Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Official Destroyers Roar QQ thread

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yes they are, you just cant compare them to imba classes like necros, but except that, stacked sph even without hero will nuke like truck

and also die like noone other :) compared to sr,hawks,spoilers etc on mass pvp,  yes , they are op

Edited by [email protected]

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

There wont be better ocassions to recruit few than now after officrap died xd

dude, our cp members are fucking retarded incels. They press push to talk just to burp and they always talk about whether getting a finger up your ass is gay or not. I mean I don't mind but if I was a girl I would steer clear of this cp

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

dude, our cp members are fucking retarded incels. They press push to talk just to burp and they always talk about whether getting a finger up your ass is gay or not. I mean I don't mind but if I was a girl I would steer clear of this cp

RIP Active EE....

wth, i even forgot, how did this topic change to MoH topic? go back to your own topic peasants, this topic is about destroyer fear not being resisted by mental (buffs/epics) on our server (or considering it lands even on puri like there is no tomorrow, it might have also wrong base land rate? ^_^)

20 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

we could still clickbait them with some Zp belly-dance .gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wth, i even forgot, how did this topic change to MoH topic? go back to your own topic peasants, this topic is about destroyer fear not being resisted by mental (buffs/epics) on our server (or considering it lands even on puri like there is no tomorrow, it might have also wrong base land rate? )

everything lands on puri like there is no tomorrow. watch some of fortuna's matches to kek while he gets stunlocked on majestic, puri and baium 3.

5 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

everything lands on puri like there is no tomorrow. watch some of fortuna's matches to kek while he gets stunlocked on majestic, puri and baium 3.

thats also true, but w/e puri right now, we gotta fix destro fear because its ridiculous, other things come later

Just now, MoDoy said:

thats also true, but w/e puri right now, we gotta fix destro fear because its ridiculous, other things come later

Np ... You can Mcrit destroyer for 4,7k from PP MoH so he cant do sh1t xd 

• Haha 1

Np ... You can Mcrit destroyer for 4,7k from PP MoH so he cant do sh1t xd 

let me tell you once fear wont have chance to land on healers in oly, destros will lose even if they get windstriked :P

27 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

let me tell you once fear wont have chance to land on healers in oly, destros will lose even if they get windstriked :P

And here is in what point we are now .... Guy who 2/3 months ago told its impossible to win with PP vs Destro now its telling PP would win vs Destro using windstikes if not this bad bad roar xd 

Edited by YipMan
  • Like 1

that moment when community asks for updates, admins make updates but apparently community wasnt ready to switch to new stuff, so they want to change back everything which was smh changed in that patch (hi summoners, hi orc shamans, hi elders)

i think duelists will be next, like WTH???

image.png.311c7a6028bf9c3e727709d143f16dfe.png

am i high or did really UE on gladiator, which was already as good as UE stats wise, but was double the duration and had 1/3 of the reuse got even more boosted? am i missing something or gladi is new dagger? o.O

image.png.362f9eeb5bf028940245026d5a316edb.png

image.png.a4c9a4196635f1e94e5055a95786631f.png

Just now, YipMan said:

And here is in what point we are now .... Guy who 2/3 months ago told Rizos its impossible to win with PP vs Destro now its telling PP would win vs Destro using windstikes if not this bad bad roar xd 

yes, it is impossible to win destro at current state if fear is not resistable by mental, the moment it gets resisted by mental, you wont be worried to be CC stuck for 10s with 0 speed anymore, enjoy 1 minute ez kite and after that you can eat wind strikes on root, mark my words if this fear gets fixed one day ^_^

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yes, it is impossible to win destro at current state if fear is not resistable by mental, the moment it gets resisted by mental, you wont be worried to be CC stuck for 10s with 0 speed anymore, enjoy 1 minute ez kite and after that you can eat wind strikes on root, mark my words if this fear gets fixed one day ^_^

Hmmmmm 1 shotting from MoH its called impossible now :P ???

4 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Hmmmmm 1 shotting from MoH its called impossible now ???

have you ever played anything else in olympiad, except your summoner/DA and sorcerer? coz apparently you have 0 clues how match ups work :d you talk how these elders 1 shot people, yet i smh see some people winning vs them, coincidence? or maybe they are not just type of people who can press F1 and use 5% of their brain power? who knows, i guess we wont ever find out!

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

have you ever played anything else in olympiad, except your summoner/DA and sorcerer? coz apparently you have 0 clues how match ups work :d you talk how these elders 1 shot people, yet i smh see some people winning vs them, coincidence? or maybe they are not just type of people who can press F1 and use 5% of their brain power? who knows, i guess we wont ever find out!

Why are You getting mad when Your narration falls like buildng of cards..... I thought it culturall discussion... Welp another time i was wrong.

Edited by YipMan

Just now, YipMan said:

Why are You getting mad when Your narrative falls like buildng of cards..... I thought it culturall discussion... Welp another time i was wrong.

not mad :D you just try to point out i am saying something different than i used to, which is not true

stacked destro should win stacked PP right now, if fear gets fixed and MoH gets nerfed, stacked PP should win stacked destro ;) if you need helping wheels how to play this match up step by step so this happens, feel free to pm me, will try to make it as detailed for you as possible, so you dont mess up because of some trivial step :d

cos of this qq topic i logged chars and made test. For me this moh makes similar dmg as nukers nuke with similar power so dunno what could be wrong with it

Can some1 in this qq topic explain the magic hapening in the movie?

Edited by Rizos
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

not mad you just try to point out i am saying something different than i used to, which is not true

stacked destro should win stacked PP right now, if fear gets fixed and MoH gets nerfed, stacked PP should win stacked destro if you need helping wheels how to play this match up step by step so this happens, feel free to pm me, will try to make it as detailed for you as possible, so you dont mess up because of some trivial step :d

I was pretty sure You started this topic becouse of AVARGE DESTROYERS can win pretty way to much ..... So decide we talk about Only stacked Destros, or Destros in general here. Becouse im getting lost already.

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I was pretty sure You started this topic becouse of AVARGE DESTROYERS can win pretty way to much ..... So decide we talk about Only stacked Destros, or Destros in general here. Becouse im getting lost already.

did u see masha/krystynka vs any DA? Ask these DAs how often fear lands. Now imagine destro fear lands same or even worse(cos horror has best landrate from all fears in game) and destros fear is like 1 min reuse. I let u guess whats gonna hapen to destro in such match.

U can even ask this guy

2 hours ago, YipMan said:

While on our serwer PP does 2,5k crits on Silenter (Core/Orfen/Baium/Zaken on, dount that Offi DA had better)

Edited by Rizos

even average destro can do it, he just cannot be gypsi and go only with grey talismans to olympiad and then cry that enemy used more talismans ^_^ you can kill almost everything (except maybe tanks) in span of 10s fear and since there is no chance to resist the fear, good luck with that ;)

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

we could still clickbait them with some Zp belly-dance .gif

or some ΡΕΓΑΜΩΤΗΝΠΑΝΑΓΙΑΣΟΥΦΥΓΕΑΠΟΔΩ for some genuine alpha feeling.

Edited by Fortuna

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

that moment when community asks for updates

Noone asked for updates, to be fair. And if anyone did, it was not these ones we've had. 

Dunno on classic, but before classic at some point  se/ee/pp/bish nukes had smth like -20% dmg in pvp  , this way they could solo farm but not hit harder than nukers in pvp, and bcz of this nuke augments had big value for  better dmg  in oly,   it should be easy to check if it was the same on classic off