SemenArsonist

Official Might of Heaven QQ thread

I'm gonna bump this thread on a daily basis until might of heaven gets nerfed or you fix the skill power modifiers to not be as ridiculous as they are now.

Here's for day #1

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Wello!

friendly message from a long gone lurker, Against most of the caster classes, epic jewels are overrated

nice to see there is always alive posts and discussions to read when I take some time to check on forum and server is doing well

hope everyone keeps having fun and I see people finally realises I was right when i was saying that pally is a beast ^^

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

a sph with demon set and berserker spirit hitting the same as a prophet without zerk on blue wolf robe. Great tests my dude, legit kys.

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

a sph with demon set and berserker spirit hitting the same as a prophet without zerk on blue wolf robe. Great tests my dude, legit kys.

just check m atk on both chars and stop this bullshit

11 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

well with same buffs, and sets test result wasnt satisfying enough xd

but he has shown stats where we can see that m.atk is similar (only 70 difference) so how set and berserker matter here? same m.atk = same dmg

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pako said:

but he has shown stats where we can see that m.atk is similar (only 70 difference) so how set and berserker matter here? same m.atk = same dmg

1 minute ago, pipenov said:

just check m atk on both chars and stop this bullshit

I will conduct my own tests once OBT is up again and I will post the proof. I don't trust rizo.

• Sad 1

I still don't understand what you are trying to prove though, that a prophet hits as hard as elemental mage? does that seem normal to you? Does he need to do at least double his damage to warrant a nerf?

9 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I still don't understand what you are trying to prove though, that a prophet hits as hard as elemental mage? does that seem normal to you? Does he need to do at least double his damage to warrant a nerf?

52 lvl spellhowler?

5 minutes ago, pipenov said:

52 lvl spellhowler?

the spellhowler makes up for his level by using +int gear. in the end as you said they have exactly the same m.atk

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

the spellhowler makes up for his level by using +int gear. in the end as you said they have exactly the same m.atk

And same power on skill

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

stop joking lol on test both chars have similar m atk

Just now, Rizos said:

stop joking lol on test both chars have similar m atk

I won't say anything more until I test them for myself. Currently waiting for OBT to go back up

• Haha 1

A level 9 Hurricane (52 level sph), hits as hard as a level 21 MoH (79 level PP/BP/EE/SE) - same m.atk. Yes, I personally see the problem here too, please buff MoH damage. 🥱

• Haha 1

i havent tested anything but to me it still feels like people underestimate kiss of eva buff. 

This 10% m.skill dmg is huge and its normal they hit A LOT MORE with it. (for someone who doesnt know , baium talisman gives 5% skill power)

Im pretty sure without KOE buff there wouldnt be any  "NERF SUMMONER  DMG OP , NERF HEALERS DMG OP" voices.

Edited by Yomana

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Can test for u sph 78 vs pp 79 if u dont like test on equal m atk/skill power :D

unknown.png

pp and sh with same gear, pp buff + emp 1 here hits around 2k from pp are m crits

ofc chars have different m atk, dyes, sph use arcane power etc, but thats what u wanted to compare right?

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

i havent tested anything but to me it still feels like people underestimate kiss of eva buff. 

This 10% m.skill dmg is huge and its normal they hit A LOT MORE with it. (for someone who doesnt know , baium talisman gives 5% skill power)

Im pretty sure without KOE buff there wouldnt be any  "NERF SUMMONER  DMG OP , NERF HEALERS DMG OP" voices.

This is exactly what I said, since MOH power wasn't changed on the patch,

image.thumb.png.1fc5fc28714d73752cbeab325c3546b0.png

The truth is the complaints about MOH should have been about skill power scaling from the beginning. Spellhowler hits as hard as PP 79 because he has been given kiss of eva, which he wont have on olympiad. And these complaints are olympiad-oriented. I don't know the exact formula but I have suspicions that the skill power from kiss of eva/bwl+8/baium tali may be added up in a wrong way. Or maybe it's the right way, but it's still over the top.

17 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Spellhowler hits as hard as PP 79 because he has been given kiss of eva

Breaking news, KoE can turn your 50s sph into a 76+ MoH monster, just add that 10% and you're set for life... Were you absent during math class?

17 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Or maybe it's the right way, but it's still over the top.

So even if you are wrong, you still want this spell changed just because you can't find a way to defeat same geared se/ee/bp/pp (2 of whom don't even bare any CC/utility)? A real diplomat.

19 minutes ago, Rizos said:

unknown.png

pp and sh with same gear, pp buff + emp 1 here hits around 2k from pp are m crits

ofc chars have different m atk, dyes, sph use arcane power etc, but thats what u wanted to compare right?

No please, don't show him the truth, he will now ask for sph nerf, and who knows what will come next, maybe every other class except his own. A true democrat.

PS: Please buff MoH's damage, it only deals half of Hurricane's one. 🙄

Edited by Pakarti