Sign in to follow this  
Oet

RavenSoul Vs WuKong (Party: 2 vs 3 )

* Be easy, it's my first time editing a video and I'm playing on a toaster.

Edited by Oet
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Oet said:

* Be easy, it's my first time editing a video and I'm playing on a toaster.

Welcome to the directors club

• Thanks 1

2 vs 3(CPs)
I should edit it's hard to get you're right ^^

Edited by Oet

Just now, Oet said:

2 vs 3(CPs)
I should edit it's hard to get you're right ^^

hmmmm strange Rizos in tread below said it was 2v2 CP's.... with Your clan helping there(Koreans) with trading our ppls xd

If you count how many people were there..even if it was 2 parties they clearly were more than 18 people. you can count.
I don't mind if the third party was there to BRES or didn't have War tag. It was clearly more than 2 parties.

Edited by Oet

Counted 3 times 

Maybe 3rd party are ninjas xd 

Or Maybe You count those low lvl chars who was mostly there to disturb WuKong with giving them trade .... then You have to switch title 

WuKong 2 RS 3

Edited by YipMan

It wasn't us trading. And just saying I see clans like Maomao or BerSerk in that fight.
Even if we wanted, we have no access to that clans.
I don't want to argue about it. It is what it is.
Most of all it was a good fight, worth recording.

43 minutes ago, Oet said:

It wasn't us trading. And just saying I see clans like Maomao or BerSerk in that fight.
Even if we wanted, we have no access to that clans.
I don't want to argue about it. It is what it is.
Most of all it was a good fight, worth recording.

Its RF characters, You have RF member in Ordi CP  ergo yes it was Your side....

Edited by YipMan

2 hours ago, YipMan said:

hmmmm strange Rizos in tread below said it was 2v2 CP's.... with Your clan helping there(Koreans) with trading our ppls xd

stop embarrassing yourself and get your head out of ass plz ;d and yeah, it was +- 2 vs2 parties, maybe some chars extra/less, but you cant know how many actives each side had, so thats why i said 2vs2, which seems fair to me

i would bet those koreans came because YOUR people were shouting in HV to come ABG instead of arranging it with us directly, so only people you can blame for that are yours

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

stop embarrassing yourself and get your head out of ass plz ;d and yeah, it was +- 2 vs2 parties, maybe some chars extra/less, but you cant know how many actives each side had, so thats why i said 2vs2, which seems fair to me

i would bet those koreans came because YOUR people were shouting in HV to come ABG instead of arranging it with us directly, so only people you can blame for that are yours

And You are 100% sure GoDing wasnt there with his toon ??

Im 100% sure he was. I love how You make things convinient to Yourself... Like on Zaken PewPew, dont take RF into CC so You can show smaller numbers, You wont trick no1 anymore. Our CC include a lot of boxes, You dont even have Your side fully in Your CC, and have some guts and stop act like You dont coop with those scammers.... You stick eachothers on epics, You stick eachothers on sieges... like You said it get Your head out of Your ass, and stop embarrassing Yourself.

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

Im 100% sure he was. I love how You make things convinient to Yourself... Like on Zaken PewPew, dont take RF into CC so You can show smaller numbers, You wont trick no1 anymore. Our CC include a lot of boxes, You dont even have Your side fully in Your CC, and have some guts and stop act like You dont coop with those scammers.... You stick eachothers on epics, You stick eachothers on sieges... like You said it get Your head out of Your ass, and stop embarrassing Yourself.

oh, you are 100% he was on one of those low lvl cameras, wow, or maybe you know he was on all of them, huh? as i said, it was 99% koreans (dunno which ones), but i also said WE DIDNT CALL them, but rather you invited them there by spamming crap on HV and they just came coz you guys hate each other apparently way too much

we dont invite RF to CC on zaken fights? so on which of the video which was posted past 2 days from zaken you see RF parties? and what do you think this last party in our CC is? oh, correct, those are toons to farm zaken, so yeah, you are not only one who has boxes in CC :D or you dont remember PKing our boxes close the door there? ^_^

and apparently, as long as wukong and dev8 is not alliance, neither will we be RS and RF alliance, just because they fight you on sieges which is convenient for us to keep you away, same like dev8 tries to keep away stuff from us by helping you, RF wants to screw you guys up

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

oh, you are 100% he was on one of those low lvl cameras, wow, or maybe you know he was on all of them, huh? as i said, it was 99% koreans (dunno which ones), but i also said WE DIDNT CALL them, but rather you invited them there by spamming crap on HV and they just came coz you guys hate each other apparently way too much

we dont invite RF to CC on zaken fights? so on which of the video which was posted past 2 days from zaken you see RF parties? and what do you think this last party in our CC is? oh, correct, those are toons to farm zaken, so yeah, you are not only one who has boxes in CC or you dont remember PKing our boxes close the door there?

and apparently, as long as wukong and dev8 is not alliance, neither will we be RS and RF alliance, just because they fight you on sieges which is convenient for us to keep you away, same like dev8 tries to keep away stuff from us by helping you, RF wants to screw you guys up

So You deny RF wasnt with You at 1st Zaken fight ???? NIceeeeeee, yes they didnt came on second fight thats true becouse they was pity of loosing exp, BUT denaying they wasnt at 1st fight is under Your dignity. OK You had 4 toons in Your CC fine ... we had like 1/3 CC xd I myself was on Sorc + SWS 

Also funny fact about GoDong... When he appeared fully stacked??? I would say few days after last time was seen DrLord... Another coincidence. You have biggest scammer on serwer in Ordinator CP... Keep danaying, sooner or later truth will come out, and there will be no excouses.

6 minutes ago, YipMan said:

So You deny RF wasnt with You at 1st Zaken fight ???? NIceeeeeee, yes they didnt came on second fight thats true becouse they was pity of loosing exp, BUT denaying they wasnt at 1st fight is under Your dignity. OK You had 4 toons in Your CC fine ... we had like 1/3 CC xd I myself was on Sorc + SWS 

Also funny fact about GoDong... When he appeared fully stacked??? I would say few days after last time was seen DrLord... Another coincidence. You have biggest scammer on serwer in Ordinator CP... Keep danaying, sooner or later truth will come out, and there will be no excouses.

yes sherlock, they werent with us. no1 pmed em to come neither on zaken neither on baium. they see us rgrp they come by themself w/o cc w/o orders cos they want to fight vs u. Should we pk em when they come? we have no war. Now go back and cry in corner bout ur imaginary ally.

Edited by Rizos

so @YipMan, how many koreans did you count on rizos fraps before first fight happened? and as you can see, we were surprised ourselves that this crest appeared there (2 guys? which i guess just came to watch?) :D now go make more propaganda for yourself so you feel better 9_9

3 hours ago, YipMan said:

What happened when we made 9v9 in GC? Were some1 trading you during the pvp? I guess no. So if your clan want pvp us with same numbers, you can always pm Jzoo and dont shout in HV making every1 who hate you come and disturb your fights. Dunno why you need to manipulate everything and say stuff that never happened.

Edited by Masha

36 minutes ago, Masha said:

What happened when we made 9v9 in GC? Were some1 trading you during the pvp? I guess no. So if your clan want pvp us with same numbers, you can always pm Jzoo and dont shout in HV making every1 who hate you come and disturb your fights. Dunno why you need to manipulate everything and say stuff that never happened.

What do i manipulate???? 

RS was with You at 1st fight wasnt they????

They was a lot of times hugging You on sieges wasnt they???

They was with You on Baium wasnt they ??? 

What do i manipulate one more time ???
You dont take em into CC so You can look good, but it doesnt change situation You are together, and its more than sure after Ordinator took their Clan leader into CP.

Only this fact recruiting side leader into own CP is already extremly shamefull, but situation here is hotter becouse he is also thief.

12 minutes ago, YipMan said:

What do i manipulate???? 

RS was with You at 1st fight wasnt they????

They was a lot of times hugging You on sieges wasnt they???

They was with You on Baium wasnt they ??? 

What do i manipulate one more time ???
You dont take em into CC so You can look good, but it doesnt change situation You are together, and its more than sure after Ordinator took their Clan leader into CP.

Only this fact recruiting side leader into own CP is already extremly shamefull, but situation here is hotter becouse he is also thief.

Is not our business if Korea hate you that much to follow every side to pvp you. They always follow the side which pvp you. If you have all the proofs about this "scammers" you talk about, go to GMs and fix your stuff there.

1 hour ago, Masha said:

Is not our business if Korea hate you that much to follow every side to pvp you. They always follow the side which pvp you. If you have all the proofs about this "scammers" you talk about, go to GMs and fix your stuff there.

Every1 know how it looked in past, and how GMs responded to that ... but i will repeat it another time GMs back then said You gave them Clan Leader so its Your problem.

And situation was they get clan leader for sieges, and after sieges they left ally, kicked all Chineses and stole Clan with CH. Its fine for You to have ppls like them in Your clan?? Other sides dont recruited them into their own CPs from what i know. And that is i guess Your buisness already.

Fine then.. Also Ordinator say its not Drlord.. Its TheDandy guy who was party leader of CP who stole CH, but for me every1 from its CP is same guilty.... DrLord or DrSin its still scammer. Have Fun with scammers on Your side.

Edited by YipMan

2 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

why you hiding inventory,if we can see whats in there,atleast ask rizo how to hide

aaa.png

7 different hair accessories, are we sure this guy isn't fortuna?

• Like 1

image.png.b070240ee93b6150a4be2bc22686d385.png

:

I'll get better on editing, don't worry ^^

Edited by Oet