Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Mage damage skills bugged + suggestion for Server Re-Balance

i wonder where out of the blue everyone got this random f*ked up idea that we think necro is a summoner or we put it on same "bag" as summoners lol.

stop using random people words as if they were mine, i did never anywhere in any topic put necro in a summoner class, they might be on same list cuz they had same changes applied to them but doesnt mean they are the same

http://prntscr.com/s121a3

that is the kiss of eva change topic. where in the world you see someone saying necro is same as a summoner?

is like now i come here and say healing power decreased on classes: bishop, ee, pp, se and dark avenger and out of this you assume i consider dark avenger a healer lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, San0 said:

i wonder where out of the blue everyone got this random f*ked up idea that we think necro is a summoner or we put it on same "bag" as summoners lol.

stop using random people words as if they were mine, i did never anywhere in any topic put necro in a summoner class, they might be on same list cuz they had same changes applied to them but doesnt mean they are the same

that is the kiss of eva change topic. where in the world you see someone saying necro is same as a summoner?

is like now i come here and say healing power decreased on classes: bishop, ee, pp, se and dark avenger and out of this you assume i consider dark avenger a healer lol

I was trolling in some topic that necro is summoner, some ppl took it serious :D

well, you were trolling.. not me.... why for some god knows wtf random reason people keep fail "quoting" me like i said necro is a summoner.

god damn it boys, get your quotings straight!!!!

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

I don't know broski, I never really enjoyed being part of this kind of discussion because always both parties (pro and against) are at least somewhat biased about what they/their allies play or what they enjoy playing with/against etc. I'm going to say this though, when summoners were broken, everyone knew they were broken and basically everyone agreed that they they shouldn't have such high level of nukes. As for the mages you seem to be the only one here who's advocating them to be nerfed. Also, as a counterpoint, regardless of how I feel about how mages should or should not be, I raised the fact that KoE greatly helps beginning players who want to play mages, who are at great disadvantage against RBing chars (virtually everyone but mages) and who would be quite screwed over if you decided to remove this skill across the board - you haven't adressed this issue either.

btw. I didn't read the whole patch notes of the update where blessed SS were introduced but I'm fairly sure this wasn't the only change introduced there, i.e. there're way too many variables as to why they decided for this. Correlation doesn't imply causation and all.

But rbs isnt the only way to exp. So you rebalance chars because of what/how community chooses to play ?

There is a reason range classes are much harder to exp than melees (at least in 78+). The reason is they are MUCH MUCH better.

Just wait for tyrant fix and you will see how many good melee parties this server will have.

when they fix tyrants + reflect dmg there is absolutely no reason to have KOE buff working on mages.

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

But rbs isnt the only way to exp. So you rebalance chars because of what/how community chooses to play ?

There is a reason range classes are much harder to exp than melees (at least in 78+). The reason is they are MUCH MUCH better.

Just wait for tyrant fix and you will see how many good melee parties this server will have.

when they fix tyrants + reflect dmg there is absolutely no reason to have KOE buff working on mages.

Koe sucks . Use KYS is enough.

7 hours ago, San0 said:

well, you were trolling.. not me.... why for some god knows wtf random reason people keep fail "quoting" me like i said necro is a summoner.

I think you are overreacting, I didn't quote you directly. This was a quote to rizo's meister trolle 2k17 post
image.png.cea8f301b54d540ea6df56c2ff8c3916.png

9 hours ago, Yomana said:

Then why not just wait until the fixes happen and act accordingly afterwards? No reason to rob Peter to pay Paul.

12 hours ago, San0 said:

i replied to semen guy that since i cant buff kiss of eva to a necro MAYBE u have categorized necro as a summoner like class. 

13 hours ago, San0 said:

maybe DA's secondary class IS healer >.> tank-healer :D WIT CON dyes with acumen dance concentration bss tanking the enemies while healing BPs :D no? ok :/

3 minutes ago, Electraheart said:

The tank skill "Deflect Magic"  does anyone know if its working properly , because i see no change on mages damaes using it or not 

yes it does, it gives 50% boost to see "resisted" on magical nukes (when you resist nuke, it deals 50% damage)

If you investigate this test, ull see it works only vs ppl that are lower lvl than you and it gives one big ppiece of sh1t unless enemy is like 8 lvl lower than u :D

Edited by Rizos

On 4/17/2020 at 10:23 AM, MoDoy said:

we are playing mage party, so we would get affected by removal of kiss of eva as well. second of all, people dont agree with it because most of people play mages and you can just look at yipman standpoint, he shouts the loudest when we are nerfing other classes but when we want to touch mages, he goes "oh, okay, but then nerf this this and this on other classes as well!", eventho we are just fixing something they had extra and not nerfing. Guess who cried about summoners? you are correct, thsoe people who didnt have summoners and were being dominated by them, now they wont try to scream to nerf themselves if they play mages, right?

NIce manipulation(MoDoing) :) another masterpiece :P 

1 stly of all i dindt have a sh1t agains fixing mages nuke power if it was bugged. Secondly i had summoner, but it was feature to make summoners so strong what was  game not breaking ... but destroing, i love how we used to agree about it, but now You using it against me :) I will call it MoDoing since now. I dont know What have You fixed ... i was pretty sure GM's did that.... Rizos proved it was wrong we know what proofs You are giving

On 4/16/2020 at 10:35 PM, MoDoy said:

have you ever pvped with end game mages? no, they are not okay, why do you think most of people played mages on official, without kiss of eva being on mages? you got it right, because they are actually strong. And you know by how much they were stronger? that they had to introduce blessed soulshots, which gave +15% dmg boost for physical attacks. and guess what, people still played mages after that mostly.

once again, kiss of eva breaks the game and it shouldnt exist, this is not supposed to be linemage2 and i hope once every broken skill me and @Rizos reported gets fixed, they will change this stupid kiss of eva to be self buff, until then fine, enjoy it coz mages got fixed before every other class (and by every other i literally mean every after deep tests)

What if offiacials were x1, didnt had change classes to another feature, and also all equipment exange.... Well yes pretty much only few partys could affort on that and stay on top... You are pretty much MoDoing here again.... Anyways if GMs fix Tyrants. and dane of protection i will have nothing opposite to make KoE self. I dont have to make trillion damage to enjoy game.

8 minutes ago, YipMan said:

NIce manipulation(MoDoing) :) another masterpiece :P 

1 stly of all i dindt have a sh1t agains fixing mages nuke power if it was bugged. Secondly i had summoner, but it was feature to make summoners so strong what was  game not breaking ... but destroing, i love how we used to agree about it, but now You using it against me :) I will call it MoDoing since now. I dont know What have You fixed ... i was pretty sure GM's did that.... Rizos proved it was wrong we know what proofs You are giving

y, the video i sent was to fulfill your "impossible" request, thanks god you didnt link the other video i posted like 15 mins after that since you apparently needed to add 1 more requirement "zaken patch" into your request ^_^ and exactly, we know what proofs i am giving, thats why even randoms flame you above how your words are empty while me and rizos are correct 90% of the time :d

11 minutes ago, YipMan said:

What if offiacials were x1, didnt had change classes to another feature, and also all equipment exange.... Well yes pretty much only few partys could affort on that and stay on top... You are pretty much MoDoing here again.... Anyways if GMs fix Tyrants. and dane of protection i will have nothing opposite to make KoE self. I dont have to make trillion damage to enjoy game.

Confused Nick Young | Know Your Meme

ps: yeah, this totally looks like "i am fine with mage fix, its okay boiz" :p 

On 4/13/2020 at 1:27 PM, YipMan said:

Wanna nerf mages damage?? No problem , but lets also nerf dagger damage, and PRs damage so no1 can 1/2/3 shoot no1 so we will be fair then....

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:

y, the video i sent was to fulfill your "impossible" request, thanks god you didnt link the other video i posted like 15 mins after that since you apparently needed to add 1 more requirement "zaken patch" into your request ^_^ and exactly, we know what proofs i am giving, thats why even randoms flame you above how your words are empty while me and rizos are correct 90% of the time :d

Confused Nick Young | Know Your Meme

ps: yeah, this totally looks like "i am fine with mage fix, its okay boiz" :p 

Yes thank You again for this 15 mins after vid that proved my point. Im thankfull.

For You paper mage damage is retardet for me dagger, and PRs damages is restared... i know You miss times when You could do frapses 1 dagger vs party of robes.... but hey wont happen again on classic(at least club)

About BSoulshoths on offi You claim for ... yes they were introduced to counter retadret damage of mages ... not summoners, or buffers on olimpiad totally valid point You have AGAIN :P 

34 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Yes thank You again for this 15 mins after vid that proved my point. Im thankfull.

For You paper mage damage is retardet for me dagger, and PRs damages is restared... i know You miss times when You could do frapses 1 dagger vs party of robes.... but hey wont happen again on classic(at least club)

About BSoulshoths on offi You claim for ... yes they were introduced to counter retadret damage of mages ... not summoners, or buffers on olimpiad totally valid point You have AGAIN :P 

first of all, dagger was never class which could do "1 dagger vs party of robes", dagger is in exactly same spot it used to be in past, if we wanted, we could jump on daggers with rizos and be melee setup again raping whatever comes under our hands, they were never OP in mass pvps and never will be, so statement "it wont happen again on classic club" is wrong, coz it never happened in first place :d

about blessed soulshots, yeah, definitely it was introduced to counter summoners and buffers in olympiad. not like they were on official already during saviors patch (which is before zaken patch which is before antharas patch, in which by the way summoners still werent top kek option that everyone played, which was before seven signs patch, which was before secret of empire patch, when summoners became ridiculous). so yeah, they definitely introduced blessed soulshots to counter retarded damage of mages. anything else denko? :) 

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 1

On 4/21/2020 at 6:27 PM, MoDoy said:

first of all, dagger was never class which could do "1 dagger vs party of robes", dagger is in exactly same spot it used to be in past, if we wanted, we could jump on daggers with rizos and be melee setup again raping whatever comes under our hands, they were never OP in mass pvps and never will be, so statement "it wont happen again on classic club" is wrong, coz it never happened in first place :d

1st of all im highly concerned Your brain is incapable to read with understanding.

How Your brain transfered this into there was daggers on club who was doing frapses solo vs party of robes will be mystery till end of mine existence(Yes it was happening before classic L2).... But i understand its typical MoDoing... I think its some kind of disorder... And Your brain translates text somehow You could have upper hand... But hey its still only disability to read with understanding...

Secondly.... I could swear You arent in Rizos CP anymore so how You keep modoing "me, and rizos could just"..... You are just mercenary, stop living by past.

Edited by YipMan
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

1st of all im highly concerned Your brain is incapable to read with understanding.

How Your brain transfered this into there was daggers on club who was doing frapses solo vs party of robes will be mystery till end of mine existence(Yes it was happening before classic L2).... But i understand its typical MoDoing... I think its some kind of disorder... And Your brain translates text somehow You could have upper hand... But hey its still only disability to read with understanding...

Secondly.... I could swear You arent in Rizos CP anymore so how You keep modoing "me, and rizos could just"..... You are just mercenary, stop living by past.

Rizos and modoy is the biggest love story of the server, you can't mention one without the other. It's like romeo and juliette, bonnie and clyde, zp and screaming after losing in oly

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

dunno, did pretty well on dagger without aq today vs ur pt ;). 4 tank setup ftw! 4 pt ud but whos supposed to kill ppl? :D

Nuker and pure DD classes have no room for balance. Those are the official numbers and at least there isn't any bug ( like there was on nuker ) i don't see any reason for buff/nerfs. Any Nuker skill has a clear description that list power and it is fixed to deal that dmg.... end of the story. Don't like the class? Can't shot down ppl like it was in the past? ... well you can always change you class ( the server has this feature ).

KOE it's supposted to be a selfbuff .... end of the story. There isn't any reason for it to be castable on other ppl. I see lots of ppl going: "But then healer will deal more dmg than mages!!!" .... it's not like that, simple. Mages got access to more skills, to massive CC ability, to vortex also healer are supposted to keep their mana high and don't spam dmg skills. Blame NC devs that gived healer and summoner a spammable skill that has the same power of nukers's one.

As for Tyrant and Titan .... it's an issue they realized in official classic too and they got REWORKED not nerfed or buffed. I see ppl cring now, i would like to see these guys if the GK will go offi like and will get some totems as passive and the others that provvide a shot massive buff on top of continuos effect, spammable Hurricane, AOE Fear+Slow that marks targets and instakill the marked foe, etcc ... and yaeh, it's not a joke! those are official classical patch notes like the titan getting access to a sort of second frenzy

Edited by Armagheton

13 hours ago, kkthxbye said:

so should i roll mage or they gonna suk? :P

Reroll only if you actually enjoy playing mages. Now that the 80+ skills have been nerfed they're between 'alright' and 'pretty strong', if they remove koe the only playable mage will be necro.

Sign in to follow this