Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Mage damage skills bugged + suggestion for Server Re-Balance

10 hours ago, Rizos said:

dunno, did pretty well on dagger without aq today vs ur pt ;). 4 tank setup ftw! 4 pt ud but whos supposed to kill ppl? :D

I dunno about Your numbers xd But yeah ..... who supposed to kill is a question. At least we had some fun in GC later on, and day before xd 

BTW i dunno why Your ally boxes call us pussys, when we group on ramp when RF comes..... But You doing exact same when our party comes there... Choose one of those two options xd Becouse it seems like calling selfs pussies as well....(For me its defending spot)

Edited by YipMan

4 hours ago, Armagheton said:

Blame NC devs that gived healer and summoner a spammable skill that has the same power of nukers's one.

Numbers from official patch notes:
Elemental Summoner(80) - Aqua Swirl lvl29 - 119 Power
Evas Saint(80) - Might of Heaven lvl22 - 105 power
Mystic Muse(80) - Hydro Blast lvl32 - 140 Power

https://4gameforum.com/threads/678098/

l2classic.club:
Elemental Summoner(80) - Aqua Swirl lvl29 - 77 Power (nerfed, so every QQer is happy)

Maybe u are just ignorant who made up his own numbers or maybe u are unexperienced young padawan and then i forgive u...

For others: adapt or choose another server. This will be always custom free server...

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

Numbers from official patch notes:
Elemental Summoner(80) - Aqua Swirl lvl29 - 119 Power
Evas Saint(80) - Might of Heaven lvl22 - 105 power
Mystic Muse(80) - Hydro Blast lvl32 - 140 Power

https://4gameforum.com/threads/678098/

l2classic.club:
Elemental Summoner(80) - Aqua Swirl lvl29 - 77 Power (nerfed, so every QQer is happy)

Maybe u are just ignorant who made up his own numbers or maybe u are unexperienced young padawan and then i forgive u...

For others: adapt or choose another server. This will be always custom free server...

So you call me ignorant cause i'm right? I don't get it.

BY FACT ( and you posted it ) NCsoft gived summoner and healer nuke capability on par with mages and these are not made up number. I know that this server follow his own balance but seeing ppl crying every 2 sec here and in game over KoE, Tyrant and Nuke dmg it's just stupid.

KOS it's a self buff? Make it SELF ONLY, end of the story.

Summoner got 119 Power? Give them that power. Have people ever thought about the fact that summoners are in the mage tree too?

Edited by Armagheton

32 minutes ago, Armagheton said:

So you call me ignorant cause i'm right? I don't get it.

BY FACT ( and you posted it ) NCsoft gived summoner and healer nuke capability on par with mages and these are not made up number. I know that this server follow his own balance but seeing ppl crying every 2 sec here and in game over KoE, Tyrant and Nuke dmg it's just stupid.

KOS it's a self buff? Make it SELF ONLY, end of the story.

Summoner got 119 Power? Give them that power. Have people ever thought about the fact that summoners are in the mage tree too?

There is a reason why ppls from offi keep comming here not oposite.... And one of this is ppls from NCSoft never had any idea about classes balance. Im pretty sure they dont give a sh1t about it... .Just project classes around PVE...... PVE works fine... all gucci. Anyways If You wannt follow 100% Offi ... just go there, and every1 will be happy.. Where is problem ??

2 hours ago, YipMan said:

There is a reason why ppls from offi keep comming here not oposite.... And one of this is ppls from NCSoft never had any idea about classes balance. Im pretty sure they dont give a sh1t about it... .Just project classes around PVE...... PVE works fine... all gucci. Anyways If You wannt follow 100% Offi ... just go there, and every1 will be happy.. Where is problem ??

The reason it's absolutely not about class balance. PPl from offi comes here cause offly it's plauged with botters, the game turned basically in a pixel shop, the market it's totally inflated and to counter this NC made the game unplayble by gutting to zero the adena drop. Have you ever played on offi classical? I CAME FROM THERE, and it was amazing till NC didn't went full P2W with 1 horreundus patch after another and forced ppl out of the server if you couldn't drop money even for the SS.

Just as refence Korean Classic should still be P2P ( with sub required from lvl 1 ) and it's going great. Followed by GM, regular update and serius admin. Also they are the ones setting and balancing the game class whise and they are doing a great job so far, looking at their patch note.

Where is problem ?? ... PPL like you crying cause they can't go 9v1 with their champ or got owened 24/7 and cry on the forum ... that's the problem

Edited by Armagheton

3 minutes ago, Armagheton said:

The reason it's absolutely not about class balance. PPl from offi comes here cuase offly it's plauged by botter, the market it's totally inflated and to counter this NC made the game unplayble by gutting to zero the adena drop. Have you ever played on offi classical? I CAME FROM THERE, and it was amazing till NC didn't went full P2W with 1 horreundus patch after another and forced ppl out of the server if you couldn't drop money even for the SS.

Just as refence Korean Classic still uses P2P model and it's going great. Followed by GM, regular update and serius admin. Also they are the ones setting and balancing the game class whise and they are doing a great job so far.

Where is problem ?? ... PPL like you crying cause they can't go 9v1 with their champ or got owened 24/7 and cry on the forum ... that's the problem

No the probelm is ppls like me want to avoid those situation (9v1) .. Im on this serwer since begin, with several breaks becouse of work. You are just newbie here who came, and think is smartest guy in village xd... About NC P2W... IF You thinked it would be any close to other... Then we have image about how naive guy You are...

On 5/2/2020 at 9:42 AM, FryderykChopin said:

Reroll only if you actually enjoy playing mages. Now that the 80+ skills have been nerfed they're between 'alright' and 'pretty strong', if they remove koe the only playable mage will be necro.

ehmm... I got excited today cuz I got my vengeance spellbook so I tried yolo rush into mages in sieges... boom, boom, boom... 4.2k, 3.8k, some minor dmg inbetween, 3.2k, to village. (ofc shield deflect magic didnt proc... :D  ).

If you consider 3-4k criticals into 5.3k m.def "alright" or "pretty strong" we are playing different game. Im not saying its broken or bugged, just stating the fact that even after the fix nukers are still borderline OP in terms of pvp. 

10 hours ago, Kure said:

ehmm... I got excited today cuz I got my vengeance spellbook so I tried yolo rush into mages in sieges... boom, boom, boom... 4.2k, 3.8k, some minor dmg inbetween, 3.2k, to village. (ofc shield deflect magic didnt proc... :D  ).

If you consider 3-4k criticals into 5.3k m.def "alright" or "pretty strong" we are playing different game. Im not saying its broken or bugged, just stating the fact that even after the fix nukers are still borderline OP in terms of pvp. 

Well there do seems to be something fundamentally wrong with how the damage is calculatedtenor.gif 

11 hours ago, Kure said:

my guess is you just failed vengeance, there is no way any mage can hit you for 4.2k damage even if you didnt have jewels while on vengeance ^^

• Like 1

You failed vengeance for sure, even without jewels on you  there is no mage on server who can mcrit 4k dmg  on 4k mdef from vengeance 

fail vengeance? you mean interrupted that 0.5 sec casting? doubt it, i casted it in front of the doors into throne room and rushed inside afterwards (towards throne - that respawn point when you tp to castle and then i got evaporated there. Too bad i didnt fraps or screen, maybe someone else did? (our second raid into Dion, like 25 minutes before end of sieges, inside were like 2-3 chinese parties...)... i know i was checking dmg window after that during rebuffing and i couldnt believe it (even complaining on that dmg on TS).   Only thing that i can think of is i got cancelled somehow, but that doesnt explain those 300 dmg inbetween those crits... no idea honestly, but im not lying (at least not intentanionaly)..  

Edited by Kure
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kure said:

fail vengeance? you mean interrupted that 0.5 sec casting? doubt it, i casted it in front of the doors into throne room and rushed inside afterwards (towards throne - that respawn point when you tp to castle and then i got evaporated there. Too bad i didnt fraps or screen, maybe someone else did? (our second raid into Dion, like 25 minutes before end of sieges, inside were like 2-3 chinese parties...)... i know i was checking dmg window after that during rebuffing and i couldnt believe it (even complaining on that dmg on TS).   Only thing that i can think of is i got cancelled somehow, but that doesnt explain those 300 dmg inbetween those crits... no idea honestly, but im not lying (at least not intentanionaly)..  

oh my summer child, you 100% failed vengeance ^_^ go explore your new class and its mechanics, we wont spoil you the joy of figuring it out :p 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

oh my summer child, you 100% failed vengeance ^_^ go explore your new class and its mechanics, we wont spoil you the joy of figuring it out :p 

Now i feel stupid, i have my guess where mistake could be (hint: inbetween keyboard and chair). Thx.

just so ppl will be slightly happier, you guys (speaking about true elemental mages) might get small cookie at some point, just so you dont think i hate you guys too much ^_^ 

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:

just so ppl will be slightly happier, you guys (speaking about true elemental mages) might get small cookie at some point, just so you dont think i hate you guys too much ^_^ 

Noob, im elementla mage, will i get cookie too?

On 5/4/2020 at 8:41 PM, Kure said:

Now i feel stupid, i have my guess where mistake could be (hint: inbetween keyboard and chair). Thx.

let's annoy Modoy, I'll spill the beans: You need to be near something to succeed activating Vengeance (mob, enemy, etc...). You will always fail it in an open field.

7 hours ago, Sensei said:

let's annoy Modoy, I'll spill the beans: You need to be near something to succeed activating Vengeance (mob, enemy, etc...). You will always fail it in an open field.

I already know it, but thanks. The thing is I purchased last tablet like 5 min before siege started so i didnt have time to test it. :P and since i mostly check only debuffs and not buffs during action i havent noticed it didnt activate at all...thats why i got confused

Sign in to follow this