SemenArsonist

Official Might of Heaven QQ thread

1 minute ago, Fortuna said:

Dunno if these likes were sarcastic but honestly something feels off with puri. I've seen really weird stuff since then like Iana landing 40 % of Horrors, Pipenov landing 3/4 backfires yesterday, M landing 2/2 pet stuns, 7/9 man hero fears. 

Maybe just bad luck, that's too much shit concentrated in last 2 months. 

Maybe you need to pray to RNG god so it will start to work again.

18 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Dunno if these likes were sarcastic but honestly something feels off with puri. I've seen really weird stuff since then like Iana landing 40 % of Horrors, Pipenov landing 3/4 backfires yesterday, M landing 2/2 pet stuns, 7/9 man hero fears. 

My like wasnt sarcastic , tbh im very suspicious about puri lately. Watching you playing oly it doesnt look like how i remember it when i played oly.

2 hours ago, Setzer said:

Totally agreed. Tyrants made all others fighters become useless. He can nuke, he can get closer fast, he can stun, he can even AOE! Have atk speed boost and zealot too. First class that needs a fix as fast as possible! In olys this is not too overpowered, but with full buffs, its ridiculous. About MEN doesnt giving you resist to debuffs, etc... Does it should supose to make your resistant to fear? Man! If it worked i would put 2 dyes of MEN on my WL... lol. (of course, i know that i cant put mage dyes on fighter class, but i really dont understand why it is forbidden).

As far as I understand, the MEN giving resistance to debuffs is mostly a meme, i.e. the difference is so insignificant it's not even worth mentioning.

It's like when those lifestyle websites telling you how e.g. avocado helps your skin and strengthen your bones or whatever but they don't tell you that the skin/bone buff is <0.0001% per ton of consumed guacamole. It's not just about quality, it's about quantity, simply put, MEN = trash.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fortuna said:

No, you are right. We also noticed a difference on puri after the changes. The land rate of debuffs wasn't the same as before even on open world pvp.

Wait a second...

Rizos you're or was one of the most stacked daggers around, are u telling me even with all the gear u had and perma hero, u werent oneshotting people?

So habber and fucking silent were throwing shit in my face all this time?

4 hours ago, Jsem said:

Wait a second...

Rizos you're or was one of the most stacked daggers around, are u telling me even with all the gear u had and perma hero, u werent oneshotting people?

He was, it's just that in most situations being a non-hero tyrant was better due to its versatility

7 hours ago, Jsem said:

Wait a second...

You tell me ..

Hero Dagger here:

Hero Dagger there: 

Hero SH here: 

Hero SH there:

Find 5 differences :D

Note that cookie hit most of time ppl with pala buff and koshara on offi prolly hit ppl w/o tank buff 

Edited by Rizos

13 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Find 5 differences

Note that cookie hit most of time ppl with pala buff and koshara on offi prolly hit ppl w/o tank buff 

for their defense both habber and silent had baium 3 on most of those clips, while there was no baium 3 on modoy back then

dunno, for me dagger here hit like 20-30% weaker and mage hit 30-40% stronger, mby its just me. LineMAGE lets go!

Look good example is perfectbalance on 2nd movie. He stand up w/o buff gets 4-6k backstabs. Now check mmds stabing ppl who got rez and u see 10-20k 🤣. Baium ring doesnt double/triple dmg

Edited by Rizos

oh and 1 more realistic dagger experience, not chosen fraps one out of 10 when no1 agro u and all stars are aligned :D

@San0 Make fighters great again 😭

oh and last but not least comparison

Raging force 600-900 dmg while blaster, force storm 2-5.5k on offi

while on our server raging hit for 2k and blaster/forcestorm for 2.5k(crit 5k) 

oppa, looks like someone went "the nuts" here and started "the nerf train"? 9_9

Edited by MoDoy

36 minutes ago, Rizos said:

oh and 1 more realistic dagger experience, not chosen fraps one out of 10 when no1 agro u and all stars are aligned

@San0 Make fighters great again 😭

stop embarassing me re malaka even at this video i am screaming at the background :(

P.S lets nerf tyrants i agree.

Edited by iAxZp

And make kys OF eva SELF BUFF LIKE IT SUPPOSED TO BE. 

add blessed shots for melees 

fix geodata so titans can click to hit without have to press to ground and make kiting trains.

boost Wl stun rates 

Edited by iAxZp

ok as i played some time on off i will comment some videos :D 

first thing. Habber on einhasad had full full full boost on his aw. lets thing about poor heavens (yes i was in heaven so i can tell xD) Habber hits 99% time with full boost vs clear b grades, 90% ppl are without cc, 80% without COP. No valors, no nothing, i thing on his chars boost was = boost on our 70-80ppl in price. In most case his opponent are 76/77chars

i think much better will be comparision with eol, bcs his opponent had same eq as he.

Saga movies on einhasad sadly same. +16 weapon +baium vs bo +3 without palas etc saga = boost on 70heavens

(for me raging force are hitting here at least 125% compared to off servers :P)

mages on this server are good bcs of very easy enchanting of magical weapon. On off it was so really hard to get weapons +16/soes+12 etc) bcs enchanting was harded and they only comes from events. I can search for you a lot of videos to compare some classes here and off :P middle player and top 

13 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

ok as i played some time on off i will comment some videos  

first thing. Habber on einhasad had full full full boost on his aw. lets thing about poor heavens (yes i was in heaven so i can tell xD) Habber hits 99% time with full boost vs clear b grades, 90% ppl are without cc, 80% without COP. No valors, no nothing, i thing on his chars boost was = boost on our 70-80ppl in price. In most case his opponent are 76/77chars

i think much better will be comparision with eol, bcs his opponent had same eq as he.

Saga movies on einhasad sadly same. +16 weapon +baium vs bo +3 without palas etc saga = boost on 70heavens

(for me raging force are hitting here at least 125% compared to off servers :P)

mages on this server are good bcs of very easy enchanting of magical weapon. On off it was so really hard to get weapons +16/soes+12 etc) bcs enchanting was harded and they only comes from events. I can search for you a lot of videos to compare some classes here and off  middle player and top 

ok saga crit 3-4k to bo +3. , nexls crit 8k/cookie hit 10k to bo +6/mj +5 and w/e else china has, see problem? In both cases mages use hero weapon which has same stats here and on off so argument about soes +12 is not accurate in this case

About dagger check again perfectbalance dmg when he stand up WITHOUT BUFF/CC/COP and w/e else. he get 4-6k so how come these 76 chars in c/b grade get 10-20k?

Edited by Rizos

18 minutes ago, Rizos said:

ok saga crit 3-4k to bo +3. , nexls crit 8k/cookie hit 10k to bo +6/mj +5 and w/e else china has, see problem? In both cases mages use hero weapon which has same stats here and on off so argument about soes +12 is not accurate in this case

i'm looking at start of pvp (all have full buff, here if you have 2mins half of playerer cant even resong :D) and... yes maximum hits from hero staff  can be huge. At start of pvp, under buff i saw from cookie 7.3k to bd (where you have+10% dps from kiss of eva) its hard to say its working properly or no, if staff have 20%  diffrence with dps, +diffrence on criticals ;> on offi from hero sh  i get crits for 11k for example ^^

here for example you have necro, without good weapon (but i think with epics) and he still is doing not bad dps (here heaven are allready a little bit better :P)

Edited by [email protected]

Look i would do following:

=BALANCE CHANGES=

1. fix mages dmg - smth is definitely wrong and i mean wc/ol drain healer moh/necro death spike /mages hurricane, promine, should be lower by 20-30%(10-20% if kys of eva is removed)
2. decrease raging force/sonic raging scaling with p atk by +-50% and crit rate factor - right now chars with insane p atk hit for insane dmg with raging, on off ppl hit same with other skils like here but raging hit for half and crits are very rare
3. fix puri song - smth broke on last update with resist rate
4. Fix destro fear to be mental debuf
5. Implement blessed soulshot to help warriors/archers be relevant
6. make kys of eva selfbuf
7. make necro nuke weaker compared to elemental mages (90-100 power on death spike ?) and remove cursed bone, just like other summoners were nerfed
8. add stun 20% stun resist debuf to provoke on wl, increase thunder storm base landrate form 80% to 110% (quick spear has 130% so dont change it)
9. Review throwing daggers/79 dagger skils - looks like old fixes were reverted by mistake(?)
10. Fix or customize protection dance to provide any relevant reflect dmg reduction so squishy classes like elemental mages can aoe, not get 1shot themself from reflect - a little cookie for mages as compensation for nerfs from point 1. Dance of protection looks like not giving sh1t 

11. Debatable change - dunno if good, would need tests - make fears/stuns like sleep that you cant  land new debuf when old didnt end or add mental shield weapon for oly

=OTHER CHANGES=
12. implement this cookie https://l2wiki.com/classic/Agathion_Bracelet_Lv._5
13. decrease brez cast speed or implement cooldown
14. implement 80% death penalty scrols for col - so ppl dont need to spam brez on pvp
15. add to events daily coins in reward list so new ppl can catch up with bracelets etc
16. add premium account for 1 day for 10 col
17. Fix yellow fruit that it doesnt take buff slot.
18. add m def buff to beer bufs

Implement all changes at same time, not step by step, open test server, make event there that ppl can win hat on normal server if they make good pvp movies testing stuff etc - dont experiment on live server

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@[email protected] you are not wrong, but you are not right either, sure habber/silent hits for the damage they hit because its frapses from starts of servers usually where they got everything needed while ppl didnt catch up, i wouldnt say dagger is terrible on our server, the problem is everything else is way too good (because of bugs? looks like mages/tyrants indeed dont hit for normal damage as some people thought)

imagine you play dagger, who cares if you can hit mage for 3k normal 6k crit, if you need get to him while he nukes you for 5k with paladin buff? if he is going to crit me for much less damage, then daggers can come in play

however about mages you are totally wrong, as you said, saga/kolliapa are fully boosted, again nuking vs plebs, even if people on our server had as bad jewels/stats as heavens (which tbh i think they have seeind this 5 digit hits from cookiesmonster), it still doesnt justify why on video from our server necro hits for WAY more, even if people should have much better stats

and honestly, idk, maybe you guys will disagree with this, but i would really think about reworking puri song in some way, maybe reduce % of debuff resistance to like 60% but make it reuse like 2.5 minutes (so duration == reuse), because right now its - fight for 2.5 minutes until puri is off and then bishop can **** himself, because i am not quite sure how is he supposed to deal with this fiesta, that way some debuffs will be still landing on people (dont forget IC debuff for example decreases debuff resistance even more, so even with puri on, you will be landing debuffs), but it wont be swarm of debuffs all at once which you cannot do anything about, even if you have full epics on people

image.png.9049238802f0a5604ddbe4803d236db3.png

Edited by MoDoy

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

and honestly, idk, maybe you guys will disagree with this, but i would really think about reworking puri song in some way, maybe reduce % of debuff resistance to like 60% but make it reuse like 2.5 minutes (so duration == reuse), because right now its - fight for 2.5 minutes until puri is off and then bishop can **** himself, because i am not quite sure how is he supposed to deal with this fiesta, that way some debuffs will be still landing on people (dont forget IC debuff for example decreases debuff resistance even more, so even with puri on, you will be landing debuffs), but it wont be swarm of debuffs all at once which you cannot do anything about, even if you have full epics on people

image.png.9049238802f0a5604ddbe4803d236db3.png

another posibility is to not change puri but add or change some skil to counter it. For exmple, by the same way rizos suggested to add -stun resist debuff on provoke on wl, i dont see a reason to not give something similar to overlords but applied to general debuffs to counter puri.. in other words: adding to ol an aoe seal debuff effect in some skill to decrease general debuff resistance on enemies around. It makes sense with ol's classic debuff role