MoDoy

Necromancer curse fear

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

this, idk what you are trying to prove as well, but no way you can prove to people that "destro is useless so please, dont fix it", i will find as many proofs as needed for admins to fix this skill, destro will still find its use, both in olympiad and outside of olympiad, unlike many other classes which cannot do either of those, so i see 0 reasons why not to fix this class

so pretty much people just enjoy this class until the day it gets fixed, then if you think, you can just reroll to tyrants to get smashed by other classes for whatever i care, that just shows the lack of imagination from your side

I grow tired of this conversation, kys.

a lot of changes will happen to all the fears so just sit tight ladies, dont need to murder eachother.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

This is the wrong way of looking at things. For me, there are tiers of usefulness.

Broken

Tyrant 

Necro(only because of transfer pain, debuffs are very hard to land on puri and most fights on current meta are over by the time puri ends)

Hero nukers

Efficient

Other nukers

PR

Gladiator tier

Gladiator

Meh tier

Hero daggers

Inefficient

Titan

Warlord

rest of archers

non hero daggers

"Lol nice hp dude, can you please do valor now?" tier

Spoiler

Crafter

This is my view on things. You don't have to agree with me. Anything on inefficient tier and below needs a buff in my opinion. This is strictly mass pvp wise, I'm not talking about any other aspect of the game.

How You want to buff spoilers :P ???? Give em more HP ??? or spoil amount x2 :P ?

9 hours ago, San0 said:

a lot of changes will happen to all the fears so just sit tight ladies, dont need to murder eachother.

oh no, i can already feel all the tears from those plebers who play with fear classes and can only click 1 button, what will they do if its going to be changed, nooooooooooooooo

16 hours ago, San0 said:

@san0 and what about warlords/dreadnoughts, have in mind balance this class to make it playable?

Only asking, dont get angry with me :D

18 hours ago, San0 said:

Have you seen what shit became with olympiad in official server? Do you really sure that you want to change balance?

If you nerf fear only summoners will stay as real farm class.

27 minutes ago, InAir said:

Have you seen what shit became with olympiad in official server? Do you really sure that you want to change balance?

If you nerf fear only summoners will stay as real farm class.

Thats why they nerfed summoners nuke damage, Becouse me for example and loots of other ppls i guess dont wanna to follow a lot of sh1t from offi, what were game destroing there.... GMs did good decision with them... Eventho there are some peoples who agreed on PMs about it.... Still will flame You on forum about cry cry for nerfing summoners damage xd 

And if they make Fear(best all mentall debuffs) non stackable as sleep root im fine with that. It wont take away all those classes farm potential, but will force their gameplay to use brain a bit only.

Edited by YipMan
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, YipMan said:

How You want to buff spoilers :P ???? Give em more HP ??? or spoil amount x2 :P ?

I have the greatest idea about this. Spoil usable in pvp, if the target dies and you use sweeper you take one random item from the victim's inventory!

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2020 at 12:18 AM, MoDoy said:

everyone who plays long enough knows it should be 70% as @BlackJack was proving in like 3 different topic until it got fixed, it got fixed and smh its broken again, with having landrate of 85% instead of 70%

both chars 80 lvl, max lvl of curse fear learnt (lvl 16), no buffs, no epics = 85%, plz fix it fast as its something you did in past, so shouldnt be big problem, ps: fix destro fear together with it, thanks

image.thumb.png.895fa467aba16d7fb32c94038387551a.png

UP, still bugged reported like 3 years ago

On 4/25/2020 at 11:41 PM, San0 said:

i think that big changes on gameplay like these, before they happen, would be good idea to from now on, to only have them first and only in test server for some time, so all ppl have time to test and give a feedback. You know, to prevent massive qq topics, and having to revert things back that cost for ppl a lot of investment on rollbacks, builds and so on (for example summoner and elder changes) and time from you as well

free up

• Like 1

up

more than month passed and necromancer fear still has 15% chance higher landrate than it should

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

up

more than month passed and necromancer fear still has 15% chance higher landrate than it should

@San0 

On 4/27/2020 at 12:28 AM, YipMan said:

And if they make Fear(best all mentall debuffs) non stackable as sleep root im fine with that. It wont take away all those classes farm potential, but will force their gameplay to use brain a bit only.

Maybe its ok.  But.... Why stun especially from PS cubic and ES magnus (9 sec!!!) are stackable?? And have over9000 landrate!

Before fixing fear they should fix this imbalance summoners skills.

• Haha 2

Again .... the problem it's with L2 being broken at it's core. None should have a 7 sec fear or a 9 sec stun over a skill that has 3-5 sec CD and as excuse they come up with: "but landrate isn't 100% and you can shop for raid jewels!!!"

If you wanna fix and balance the game then the whole CC system need to be reworked cause pretty much any class that got access to an hard CC atm can kill you while you aren't even able to move.

Edited by Armagheton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Armagheton said:

Again .... the problem it's with L2 being broken at it's core. None should have a 7 sec fear or a 9 sec stun over a skill that has 3-5 sec CD and as excuse they come up with: "but landrate isn't 100% and you can shop for raid jewels!!!"

If you wanna fix and balance the game then the whole CC system need to be reworked cause pretty much any class that got access to an hard CC atm can kill you while you aren't even able to move.

aint happening, this is L2 and not any other MMORPG which were actually created with this system in mind, so reworking this would be impossible

whats next, changing all skills to be skill shots instead of being target skills? coz you know, kinda OP that mage can just target once and then pew pew F1 F1 and hit every nuke, very very unfair /sarcasm off

fear is the only non negatable CC. thats why land rate is low the thing is if fear land rates arent proper olympiad experience is not the best. you can try play OL for example even on full epics u lose 1/3 fear ALWAYS. necro and titan on other post has to be fixed. as for DA u can adjust class but then u dont follow the classic line and u enter a circle with endless adjustments on classes to end up full custom.

The game is balanced around mass fights, not small scale pvp and olympiad. It makes perfect sense that debuffs last so long. 

If game is balanced around mass fights then daggers should receive massive buff 

2 hours ago, Fortuna said:

The game is balanced around mass fights, not small scale pvp and olympiad. It makes perfect sense that debuffs last so long. 

I was pretty confident game was balanced around ppl wallet offi whise.

6 hours ago, Rizos said:

If game is balanced around mass fights then daggers should receive massive buff 

Which they got this patch. Keep in mind, these changes were made with other stuff that existed on offi but not here in mind, so they might seem insufficient here.