY side. Pr on spot when pvp comes on equal numbers. You have nothing to tell me, and I have nothing to prove you. You are no one to us. My side is Raven soul, my cp members are valuable for me cause we play on healthy inviroment. Take your toxicity out of my party. It won’t help. We know great who we recruit how we deal with zergs, how we split.

Ravensoul is by far the best most fair ally I ever played. After here I am gonna retire If something. 

I don’t know what you want or whatever, but deal with it! Go away.

Edited by iOrdinator

Just now, Werew said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

So when nothing works just pull out some disrespect bullshit ? 

I could say the same about you and RF, if you would had respect them they wouldn't take ch, bcz from all my interactions with them and pretty much everyone else no one have solid complaints about them, not before this ch or after 

EKF7~FM7)T3KNLBTX%@APQU.jpg

1LWILV}36MS8C2I}3PV$W91.jpg

7 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

Listen to me brotha I am gonna tell it for one and last time. Royal family had a YouTube clan channel. When dr lord left he left all he’s belongings to he’s clan including YouTube channel. The guy that you accuse.

True comedy hahahhaha 

OKOK

3 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

You do understand you are one here accusing everyone. Looks like a circus to me. 

I dont accuse every1 are scammers, just 1 personne who is part of Your CP, and said If You are fine with playing with scammer then OK. 

Some1 here was telling something about twisting not long ago..... Ahhhh yea it was also Your CP memeber, Interesting xd 

Edited by YipMan