Eggyeee

0426 #zaken#WK5:0 RS @L2classic club 3x

When you came to stop us,You think you can beat us!And when you fail,You're talking about unequal numbers again,I suggest you stay in town next time。i tell jzoo , zaken must die today!we did it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rizos said:

Your people spam trade when hiting us all day long, they are players without honor? 

gf

You are stealing the concept, I died, he traded me Bsor in order to resurrect me, this is completely two nature of things. RS or RF trade in battle is no honor!

6 hours ago, iOrdinator said:

I wonder who watches this fights.

I mean, when people watch lineage 2 or wow, or csgo material on YouTube, they wonna see less people tear up huge numbers. Or at least equal numbers on fights.

putting video with 130 people cc vs 40-45 is not to say, whatever but even more retarted.

Who the hell watches this videos. I mean, I would be ashamed uploading videos when we are winning twice the numbers. Not even mention to be happy. 

83A0FC49-A7B1-4559-8330-54B7BD563B48.jpeg

There are only winners and losers in terms of results. There's no limit to how many people you can recruit, but I guess no one wants to join you hahaha

ps not130+ but 250+  

6 hours ago, iOrdinator said:

I wonder who watches this fights.

I mean, when people watch lineage 2 or wow, or csgo material on YouTube, they wonna see less people tear up huge numbers. Or at least equal numbers on fights.

putting video with 130 people cc vs 40-45 is not to say, whatever but even more retarted.

Who the hell watches this videos. I mean, I would be ashamed uploading videos when we are winning twice the numbers. Not even mention to be happy. 

83A0FC49-A7B1-4559-8330-54B7BD563B48.jpeg

You know nothing about wk's excellent management ability, sound new player development policy and sharing spirit system.

Edited by Eggyeee

win by numbers also a win, it's so cute to see you guys still fighting about this mater after such a long time playing here XD gf

2 hours ago, Eggyeee said:

You know nothing about wk's excellent management ability, sound new player development policy and sharing spirit system.

Its mainly about mind. Most of Europe people are selfish, lazy like fck and ego in the sky about their skill. 

Asia mind work totally different than our Europe.

Only few peole can enjoy game and they can say gf or have fun from wins and losts too.

L2 is hard cruel game, but everyone can find a lots of fun in different part of game. Last days we were enjoying it on RBs vs RS/China/Americanos.

• Like 1

This is L2 .... it has always been a game about numbers and gear, when one side get both of them there isn't much you can do. That's also the main reason that pushed offi into a full instanced experience.

Like i said in other posts things may get a shake only when A-gears ( Cloth/Gem/Weap/Armor ) will be a bit more accessible and smaller clans will have the ability to get into the endgame faster. If new ppl will get there we may see new ally and clans going for endgame content; till then gz to WK for free Baium and Zaken

Edited by Armagheton
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Eggyeee said:

You are stealing the concept, I died, he traded me Bsor in order to resurrect me, this is completely two nature of things. RS or RF trade in battle is no honor!

WHAT? you actually want to trade bresses? you should have said sooner chinese have such a good nature, i will start accepting trades from chinese from now on :d

image.png.4f6dd9f8b228a2493a68abe224279177.png

freeeee brezzzezzzzz uuuuiiiiiiiii. modoy woke up rdy for action!!!!!!! GO BOI WIN THE SOCIAL MEDIA WARRZZZZZZZZZZ

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

apparently denko has problem only when RS does something misleading in title (by mistake), doesnt have problem when china does it :d

but now for real, no point to flame chinese, in the end they won the pvps, if they are happy about them, good for them, let them make videos and enjoy it ^^ you guys shouldnt feel too bad because you know why we lost it, so no hard feelings

rather than fight itself, i am more worried about 5:55 min action. Could someone explain to me, why nostalgia bresses are still instant casting instead of having normal proper cast time like you did with those event bresses? there is literally 0 counterplay to those, if you are rich as ****, you just keep popping them like candies, you cannot interrupt them and you can easy peasy leave all chars with like 0.5% over the level, which means everytime they die and get bressed, they will get full CP/HP/MP, so you actually dont have to worry at all about your mana management, you just spam skills and at some point you let yourself get killed and you can headsmash keyboard to spam random skills again

You could not notice but i wasnt IG yesterday....

Was chilling at lake, with freinds ... catching fishies, making grill, and few beers.... Last days of freedom before winter vacations finish, so yea this>L2

If it make Your smile I can say You it can be 5;1 no problemo, I dont even need proof xd 

Also who about numbers .... So You want us to tell our peopels ... Dont go PvP, RS want equall numbers xd 

We actually did that once on Baium PvP(5v6 parties becousee You had 10 more heroes).... Result was same. But You cant say we didnt gave You chance.

WK is welcoming for peopels... We cant punish no1 for willing to come on events, what we should be sorry to You for that???

About leaving chars 0.5% above lvl, Its top kek You cry about that, while its Your friends (RF) tactic. If You see their movies You could notice all their party uses it xd 

While we dont abuse it. But hey..... At very end i was pretty sure its sense of this game to build advantages and use them in fights like that. 

Learn to lose, becouse its part of this game.

About trade ill ask peoples to not use it.... Becouse its not like we want to win.

GF , GJ WK.

Edited by YipMan

stop crying about trading u can always turn it OFF. + if u live in 2k20 with enter chat and dont click skills with mouse trading has 0 effect on you!

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Its mainly about mind. Most of Europe people are selfish, lazy like fck and ego in the sky about their skill. 

Asia mind work totally different than our Europe.

This.......

Just now, YipMan said:

You could not notice but i wasnt IG yesterday....

Was chilling at lake, with freinds ... catching fishies, making grill, and few beers.... Last days of freedom before winter vacations finish, so yea this>L2

If it make Your smile I can say You it can be 5;1 no problemo, I dont even need proof xd 

Also who about numbers .... So You want us to tell our peopels ... Dont go PvP, RS want equall numbers xd 

We actually did that once on Baium PvP(5v6 parties becousee You had 10 more heroes).... Result was same. But You cant say we didnt gave You chance.

WK is welcoming for peopels... We cant punish no1 for willing to come on events, what we should be sorry to You for that???

About leaving chars 0.5% above lvl, Its top kek You cry about that, while its Your friends (RF) tactic. If You see their movies You could notice all their party uses it xd 

While we dont abuse it. But hey..... At very end i was pretty sure its sense of this game to build advantages and use them in fights like that. 

Learn to lose, becouse its part of this game.

GF , GJ WK.

?

idk why you try to explain me this thing about numbers, i fully understand it and i dont mind it as other people who flame when you bring more people, as i said, we lost, i know why we lost, so it doesnt bother be that much, for sure i dont suggest any1 to kick people or tell them not to go pvp just for sake of fair pvp. i dont care whose tactic it is and i wouldnt even have that big of a problem with it if these bresses werent so screwed up with instant casting. In previous chronicles bress had actual casting so you could easily try to focus and kill guy bressing with assist, here its impossible, because one whole party can stand up with full cp/hp/mp in less than 2s if 2 guys start bressing and if someone tries to say this is not p2w, then i guess so :p

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

stop crying about trading u can always turn it OFF. + if u live in 2k20 with enter chat and dont click skills with mouse trading has 0 effect on you!

i dont have to decline this in options, because as you said, we live in 2k20 and people who click skills with mouse on bars are just lulz :d i just shove this propaganda into chinese eyes "RF does dirty tactics" when china does exactly same thing, i guess its cultural thing in asia :p

Just now, iAxZp said:

is this my description? am i europian after all? FUCK...

Dunno if You identifi Yourself with "most of"

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Dunno if You identifi Yourself with "most of"

selfish-> check
lazy like fck ->check
ego in the sky about their skill -> check

yep its me 100%. so i passed the europian standards eventho i am greek. SUCH A HONOR

Edited by iAxZp
  • Haha 1

Trade spam doesnt affect me anyhow, i just laugh at hipocrisy of china:

On 4/4/2020 at 6:54 PM, Eggyeee said:

trade skill so  good !Never go to fight like a man!

On 4/4/2020 at 7:28 PM, Eggyeee said:

It's not about winning. It's about character

53 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

WHAT? you actually want to trade bresses? you should have said sooner chinese have such a good nature, i will start accepting trades from chinese from now on :d

image.png.4f6dd9f8b228a2493a68abe224279177.png

ok much to say.

1 it was a nice afternoon just sitting on my dorf on top of boat looking at those 3 or something hours of fights while drolling cuz i cant be part on them.

2 bresses from nostalgia if they have instant cast i dont think anyone reported it before or if they did it ninjaed out, it should not be different from other bresses, they should all be the same way of working.

3 when will be the day that the god damn europeans will all bite the frogs and fine ONE PROPER STRONG LEADER(also prolly needs to be a nolifer one xD) to lead ONE STRONG european army against the great red army of china and give them the fight they asking for? xD god dammit you europeans making as all look weak and divided!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, San0 said:

ok much to say.

1 it was a nice afternoon just sitting on my dorf on top of boat looking at those 3 or something hours of fights while drolling cuz i cant be part on them.

2 bresses from nostalgia if they have instant cast i dont think anyone reported it before or if they did it ninjaed out, it should not be different from other bresses, they should all be the same way of working.

3 when will be the day that the god damn europeans will all bite the frogs and fine ONE PROPER STRONG LEADER(also prolly needs to be a nolifer one xD) to lead ONE STRONG european army against the great red army of china and give them the fight they asking for? xD god dammit you europeans making as all look weak and divided!!!!

you rly want as GM a dead eu prime while ppl hagging to win chinese? or u think ppl mentality can understand how to ally for common goals while they fight for same objectives daily base?

1 minute ago, San0 said:

i see chinese with 7 bilion people at my dinner time xD thats quite EU prime for me xD

winning chinese against equal numbers is not even a challenge . no offense to them.