Sign in to follow this  
fithlaff@gmail.com

WTS Power Lvl 25 - 65

WTS power lvl on chars between 25 - 65 lvl. Prices are about 100kk adena for 1kkk Exp, but we can think about others propositions. (BUT ONLY INGAME PROPOSITION, WE DONT NEED REAL MONEY! :))

All neccesary info in discord, in private message or ingame.

contact ingame:  "Leechi /„Kiraya

discord: Evgeniy#3104  / Planar#4844

Edited by [email protected]
  • Like 1

Services like this should be baneable, locking down low level raids and pking new comers. Damn, make me remind that era of skelth were not newbie was coming due to that fact.

But then i realize its part of the game and shouldnt be punishable lol, gl.

19 minutes ago, Slush said:

Services like this should be baneable, locking down low level raids and pking new comers. Damn, make me remind that era of skelth were not newbie was coming due to that fact.

As long as they do it for adena/col it should be completely fine. Newbies can either organize and keep RB timers or grind mobs.
Also I haven't seen them pk anyone (yet).

Edited by Sensei

39 minutes ago, Slush said:

idk, there are plenty of bosses pre-40 lvl to lvl up even if you are random, after 40 you got tools to level up other way than bosses, it was rarity even back in the time to find bosses since people had cameras starting at ~48 lvl bosses and were pulling them to narnia

on other hand, if someone wants to join late game faster, he can buy such service for col/adena (i guess adena would be from selling cols?) and he gets nice push towards that goal, so he doesnt have to grind for half year

honestly, bosses in classic are so ridiculously stupid i would just straight delete all of them, the xp they give is way too big for the effort you need for them, same goes for items

Do not get me wrong i'm not complaining, i was just speaking my mind. But this type of post reminds me skelth somehow, dont saying it will happens here. But at the end this kind of service always end up being RMT.

I don't see any problem when a bunch of people actually commit their time in building  low level chars to farm bosses and keep all the drops, runes ,etc(to make profit from their own cp). But when they start selling exp and pk randoms and others is kinda weird, happens to me 3 times in my 20-40 levels. Specially when these people move pk chars(PR) to boss location just to screw others.

But as i have said, is part of the game so people must deal with it.

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

idk, there are plenty of bosses pre-40 lvl to lvl up even if you are random, after 40 you got tools to level up other way than bosses, it was rarity even back in the time to find bosses since people had cameras starting at ~48 lvl bosses and were pulling them to narnia

on other hand, if someone wants to join late game faster, he can buy such service for col/adena (i guess adena would be from selling cols?) and he gets nice push towards that goal, so he doesnt have to grind for half year

honestly, bosses in classic are so ridiculously stupid i would just straight delete all of them, the xp they give is way too big for the effort you need for them, same goes for items

yeap,rb in this game its a bullsh1t.i'm like only mage setup playstyle but i MUST lvl/farming on this green orcs((

its only a way to be strong mage party-buy items what u want and etc.

but also,try to keep 8-9 pa per month,manage it,spent a lot of time to check rb list and etc.

just try it by yourselfs and get feedback.

and guys, i kill RB only for U,just wonna see how u farming/exp/pvps/stuns on mobs.

i clear this Elmoraden from this shit RBS)

we are not 24/7, we are working in normal work, we dont kill 40-50 rb at all, 30-40 we farm cassually. at 50-60 you can farm a lot of adena on normal spot its even good for you that we are killing them :) You have chance to not wake up on 70 lvl with d grade weapon

9 minutes ago, Slush said:

Do not get me wrong i'm not complaining, i was just speaking my mind. But this type of post reminds me skelth somehow, dont saying it will happens here. But at the end this kind of service always end up being RMT.

I don't see any problem when a bunch of people actually commit their time in building  low level chars to farm bosses and keep all the drops, runes ,etc(to make profit from their own cp). But when they start selling exp and pk randoms and others is kinda weird, happens to me 3 times in my 20-40 levels. Specially when these people move pk chars(PR) to boss location just to screw others.

But as i have said, is part of the game so people must deal with it.

it was simpler times few updates back, there were like half of the RBs and highest lvl RB was 65 lvl i think, there were like 7 RBs in total over lvl 60 which were heavily camped because the adena was insane from TOP c grade weapons they dropped, so people had to grind the normal way anyway, which means you pvped/pked +- same level of guys as you, good times

9 minutes ago, iPlanar said:

and we fighting only vs another farmers.all anothers randoms or else guys always leech exp.

and some ppl who constantly crying on pm how we are bad :( also we will stun ppl who bringing half of mobs from elmoraden, bcs we dont need mobs on us on rb. if you dont want be stunned, just dont bring over 9999 mobs to us

Edited by [email protected]

1.5 patch reality:
OMG GM FIX RB. MAKE RB PORT BACK. PULING TO NARNIA IS BULSH!T. MY ENEMY PULL RB TO CASTLE, I CANT FARMMMMMMMMMM

2.0 patch reality:
OMG SO MANY RANDOMS ON RB. PLZ CREATE PVP ZONE! OMG PPL PK RANDOMS ON RB. SO MUCH EXP FROM RBS, ALL THIS RB IDEA IS BROKEN!. SERVER WILL DIE LIKE SKELTH

• Like 1

also its a lot of time to exp twinks=get 1q=get2q=get equipment.

u can cry,but u also can repeat it .

gl anyway whatever u choose

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

it was simpler times few updates back, there were like half of the RBs and highest lvl RB was 65 lvl i think, there were like 7 RBs in total over lvl 60 which were heavily camped because the adena was insane from TOP c grade weapons they dropped, so people had to grind the normal way anyway, which means you pvped/pked +- same level of guys as you, good times

can't agree more.

9 minutes ago, Rizos said:

1.5 patch reality:
OMG GM FIX RB. MAKE RB PORT BACK. PULING TO NARNIA IS BULSH!T. MY ENEMY PULL RB TO CASTLE, I CANT FARMMMMMMMMMM

2.0 patch reality:
OMG SO MANY RANDOMS ON RB. PLZ CREATE PVP ZONE! OMG PPL PK RANDOMS ON RB. SO MUCH EXP FROM RBS, ALL THIS RB IDEA IS BROKEN!. SERVER WILL DIE LIKE SKELTH

Now sir, you overeacted lol

I don't think he overreacts at all. The new RBs are giving retarded xp.

Namely:
Zombie Lord Dorkhon
Orc Timak Darphen
Rael Mahum Radium
Rael Mahum Supercium
Tayga Feron King
Tayga Marga Shaman
Tayga Septon Champion
Flamestone Giant
Gross Salamander
Gross Dre Vanul
Gross Ifrit
Fiend Goblier
Fiend Cherkia
Fiend Harthemon
Fiend Sarboth
Demon Bedukel
Bloody Witch Rumilla
Monster Minotaur
Monster Bulleroth
Dorcaus
Kerfaus
Milinaus
Evil Orc Zetahl
Evil Orc Tabris
Evil Orc Ravolas
Evil Orc Dephracor
Amden Orc Tyrahot
Amden Orc Turation
Gariott
Varbasion
Varmoni
Overlord Muscel
Bathus Elbogen
Daumen Kshana
...And of course Death Knights!

I believe the xp gain from all of the above should be reworked.

Edited by Sensei

Maybe is working as intented and they just wan't people to join end game quicker.

But this is causing a slow boring pace in the game, where everybody is kissing and huggin each other and it dont feel like l2 anymore.

The idea of making Raid Areas pvp zones are not a bad choice at all at least 60+ raids.

Idk, u exp on rb so Hard and when u rich 70+ u get only b-grade+0 set, top c weapon and mb D grade jewwels. 

The question=wtf u wonna do on this lvl with trash equipment? 

So stay at mobs, that can give eprox exp but +adena/drop. Organize pt/cp, join in big sides to get some waves on server. 

But no, 80% online Just wonna pure exp without drop and then they are dissapiring cuz every noob can oneshot this trash. 

Idk, u exp on rb so Hard and when u rich 70+ u get only b-grade+0 set, top c weapon and mb D grade jewwels. 

More than enough to farm on Zaken/Giant/Toi on CP and get into the late game.

The Answer = The same they are gonna do now on 70+.

Tell me plz what ppl are gonna do stucked in the 40-70 for longer period when bosses are camped anyway and 9 out of 10 drop goes to camper and famer?. Drop for nomal mob it's incosistent and a very lame way to rise up money.

So stay at mobs, that can give eprox exp but +adena/drop. Organize pt/cp, join in big sides to get some waves on server. 

Any "big side" will willing get lvl 40-60 new players ungeared that will prob reach 70 in 2-6m ..... suuuuure!!!. PT/CP will gut the earning to pretty much 0.... do you realize that the chance to drop some decent gear in a 7-9 ppl pt will be like 1/( 200-2000 * ( 7-9 ))

But no, 80% online Just wonna pure exp without drop and then they are dissapiring cuz every noob can oneshot this trash. 

Drop has a reason when it's consistent ..... droppping a 1-10kk gear with a 0.00005% chance when any decent lategame item will cost you 200kk+ it's pointless. Now i'm 77 and with my +0 B-Grade i'm farming EWB, MT, 70+Raids doing Sieges and PVP and while i surely can't do much vs top sides at least i'm enjoing any aspect of the game and have a decent cash flow, something that was impossible on 70 and lower.

Honestly i don't get all this hostlity towards new players. Lots of ppl are like: "It was hard for me so why it should be easier for you?", but they do not consider that the advance they took, gear whise, will still take years to cath up and that there is no shortcut on that ( apart for $ obviosly. ). Are ppl in the top sides really so desperate for their supremacy that don't want other ppl to get into the competitive zone faster? And for what reason since it takes 1 decent geared party to own 3-4 newcomer pt?

Said so GL on your service. 

Edited by Armagheton

On 4/24/2020 at 4:46 PM, Armagheton said:

More than enough to farm on Zaken/Giant/Toi on CP and get into the late game.

The Answer = The same they are gonna do now on 70+.

Tell me plz what ppl are gonna do stucked in the 40-70 for longer period when bosses are camped anyway and 9 out of 10 drop goes to camper and famer?. Drop for nomal mob it's incosistent and a very lame way to rise up money.

Any "big side" will willing get lvl 40-60 new players ungeared that will prob reach 70 in 2-6m ..... suuuuure!!!. PT/CP will gut the earning to pretty much 0.... do you realize that the chance to drop some decent gear in a 7-9 ppl pt will be like 1/( 200-2000 * ( 7-9 ))

Drop has a reason when it's consistent ..... droppping a 1-10kk gear with a 0.00005% chance when any decent lategame item will cost you 200kk+ it's pointless. Now i'm 77 and with my +0 B-Grade i'm farming EWB, MT, 70+Raids doing Sieges and PVP and while i surely can't do much vs top sides at least i'm enjoing any aspect of the game and have a decent cash flow, something that was impossible on 70 and lower.

Honestly i don't get all this hostlity towards new players. Lots of ppl are like: "It was hard for me so why it should be easier for you?", but they do not consider that the advance they took, gear whise, will still take years to cath up and that there is no shortcut on that ( apart for $ obviosly. ). Are ppl in the top sides really so desperate for their supremacy that don't want other ppl to get into the competitive zone faster? And for what reason since it takes 1 decent geared party to own 3-4 newcomer pt?

Said so GL on your service. 

all that i can say it was= la2 classic is a grind game.u need spent a lot of time to drop some weapon with small chance or etc.u need to organize with your lvls in party and do some another moves if u can get exp/drop from RBS.its easy.just try to do it and u can earn your lvl/equipment soon