Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Mage damage skills bugged + suggestion for Server Re-Balance

32 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I don't understand the point you are trying to make. SV bosses had pvp(at least when hero balance wasn't leaning too much on one side). I haven't seen any pvp on abg/fom/fp, You can't really call sv bosses pve content.

yes, and it will continue like that, but that doesnt mean one day it cannot change, like it did in past, its not like 1 side is controllin them for whole time, but when balance of sides tips off, there are some fights for it and then there is some free farm for them

now about lower level bosses, sorry, there wasnt pvp pre 70 since we got saviors update with third classes and people moved up from ABG/loa to toi, so i dont see it as negative that low lvl people can grow faster

still as i said, if new stuff is implemented, it should be only farmable by grind on 1 spot, so people cannot separate and just farm it in alternate way, right now you need to farm only xp, so you can do it by grinding in GC or bosses, which was kinda dividing community

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

ill show u with test from test server later

unknown.png

so i was wrong with 50% resist its 62.5% so base landrate is 125% not 130, not big difference tho

1 hour ago, Setzer said:

@Rizos If you could test Stun Blast i would be much grateful. Thanks.

btw also made test of full stacked WL(zaken 3 + baium 3) vs tyrant in bw set + resist shock 4 + spirit chant (TYPICAL DAILY SITUATION)

unknown.png

When puri song off, 56% for aoe skill looks kinda fair imo, on mass pvp it would make impact

22 minutes ago, Rizos said:

btw also made test of full stacked WL(zaken 3 + baium 3) vs tyrant in bw set + resist shock 4 + spirit chant (TYPICAL DAILY SITUATION)

unknown.png

When puri song off, 56% for aoe skill looks kinda fair imo, on mass pvp it would make impact

re malaka rizo QS is 10 sec CD :D and 5 sec duration :D thunderstorm 35%? ROFLMAO sso WL will go rambo to land 1/3 stuns? :D 

assuming WL will have zaken3 :D

Edited by iAxZp

16 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

re malaka rizo QS is 10 sec CD  and 5 sec duration  thunderstorm 35%? ROFLMAO sso WL will go rambo to land 1/3 stuns?  

assuming WL will have zaken3

ye but this sh1t works only if u have baium 3 zaken 3 and enemy have no puri. Kinda rare situation ;d

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

ye but this sh1t works only if u have baium 3 zaken 3 and enemy have no puri. Kinda rare situation ;d

EXCACTLY, wl is UNPLAYABLE

• Like 1

Rofl 35 % with baium 3 , zaken 3.

I have to admit last time i was crying about being perma stunned after puri ends i actually forgot bw has stun resistance :'D

so wl is garbage tier

Just a random thought about the mages, but if just fixing the high lv skills didn't work for some reason and we'd get into overcomplicated solutions, how about changing KoE to add only PvE bonus (can be even higher bonus than it currently is) while giving a flat boost to chars that need it (imo just sorc/sps/sph)? KoE being castable on other chars is important because leveling mages is garbage at this point, but if it brings some balance issues in PvP, then making it purely a farming tool while specifically targeting chars that are underpowered in PvP other ways could be a sensible approach.

As I am not so fluent in test server commands, can I ask you to also test power of archer skills, as well as Stun Shot chance of stun? For me it seems kinda low but I have no proof.

15 minutes ago, pako said:

As I am not so fluent in test server commands, can I ask you to also test power of archer skills, as well as Stun Shot chance of stun? For me it seems kinda low but I have no proof.

stun shot is 80 or 90% base landrate. About skil power dunno what u mean, what items/buffs should have archer and what buffs/items target

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Just a random thought about the mages, but if just fixing the high lv skills didn't work for some reason and we'd get into overcomplicated solutions, how about changing KoE to add only PvE bonus (can be even higher bonus than it currently is) while giving a flat boost to chars that need it (imo just sorc/sps/sph)? KoE being castable on other chars is important because leveling mages is garbage at this point, but if it brings some balance issues in PvP, then making it purely a farming tool while specifically targeting chars that are underpowered in PvP other ways could be a sensible approach.

and what abouuuuut just making in self buff how its supposed to be? official even without this was swarmed with mages because they are actually pretty good, just learn to assist for freaking sake, you are not supposed to yolo targets solo in 3 hits from 900 range. KoE was changed to help healers manage mana more, not make mages even stronger

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yes, and it will continue like that, but that doesnt mean one day it cannot change, like it did in past, its not like 1 side is controllin them for whole time, but when balance of sides tips off, there are some fights for it and then there is some free farm for them

now about lower level bosses, sorry, there wasnt pvp pre 70 since we got saviors update with third classes and people moved up from ABG/loa to toi, so i dont see it as negative that low lvl people can grow faster

still as i said, if new stuff is implemented, it should be only farmable by grind on 1 spot, so people cannot separate and just farm it in alternate way, right now you need to farm only xp, so you can do it by grinding in GC or bosses, which was kinda dividing community

Well we have to see how they plan to follow the official server.Just some "amazing feature":

Auto-Botting,
No gold drop,
insane craft requirments for 30% recipe,
Tier4 RBJ, 
Instanced stuff,
The elemental lords,
The 4S, 
Tomb of Ancient Pirates.

:/ there will be hard times ahead

But guess we are going OT so i will stop here XD

Edited by Armagheton

3 minutes ago, Armagheton said:

Well we have to see how they plan to follow the official server.Just some "amazing feature":

Autobotting Botting,
No gold drop,
insane craft requirments for 30% recipe,
Tier4 RBJ, 
Instanced stuff,
The elemental lords,
The 4S, 
Tomb of Ancient Pirates. (??)

there will be hard times ahead

But guess we are going OT so i will stop here

idk what is tomb of ancient pirates, but pretty sure this is how it will look like implementation of stuff on our server from list you posted ^_^

21 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

idk what is tomb of ancient pirates, but pretty sure this is how it will look like implementation of stuff on our server from list you posted 

Here: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Ancient_Pirates_Tomb

LSS: 78+ daily instanced PVP zone. Once you enter you have 1H to roam around the zone, and the whole point is to kill:

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Goldberg's_Steward ( that spawn every hour in fixed spot )

He drops a key to access an instanced RB wich drop good stuff

Edited by Armagheton

anything that includes "instance" or "time limited zone" words - i doubt gonna be implemented on club in future 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

anything that includes "instance" or "time limited zone" words - i doubt gonna be implemented on club in future 😂

4 sepulchers is instance and i think it will be implemented (not soon, probably like 5 years :d but it will)

better (but in future - not now) implement 1 zone where will be chance to farm top a grade weapon  (with rly low chance) and with not many spots - or for example this zones would be open i 8hours/24 (2 per every prime ?) and with pvp zone 😛 now even gc is too big i think :D 

Edited by [email protected]
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

better (but in future - not now) implement 1 zone where will be chance to farm top a grade weapon  (with rly low chance) and with not many spots - or for example this zones would be open i 8hours/24 (2 per every prime ?) and with pvp zone 😛 now even gc is too big i think :D 

Top A is Ketra/Varka offi whise. Recipe are only spoiled and piece mostly dropped in the Lower/Upper stages ( respectively ), They will also drop MT and Cloth at fairy high chance. When implemented +++ A gear will be a serius think, also cata will make gem A a piece of cake to farm. On the other hand clot price and skill price will drop a lot

Edited by Armagheton

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

and what abouuuuut just making in self buff how its supposed to be? official even without this was swarmed with mages because they are actually pretty good, just learn to assist for freaking sake, you are not supposed to yolo targets solo in 3 hits from 900 range. KoE was changed to help healers manage mana more, not make mages even stronger

b780497c9b60a939632a931500572999.jpg

They kinda are supposed to do that tho, to a certain extent. Mages should be glass cannons that hit hard and get hit hard, and honestly before the KoE patch they were fulfilling only latter part of the equation. Just because you could kind of sort of make them semi-viable under specific conditions doesn't mean they were ok.

Even with the bugged 113+ power I don't feel like chars like SPH or sorc are substantially broken atm. The problem is mostly with other chars who have better survival options and that's why I thought direct approach would work better here. And as I mentioned before, mages are an absolute disaster to exp right now, and taking KoE altogether from them would just send them back to obscurity for an average player. It was one of those not-official changes that took into account current state of the game and made it better, for most part.

1 minute ago, FryderykChopin said:

b780497c9b60a939632a931500572999.jpg

They kinda are supposed to do that tho, to a certain extent. Mages should be glass cannons that hit hard and get hit hard, and honestly before the KoE patch they were fulfilling only latter part of the equation. Just because you could kind of sort of make them semi-viable under specific conditions doesn't mean they were ok.

Even with the bugged 113+ power I don't feel like chars like SPH or sorc are substantially broken atm. The problem is mostly with other chars who have better survival options and that's why I thought direct approach would work better here. And as I mentioned before, mages are an absolute disaster to exp right now, and taking KoE altogether from them would just send them back to obscurity for an average player. It was one of those not-official changes that took into account current state of the game and made it better, for most part.

have you ever played vs end game mages? coz i am prettyyyy sureeee mages with decent equip were deleting people even before patch, where they had no KoE at their side (why do you think whole enemy side always played mages? ofc because they were sooo bad)

sorry, but all this bugged power of nuke on mages and KoE is one big joke, they will be strong even after those changes, especially if raging force will face fix as well and people who play tyrant like archer just holding F1 will be hard punished

Hahaha... HELL NO! Just when i get the lvl 80 and receive the reward. So, for 15 days i will be able to stun someone... NICE!

Add also reflect taken from hits. On previous patch there was a gap of how much damage you could get back. Now you hit and take half the damage back. You hit for 6k take back 3. I understand Pr being a glass cannon. But it’s another thing to be a glass cannon, another a kamikaze. Hitting for 6k and get 3k back with 7k hp pool is kinda WTH just happened here? : O 

To be honest when I heard you guys gonna boost archers I ve been expecting something to help archers to sustain.

Something like this 

C652D87C-7206-4FB8-863F-6466C05F28EA.jpeg

or like this

7743FB4F-96C7-46A5-B8D3-C0DA9F7A1ECE.jpeg 

Not giving to he some dash, that you can trigger only if he losing its whole cp before.

The main problem of archers on this chronicle is reflect. We should be afraid to shot on someone cause if not dead you are probably dead from reflect. No bishop can save you, nor party ud.

Edited by iOrdinator

Sign in to follow this