Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Skitty & Skitter - summoner PoV

Sooo, first of all, most of you will stop watching the moment you realize its stop motion movie and not an actual movie (thats my real fps, sigh ... :( ) and that several pvps were already posted from someone (but different party/player pov). This is long promised movie with summoner in actual party composition (for people saying its totally useless and cannot get into party), probably last on my old war machine (if something, i will fraps max olympiad where i need to render just 1 other person :d)

gameplay wise, i must say i enjoy it much more when it had top kek mage nuke, because at that time i was pretty much just spamming blaze and nothing else, right now i try to do more things (and still failing, ez) and i find it more interesting. Yes, its not your dream nuker, it doesnt have sick damage, but the damage is cool, its not DA to cancel 50 people at once, but baning certain people is very important, yes, its not tank with aggros/block shield and everything, but it can soak damage very well. What i found most interesting when i started to pvp with summoner is that i always imagined it being the last guy in the end, just sending summon like biggest pussy ever, but in reality i think summoner is supposed to be in front because of its ability to tank damage ^_^

all in all, summoner is not great, not terrible in my eyes, it can make jobs of several classes just good enough and if there is someone dedicated, i dont think he cannot make it work in cp (tho i dont think summoners are in spot to make full summoner CP, more like you take 1 summoner in party to control enemies)

enjoy ;) 

ps: i wish this stupid Skitter would listen to me more :< but he is running however he wants 

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

How is that you always have to play poop class? SR, then PW, now this WK. 🤮

Waiting for pipen pov, thats gonna be hella amazing 🤩

Edited by Rizos

Solid game play and hella fun class to play tbh.

I was thinking in making a ES but WK seems fun :) thanks Modoy.

and here i thought we will have burning discussion how summoners need boost, how its unfair their nuke is not full power, how their pet is absolutely useless, how they cannot be part of CP because they suck and how san0 needs to fix this poop ... :/

I saw you were hitting 2k m.crits on people thats neat to be a summoner idk plus skitty hits hard to :F

20 minutes ago, Jsem said:

I saw you were hitting 2k m.crits on people thats neat to be a summoner idk plus skitty hits hard to :F

skitter makes almost no dmg with his auto attacks, considering how much P atk that small kitty has, but at least he is soaking 50% of my received damage, so he is precious

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Honestly disgusting how much dmg summs can tank... Nice vid tho

🤦‍♂️

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Honestly disgusting how much dmg summs can tank... Nice vid tho

thats sweet and nice, but it does not nuke like mage, so its useless in the end 9_9

11 hours ago, Kim said:

maybe first summoner pov that I enjoyed to watch.
but i like more SR pov movie though.

thats dark past i am probably never comming back to :D but as was said, maybe i will try to put more light on "useless underdog classes" in the futur, i dont think i will stick to summoner for way too long

3 hours ago, pako said:

besides archers there is not many "useless underdog classes" tho

well, i still plan to make gladiator great again if our part ever goes archer setup (axzp sadly failed to bring light to this class) ^_^

Edited by MoDoy

16 hours ago, MoDoy said:

well, i still plan to make gladiator great again if our part ever goes archer setup (axzp sadly failed to bring light to this class)

well quatz on offi with his 84lvl, +17 a grade dual hits +/- not bad, but compared with same tyrant was really sad proffesion :D 

i played gladi on off, mby i haven't a lot of neccesary boost on him, but with hero duals i hit to top players so low dps that i reroll :P valor+pala buff+puri and gladi is just bad :(( and you need ee which will constantly giving you mp :( innova dont like gladi on classic 

but even when he was so terrible it was funny to play as gladiator ;D

26 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

well quatz on offi with his 84lvl, +17 a grade dual hits +/- not bad, but compared with same tyrant was really sad proffesion  

i played gladi on off, mby i haven't a lot of neccesary boost on him, but with hero duals i hit to top players so low dps that i reroll  valor+pala buff+puri and gladi is just bad :(( and you need ee which will constantly giving you mp  innova dont like gladi on classic 

as i heard innova dont like classic at all :D

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

well quatz on offi with his 84lvl, +17 a grade dual hits +/- not bad, but compared with same tyrant was really sad proffesion  

i played gladi on off, mby i haven't a lot of neccesary boost on him, but with hero duals i hit to top players so low dps that i reroll  valor+pala buff+puri and gladi is just bad :(( and you need ee which will constantly giving you mp  innova dont like gladi on classic 

same like on skitty right now, would do same thing on gladiator, i know it cannot be the burst dps class we all know it was, thats why i would play it like support secondary DD in archer party - with LH + UE (UE being freaking nonsense, but w/e) + decent stats being frontline for archers, soaking damage, while i actively can hex (100% hex through puri + its stronger than ordinary hex, instead of 23% its 30-33%) because remember, PRs cannot go close to hex targets for themselves and even if, puri would stop them

now i think those are good enough advantages for archer party to run gladi in setup, archers having permanently 30% hex on people if they can assist to gladiator or just generally having more targets with hex which they can fatal for that much more damage + getting focused instead of my archers + in case some bard gets too close to my backline archers and far from healer, gladi can still delete such guy as most of his skills ignore shield ;) 

just because some class doesnt have potential to delete everything that moves in 2s doesnt mean its useless, it just means that maybe its suited for some other job and use its utilities

Edited by MoDoy

but you know that gladi is taking a lot more dmg from mages than 3/4 of proffesion ? 😛 same thing you can do on tyrant twice times better ;D ofc you can play like this - but it doesn't change this that now he is weaker

15 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

but you know that gladi is taking a lot more dmg from mages than 3/4 of proffesion ? 😛 same thing you can do on tyrant twice times better ;D ofc you can play like this - but it doesn't change this that now he is weaker

dont worry, we have enough m def even without ogre, but this UE can help to not get bursted by other tyrants/PRs, generally i like gladi more than tyrant in archer party setup (pre-puri for example he can go in front and resist many debuffs coz of LH) and other stuff :P its just an idea, maybe it wouldnt work, but i am pretty sure it could work (in the end, tyrant or gladi is w/e which one you choose, but i dont think you could go wrong with it, which means gladi is not really that useless)

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

dont worry, we have enough m def even without ogre, but this UE can help to not get bursted by other tyrants/PRs, generally i like gladi more than tyrant in archer party setup (pre-puri for example he can go in front and resist many debuffs coz of LH) and other stuff  its just an idea, maybe it wouldnt work, but i am pretty sure it could work (in the end, tyrant or gladi is w/e which one you choose, but i dont think you could go wrong with it, which means gladi is not really that useless)

you just wrote on 2 topic that mages has too big dps and now you wrote that you have enough m def wtf xD

1 minute ago, [email protected] said:

you just wrote on 2 topic that mages has too big dps and now you wrote that you have enough m def wtf

because they do, on my M def they should hit like 30% less, if i get nuked by people for 600-800 right now, doesnt mean they nuke me hard, but they nuke me harder than they should

that means i am able to tank them, but with what i have, i should tank them even better

Edited by MoDoy

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

because they do, on my M def they should hit like 30% less, if i get nuked by people for 600-800 right now, doesnt mean they nuke me hard, but they nuke me harder than they should

that means i am able to tank them, but with what i have, i should tank them even better

so do you think its neccesary to nerf mages to hit you for 400-600? ;) 

Just now, [email protected] said:

so do you think its neccesary to nerf mages to hit you for 400-600?  

no. not nerf, but fix. just because they deal to me 400-600, doesnt mean they dont deal to my clan mate 1000-1200 damage, which they shouldnt, mages should focus to kill targets, not just go yolo solo kill people