Eggyeee

0426 #zaken#WK5:0 RS @L2classic club 3x

7 hours ago, iAxZp said:

winning chinese against equal numbers is not even a challenge . no offense to them. 

You know why? We will split an elite team of 9 players into three groups, each 3 to develop a new team, in order to bring new players with the old players. If maintain the elite team, naturally everyone's skills and cooperation will be better.

8 hours ago, iAxZp said:

winning chinese against equal numbers is not even a challenge . no offense to them. 

This is a different understanding of the game, our goal is to develop a 200+ unity alliance, not a strong group or a clan.

I know  you are not provocative and offensive, we are just rational discussion。 :p

We did not choose to develop the elite group, because the elite group needs heroes, and Olympic time in Beijing time from 2 am to 5:40 am, which is too harmful for the average player's health.

Because of the time difference, we can't get too many heroes, so we choose the long way to avoid the short way, and choose the way that is good for us.

Edited by Eggyeee

16 minutes ago, Eggyeee said:

This is a different understanding of the game, our goal is to develop a 200+ unity alliance, not a strong group or a clan.

I know  you are not provocative and offensive, we are just rational discussion。 :p

We did not choose to develop the elite group, because the elite group needs heroes, and Olympic time in Beijing time from 2 am to 5:40 am, which is too harmful for the average player's health.

Because of the time difference, we can't get too many heroes, so we choose the long way to avoid the short way, and choose the way that is good for us.

i know the conditions chinese and korean ppl play are bad, playing into europian server events like sieges and oly must be hard. but my point of conversation is with the amount of europian heroes chinese wont be able to defend equal numbers fight.

Edited by iAxZp

6 hours ago, San0 said:

well, at least now i know what to answer when someone will complain how the asians take all epics and so on. xD ill just say europeans hate eachother more then they hate asians so thats how the wheel will keep spinning i guess.

Easy to see and answer, WK works hard on it and keep doing it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eggyeee said:

...this is why you don't have any famous people in China.

lawd.gif

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

they have yao ming! and jackie chan? does he count?

yeah, cuz they left to America :P

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sensei said:

...this is why you don't have any famous people in China.

lawd.gif

Country and region to soothe your game's wounds? I don't want to talk about geography because this is a game forum. Are famous people related to you? You are just an ordinary citizen, live your own life, play your own game, see how much money you have in your bank account, and then speak.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eggyeee said:

Country and region to soothe your game's wounds? I don't want to talk about geography because this is a game forum. Are famous people related to you? You are just an ordinary citizen, live your own life, play your own game, see how much money you have in your bank account, and then speak.

If I sell my gear some day i could buy a small Dǎo, is that a flex?

On 27.04.2020 at 11:33, iAxZp said:

это мое описание? я европеец в конце концов? БЛЯДЬ...

0.o)*  =)