nephasto

Paladin nerf

it is extremely boring, to fight olympics with a paladin, how much he is nerfed here in the club, he receives a lot of damage, since it is the tank that should be touched the most, deflect magic is not working, the current the chance of error is 60%, they could give it a buffer, at least activate the angelic full hp, as it will happen in the next chronicle, because the DA is so buffed and the Paladin is so nerfed, no wonder that 90% of tankers are DA and 8% SK the 2 % are in TK and Paladino, please, let's give them a little buffer, fixing the deflect magic already helps.

• Sad 1

w8 w8 ... .how then it is all top parties have paladin 80 ??

Its other now .... 50% DA's 40% Paladins 9%SK's 1% TK's... Paladin in classic was never strongest class(and prolly never would be such a monster as in normall L2) but hey You choosed to play with it. Yes You see tons of DA's in Olympiad ... but in 9v9, mass PvP paladin is now in higher demand than DA.

Well to be fair full stacked paladin is top farmer in oly. he's very strong but the downside is that a lot of matches end up being determined on damage done, so he can be inefficient. Certainly not as good as DA but I think he can do better than SK. Also outside of olympiad Paladin is nearly mandatory for competitive party setups. I don't think he needs to be buffed. If there is a class that needs to be adjusted I think it's TK in order to make his 80 buff a bit better, in order to provide the parties an option as to whether to pick TK or Pala for their setup. 

P.S. Rip SKs

Edited by SemenArsonist

2 horas atrás, SemenArsonist disse:

Bem, para ser justo, o paladino empilhado é o melhor produtor de oly. ele é muito forte, mas é desviado muitas vezes após ser danificado, para que possa ser ineficiente. Certamente não é tão bom quanto o DA, mas acho que ele pode fazer melhor que o SK. Também para a olimpíada Paladin é quase obrigatório para configurações de festas competitivas. Eu não acho que ele precisa ser polido. Se houver uma classe que precisa ser ajustada, acho que é TK para melhorar um pouco os seus 80 buffs, um fim de fornecer as partes a opção de escolher TK ou Pala para sua configuração. 

PS Rip SKs

I wanted to understand why the Paladin is so in demand for partys. and why Rip SK? (it was always such a good class)

30 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

image.thumb.png.466d9bb98236b14a16e1bea0c5f149f9.png

por causa disso e sua capacidade de jogar como curador de backup

What I'm talking about is that it could give a bigger boost to TK and Paladino, both are totally devalued classes, it only serves to be a buffer in high level PT.
The bost would be what:
More resistance to debuffer due to the touch of life (with or without it, it seems the same thing)
Deflect magic
The angelic icon could use full HP
Check the HP Cube
Sacrifice could heal more HP.

3 minutes ago, nephasto said:

What I'm talking about is that it could give a bigger boost to TK and Paladino, both are totally devalued classes, it only serves to be a buffer in high level PT.
The bost would be what:
More resistance to debuffer due to the touch of life (with or without it, it seems the same thing)
Deflect magic
The angelic icon could use full HP
Check the HP Cube
 Sacrifice could heal more HP. 

yeah, make sacrafice "with 100% chance, heal target to full HP". like its not boosted to heaven on club already, critting for 5-7k :d

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

sim, faça sacrifício "com 100% de chance, cure o alvo até o HP total". como se já não estivesse no paraíso no clube, valendo 5-7k: d

Friend, it was just a tip, just to make it more fun for those who play in this class, you don't need to increase Sacrifice's healing, it was just a suggestion. For you who play DD you know what fun is. I came from the chronicle High Five, where paladin, was almost a god, the best tank, and here in Classic is one of the worst tanks, it only serves to be a buffer

7 minutes ago, nephasto said:

Friend, it was just a tip, just to make it more fun for those who play in this class, you don't need to increase Sacrifice's healing, it was just a suggestion. For you who play DD you know what fun is. I came from the chronicle High Five, where paladin, was almost a god, the best tank, and here in Classic is one of the worst tanks, it only serves to be a buffer

just because it was god in previous chronicle, doesnt mean it has to be god in another. Also its not just buff bot but legit char ppl can play, you dont even have to use imagination too hard on this one like you have to with other classes ^^

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

só porque era deus na crônica anterior, não significa que deve ser deus em outra. Também não é apenas o bot de buff, mas o char ppl legítimo pode ser reproduzido, você nem precisa usar muito a imaginação nesse caso como em outras classes ^^

I certainly know that the paladin is not God, I just said that, but a boost, more resistance, no matter how good the equipment is, is taking a lot of damage for a wizard. Deflec Magic is not working.

38 minutes ago, nephasto said:

I certainly know that the paladin is not God, I just said that, but a boost, more resistance, no matter how good the equipment is, is taking a lot of damage for a wizard. Deflec Magic is not working.

ok, we can end discussion right here, coz evenntho you claim you played pala in past, you apparently have no idea how his skills work. deflect magic is not bugged here and works same like on offi or previous chronicles

28 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

well to be fair, it works how it's supposed to work, but how it's supposed to work makes no sense at all, which is stupid. 

it actually makes sense, only problem is that base rate in which you can resist magical nuke is too low, so eventho it boosts it by 50%, you wont get much value out of it, but concept is actually pretty good with you have chance to resist magical nukes, getting smaller part of damage from them because you are tank

9 hours ago, nephasto said:

Yes and thats why You came to pretty much other game... Decided ill make god class, relised its not goddish anymore, and started to complain You didnt made Your homework :P ???

• Like 1

Honestly i think pala it's in a good spot atm and with balance coming to fear ( that hopefull will be nerfs ) guess it's gonna go toe to toe with DA.

TK out of all tank it's the one that deserve a solid buff followed by SK.

3 hours ago, Armagheton said:

Honestly i think pala it's in a good spot atm and with balance coming to fear ( that hopefull will be nerfs ) guess it's gonna go toe to toe with DA.

TK out of all tank it's the one that deserve a solid buff followed by SK.

Lets see how will this fear nerf look like ... and then we will see if SK will need any buff(i doubt), and TK ... yes .... but TK buff is incomming in next patch.... so is Paladin as well.

59 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Lets see how will this fear nerf look like ... and then we will see if SK will need any buff(i doubt), and TK ... yes .... but TK buff is incomming in next patch.... so is Paladin as well.

TK dont have to wait five more years to get some love.

Paladin is good enough nowdays, any boost will be pointless. Dont make the server full retard mode by even more interferring with classes that dont need to be adjusted. I guess custom changes to pala that are in play now are solid.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, YipMan said:

Well offi whise both SK and DA got ignored. Patch whise TK should get the Shield bash in Goddard iirc ( that should be and extra stun for him ) also both Pala and TK got double the range on SoP and EP. But i don't recall any other buff for the class.

Oh well, we don't follow classical offi anyway ( at least i hope ). By now, offi whise, we should already have some instance like Zaken ( Baium, Anthy, etc.... following him later on ), the return of the pets with a new lvling and evolution system ( gotta catch 'em all! ), the Dual-Axe and the hyper buff to Titan and GK after the massive nerfs, the vortex with 1 sec CD to summoners, and so on....

Edited by Armagheton
  • Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 2:13 PM, YipMan said:

TK buff is incomming in next patch.... 

May I ask, what buff does TK get in next patch?

50 minutes ago, Pakarti said:

May I ask, what buff does TK get in next patch?

Shield Bash, And Sheild charge.

2 prety high damage stuns what will make a lot better that its now.

Edited by YipMan

14 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Shield Bash, And Sheild charge.

2 prety high damage stuns what will make a lot better that its now.

Are they exclusive to TK?

Give this guy shield slam, angelic icon, flame icon. vaungard buff and an overechanted 2 handed blunt along with phoenix to join oly. : D