Eggyeee

0426 #zaken#WK5:0 RS @L2classic club 3x

hmmm....What I can say...You cheating, you are more ppls, come 9v9 ,18v18 , how about that?  Oops...No, It's 1 v1 WK vs RS

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HaOgU said:

hmmm....What I can say...You cheating, you are more ppls, come 9v9 ,18v18 , how about that?  Oops...No, It's 1 v1 WK vs RS

HAHAHA  :D  You know RS so well

But but, wasn’t there one more fight 3 vs 3 Pt in the start? Oh, that doesn’t suit you to upload   :算了吧 : D Gf 

Edited by iOrdinator

1 minute ago, iOrdinator said:

But but, wasn’t there one more fight 3 vs 3 Pr in the start? Oh, that doesn’t suit you to upload   :算了吧 : D Gf 

As I said before, it's 7 p.m. dinner time in China.  Gf

42 minutes ago, Eggyeee said:

Your people spam trade when hiting us all day long, they are players without honor? 

gf

40 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

But but, wasn’t there one more fight 3 vs 3 Pt in the start? Oh, that doesn’t suit you to upload   :算了吧 : D Gf 

unknown.png
This happened on 1st fight, right? Fights on equal numbers doesn't suit WuKong.

• Haha 2

I wonder who watches this fights.

I mean, when people watch lineage 2 or wow, or csgo material on YouTube, they wonna see less people tear up huge numbers. Or at least equal numbers on fights.

putting video with 130 people cc vs 40-45 is not to say, whatever but even more retarted.

Who the hell watches this videos. I mean, I would be ashamed uploading videos when we are winning twice the numbers. Not even mention to be happy. 

83A0FC49-A7B1-4559-8330-54B7BD563B48.jpeg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

are winning twice the numbers. Not even mention to be happy. 

But your side do exatcly same thing when fighting againts our side. So what's the different?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

But your side do exatcly same thing when fighting againts our side. So what's the different?

Did you really said that? 🤣

Edited by iOrdinator
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

Hahahahahaha 

Dont drink and play you cant focus and you see everything double probably or quintuple.
No comment!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

From encube video there was siege this past month (or 6 weeks ago) that you had 120 people in cc.

We never had more than 70 in cc on RS.

Yes we zerg you too hard. :) 

apparently denko has problem only when RS does something misleading in title (by mistake), doesnt have problem when china does it :d

but now for real, no point to flame chinese, in the end they won the pvps, if they are happy about them, good for them, let them make videos and enjoy it ^^ you guys shouldnt feel too bad because you know why we lost it, so no hard feelings

rather than fight itself, i am more worried about 5:55 min action. Could someone explain to me, why nostalgia bresses are still instant casting instead of having normal proper cast time like you did with those event bresses? there is literally 0 counterplay to those, if you are rich as ****, you just keep popping them like candies, you cannot interrupt them and you can easy peasy leave all chars with like 0.5% over the level, which means everytime they die and get bressed, they will get full CP/HP/MP, so you actually dont have to worry at all about your mana management, you just spam skills and at some point you let yourself get killed and you can headsmash keyboard to spam random skills again

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

apparently denko has problem only when RS does something misleading in title (by mistake), doesnt have problem when china does it :d

but now for real, no point to flame chinese, in the end they won the pvps, if they are happy about them, good for them, let them make videos and enjoy it ^^

rather than fight itself, i am more worried about 5:55 min action. Could someone explain to me, why nostalgia bresses are still instant casting instead of having normal proper cast time like you did with those event bresses? there is literally 0 counterplay to those, if you are rich as ****, you just keep popping them like candies, you cannot interrupt them and you can easy peasy leave all chars with like 0.5% over the level, which means everytime they die and get bressed, they will get full CP/HP/MP, so you actually dont have to worry at all about your mana management, you just spam skills and at some point you let yourself get killed and you can headsmash keyboard to spam random skills again

cry them a river and make bigger wallet than them :*

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

cry them a river and make bigger wallet than them :*

why would i need bigger wallet than them? :o admins changed event bresses because they saw how retarded the pvp was with them being in same state like nostalgia bresses are right now

will admins change something about them? idk, maybe not, probably not, coz they get quite nice revenue from them maybe and they wouldnt be used in such quantities if they had actually normal usage, but in the end, asians who are main abusers of this feature are not playing in my prime, so even if they dont change it, meh, life goes on, i just dont understand this decision :p

14 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

why would i need bigger wallet than them? :o admins changed event bresses because they saw how retarded the pvp was with them being in same state like nostalgia bresses are right now

will admins change something about them? idk, maybe not, probably not, coz they get quite nice revenue from them maybe and they wouldnt be used in such quantities if they had actually normal usage, but in the end, asians who are main abusers of this feature are not playing in my prime, so even if they dont change it, meh, life goes on, i just dont understand this decision :p

abusing is a bad meaning word, afaik col bresses are 100% legit and u can always go there and buy unlimited amount urself.u are no1 to define normal usage of bresses, gms changed event bresses cuz event was mistake on amount of rewards and screwed economy. also u dont have to understand decisions just swallow chinese p3n1s and dont post retarded excuses. :*

Edited by iAxZp

10 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

abusing is a bad meaning word, afaik col bresses are 100% legit and u can always go there and buy unlimited amount urself.u are no1 to define normal usage of bresses, gms changed event bresses cuz event was mistake on amount of rewards and screwed economy. also u dont have to understand decisions just swallow chinese dick and dont post retarded excuses. :*

aww, one would pity you seeing how you gotta lick your open wounds :< it hurts less if you dont put so much salt in them, dont worry, you can try to make a fire in your cave and then maybe next month you can come out of it, because you aint getting out in may i heard :d

ps: event bresses changes had nothing to do with "screwing economy" or "mistaken amount given during event", it was actually several pvp videos showing how they totally inbalance the game, which in sense is still preserved here :d

aww, one would pity you seeing how you gotta lick your open wounds :< it hurts less if you dont put so much salt in them, dont worry, you can try to make a fire in your cave and then maybe next month you can come out of it, because you aint getting out in may i heard :d

ps: event bresses changes had nothing to do with "screwing economy" or "mistaken amount given during event", it was actually several pvp videos showing how they totally inbalance the game, which in sense is still preserved here :d

my cave is nice and cosy feel free to camp there for more than 5 mins like u did today, its good that we dont have many heros this will push ppl improve even more on other things. (u got ur serious answer and daily attention dose)

yes several pvp videos saved universe from bres spamming, backle up ur shit cuz u are way over ur head kiddo.

P.S: provoking me will only get u back to closing wars eventually so I BEG U keep it up :)

5 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

my cave is nice and cosy feel free to camp there for more than 5 mins like u did today, its good that we dont have many heros this will push ppl improve even more on other things. (u got ur serious answer and daily attention dose)

yes several pvp videos saved universe from bres spamming, backle up ur shit cuz u are way over ur head kiddo.

P.S: provoking me will only get u back to closing wars eventually so I BEG U keep it up :)

oh, i caught myself talking about game related stuff with someone who doesnt even play, my bad :d

ou no, provoking you will result in you closing wars? what will we do ;( like we dont have to pk every single char you guys log coz 80% of your chars you use for pve are untags anyway :d i really wish we had floran CH at this point, cleaning pks every 30 mins would be much easier ^_^

keep improving, maybe in half year you guys can improve to level that you will at least reach our ankles :p until then you can just pray someone will take you under their wings when you are on your knees if you know what i mean :d

oh, i caught myself talking about game related stuff with someone who doesnt even play, my bad :d

ou no, provoking you will result in you closing wars? what will we do ;( like we dont have to pk every single char you guys log coz 80% of your chars you use for pve are untags anyway :d i really wish we had floran CH at this point, cleaning pks every 30 mins would be much easier ^_^

keep improving, maybe in half year you guys can improve to level that you will at least reach our ankles :p until then you can just pray someone will take you under their wings when you are on your knees if you know what i mean :d

thats my boi, keep up :)